Do you want to get the best of Bali white water rafting tours company? Therefore we recommend you to choose Alam Rafting Telaga Waja river, Karangasem Bali. Furthermore, Alam rafting Bali considered one of the best Bali white water rafting companies that you can get at Telaga Waja River Karangasem Bali. Due to it offers excellent service, beautiful scenery, experience river rafting guide, and memorable river rafting adventure.
Also, if you decide to have rafting at Ayung River Ubud, we recommend you to choose below Ayung Rafting providers.
Alam Rafting Karangasem Bali
Furthermore, Alam Amazing Adventures rafting company focused on giving excellent service to their customers. Therefore, it makes their customer feel secure and well takes care. Since there are many rafting providers in Bali, these create very high competition. As a result, Alam water rafting Karangasem takes this match by winning the heart of its customers through excellent service from their staff.
Besides the friendliness of the staff, Alam white water rafting Karangasem also offers extreme water sports, beautiful scenery of the rainforest, rice field, stone cliffs, and waterfalls.
Read More On, ”Ayung River VS Telaga Waja River Karangasem, What Is The Different” >>>
Rafting Trips On Telaga Waja River Karangasem
In a particular area of Telaga Waja river, you will get water splash from the waterfall. Also, you will get time to have a break in the middle of the rafting trip. During the break time, you can take your picture with friends and family. If you do not bring your camera, you can ask the photographer to take your photo provided by the rafting company. During your Bali white water rafting trip, we are sure you will be amazed. Also, excited and terrified by the scenery and rapids of Telaga Waja Bali white water rafting.
During your Bali white water rafting trip, we are confident you will be excited and amazed by the scenery and rapids of Telaga Waja River Karangasem. Furthermore, Telaga Waja Bali white water rafting offers the 16-kilometer distance of rafting trip and 2.5 hours duration. Also, the Telaga Waja River Karangasem considered the best river for white water rafting. Due it provides the various characteristic of rapids and has the 3-4 grade of white water rafting rapids classes.
Fantastic Family White Water Rafting Tours
Do you want to have your rafting adventure trip with Alam Amazing Adventure rafting as your activities in Bali? Below is the step by step process that you will have.
- Pick up at your locations and drive you to Telaga Waja River with air conditions vehicles.
- Also, the staff will welcome you and greet you with a Balinese greeting.
- The friendly staff will offer you a
welcomedrink with choices of coffee or tea.
- While you enjoy your drink, you can have a seat on the edges of the lobby and enjoy the fantastic view of the rice field and feel the breeze of the fresh air.
- The staff will give you a registration form that you should fill in an insurance letter.
- A professional guide will give you all the equipment needed for your rafting trips, such as a life jacket, helmet, and paddle. So, if you have a camera or valuable item, you can ask your guide to put it in a waterproof bag that carries by your guide.
- Also, from the lobby to the starting point, it is easy, it only takes 5 minutes. Therefore this is one of the advantages if you choose Alam rafting in Bali.
- There will be a briefing by one of the rafting guides, the presentation about the river condition, instructions code, and emergency procedure of white water rafting Bali.
- In 1 boat or raft, there will be one professional rafting guide and four rafting participants. Therefore, no more than five people on one craft.
Alam Telaga Waja Rafting Trips
When your Bali adventure rafting trips start, therefore it will take 2.5 hours and 16 kilometers to get to the finish point. During your journey at Telaga Waja River, in a particular area, you need to lay down on the boat. Due to there are bamboo bridges that cross over the river, therefore, pay attention to your guide instruction, then you will be safe. The most exciting part of Telaga Waja rafting Bali is when you jump with the boat from 4 meters high of the river dam.
Alam Tour Rafting Finish Point
- While at the Alam tour rafting Karangasem finish point, there will be a staff that will collect your rafting equipment.
- While from the finish point to shower and changing room it takes an only 1-minute walk. Also, the two staff will welcome you with a fresh towel and pineapple juice. These are one of the best parts of Alam Amazing Adventure rafting Karangasem can offer. Such as close distance from the finish point to shower and changing room and from changing room to the restaurant, it will take less than 30 seconds.
- Also, fresh and hot food waiting for you at the restaurant and you can have as many as you want. During your lunch, you will see your rafting trips picture, taken during your rafting trips. You can buy your rafting photos if you like them.
Alam Rafting Bali Price
|Publish Price||Our Online Price|
|USD 88 / Person||USD 30 / Person|
Alam Rafting Price Includes
- Pick up and transfer services. Some area in Bali, there will be additional charges will be applied, please see the chart below.
