On this page, you will get information regarding 2 proven activities for one day break up with your phone in Bali. Furthermore, as a person born and living in Bali, I feel more than guilty about myself since I spend most of my life on computers and intense studying. While people from all over the world come to Bali to have a vacation by lying down on the beach, surfing, doing Bali river rafting, and visiting the best attraction Bali island has to offer.
Now, there is a smartphone era, and you can access all the internet information from the smartphone. Also, most people, including me, carry it daily, even though they are on vacation. I am saying the reality, and I am pretty sure that is the reality.
Opening the smartphone most of the time makes me forget that I am on holiday. Also, I could not explore the beautiful vacation moment more important than seeing the smartphone. Now, I realize and always make sure when on vacation, I get a one-day break up with the phone.
The questions now! Is it easy to break up with your phone during a holiday in Bali if you feel bored? For sure, it will be hard. So on the page, I will inform you of two proven activities for one day break up with your phone in Bali, and you can do it!
2 proven activities for one day break up with your phone in Bali include river rafting tours. You must be wondering which Bali river rafting operator is the best whitewater rafting company in Bali, especially at Ayung river Ubud.
The answer is Bali Sobek Rafting and Mason Adventures. Due to Bali, Sobek Rafting is the pioneer of white water rafting in Bali. Also, Sobek Rafting has a 100 % safety record for its customers. Sobek’s rafting guide is passed Australian and American whitewater rafting-approved safety training.
1. Sobek Ayung River Rafting & Elephant Back Ride
The first activity of 2 proven activities for one day break up with your phone in Bali is white water rafting at Ayung river, also well known as Ayung river rafting Ubud, combined with an elephant back ride at Bali zoo.
By joining Sobek Ayung river rafting, Ubud combines an elephant back ride at Bali Zoo; for sure, one day, you will forget your smartphone previously existed in your life.
The Itenary Of Ayung River Rafting & Elephant Back Ride At Bali Zoo
- Pick up at your hotel and time of pick up vary depending on your hotel location.
- Sobek driver will escort you to Bali Zoo and enjoy 30 minutes elephant ride.
- Bali Sobek will escort you to the Ayung river rafting start point.
- The length of the Ayung river for a rafting tour is approximately 11 kilometers or 7 miles. The time duration of rafting is about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Ayung River Ubud for rafting has class 2 & 3 of the international scale of river difficulty rapids with drop and pool type. Read more in classes 2 & 3 on white water rafting.
2. Tanjung Benoa Marine Sports & Ayung River Rafting
The second option to have whole-day adventure activities is to combine the marine sports experience at Tanjung Benoa beach with Ayung river rafting. Many types of sea sports activities are available at Tanjung Benoa beach; if you want more detail about the marine sports activities available at Tanjung Benoa beach, please click the below link!
Read More: “Tanjung Benoa Marine Sports Choices” >>>
When you know your activities choices, please choose Bali water sports packages by Aditya water sports Tanjung Benoa. The water sports package by Aditya Tanjung Benoa includes pick-up and return transfer to your hotel.
The Itenary Of Marine Sports & Ayung Rafting Ubud
- Pick up at your hotel, and the time of pick up at 09:00 am.
- Aditya water sports driver will escort you to Tanjung Benoa beach to enjoy the marine sports activities base on your choices.
- After the marine sports activities at Tanjung Benoa beach, a Bali Sobek driver will pick you up at Aditya water sports for Ayung river rafting.
- Bali Sobek driver will escort you to the Ayung river rafting start point.
We'd love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or experiences in the comments below!