- Customers can have tea or coffee on arrival.
- Alam Water rafting Karangasem equipment is safety approves.
- Include a professional river rafting guide on each boat.
- Alam Amazing Adventures offer shower facilities and fresh towels.
- Toilet and changing rooms.
- Indonesian menu buffets lunch with a 5-star chef.
- Alam water rafting price includes coverage of insurance up to USD 50,000 and insurance providers by Alam Amazing Adventures.
- Insurance does not cover customers with personal items or belonging. Therefore, loss or damage to clients belonging is the customer’s own responsibility.
- Participant age allows joining Alam Amazing Adventures Rafting Telaga Waja River, from 10 – 65 years old.
- Our online price for Alam Amazing Adventures Rafting Telaga Waja river only applies if customers make a booking with Wira Rafting Bali.
- Alam water rafting Bali publish prices immediately applies if customers make a direct reservation with Alam Rafting Karangasem Bali.
- Also, when customers have made a confirm direct booking with Alam Amazing Adventures Rafting Karangasem, customers are not able to changes it to our Alam Water Rafting online price.
Read More On, ”BMW Rafting At Telaga Waja River Price USD 27 / Person” >>>
Find Out On, ”Bali Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja River Price USD 55/Person” >>>
What To Bring
- You need to brings T-shirt, swimsuit, short pants, river sandals, and sun cream.
- Change of clothes to be used after the activities.
- Get a plastic bag to wrap your wet clothes.
- Bring additional money for buying drinks at the Alam Amazing Adventures restaurant.
- IDR 80,000 for a printed photo (if you want to buy).
- IDR 350,000 / boat for all of your pictures i\on CD (if you want to buy).
If you want to bring your valuable items during rafting tours, such as the camera or cell phone, jewelry, watches, wallet during the rafting trips in Karangasem, is ok. As a result, if your camera, cell phone, and your valuable items got loss or damage during rafting trips, it would not cover by insurance. Damage or loss becomes the customer’s responsibility.
Best Value Alam Rafting Offer Compare To Other Telaga Waja Rafting Provider
- Offer 14 kilometers river rafting routes with approximate 2 hours rafting trips.
- Only a few stairs. Therefore, provide easy access from the lobby to the rafting start point. Also, easy access from the finish point to the restaurant area. So for older adults, you do not need to be worried.
- Welcome, drink at the start point.
- Also, the river guide has six-month training on CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation).
Get To Know On, ”Alam Cycling Tour Bali Leisure Bike Ride, Route Kintamani To Ubud” >>>
Pick Up Time
|Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Ungasan & Tanah Lot.||07:00 am - 07:30 am|
|Kuta, Legian, Seminyak||07:30 am - 08:00 am|
|Sanur||08:00 am - 08:30 am|
|Ubud and Tegalalang||08:30 am - 09:00 am|
|Candi Dasa, Padang Bai||08:30 am - 09:00 am|
|Amed & Tulamben||08:00 am - 08:30 am|
|Lovina||07:00 am - 07:30 am|
Additional Fee For Pick Up On Certain Area
- Candidasa & Padang Bai area cover by free pick up and return transfer, but with a minimum booking of five people. However, if less than five people added cost IDR 350.000 / car (6 Seaters MPV).
- Amed & Tulamben area coverage by free to pick up and return transfer with the minimum booking of six people. However, if the reservation is less than six people, there is an added fee
IDR 450.000 / car (6 Seaters MPV), for pick up and return transfer in Amen and Tulamben.
- Lovina area also covers by free pick up & return transfer, but with a minimum booking of six people. However, if less than six people extra fee IDR 500.000 / car (6 Seaters MPV).
Find Out More About: “Bali Marine Water Sports Activities” >>>
Alam Adventure Rafting FAQ
There is no significant difference if you book in advance, or you make Alam rafting booking when you arrive in Bali. However, during high season which is August and Late December, we recommend you to book in advance to get the Alam rafting slot.
In terms of rafting trips, there is no difference. However, in terms of price, you will get a massive discount if you book online with a Bali rafting tour agency. For your information, if you make a direct booking with Alam rafting, you will get published the price instead of online rafting price.
From the lobby area to the starting point of Alam Rafting, only a few stairs are available, and you will walk through the rice paddy trail to get the start point from the lobby. If you don’t walk from the hall to the start point, you can ride the flying fox at Alam Rafting. However, there is an additional fee to ride a flying fox, which is USD 20/person. If you book online for a flying fox ride with us, you will get the price of IDR 150,000/person.
From the finish point to changing room/restaurant area, there is around 60 step to climb. The stairs made of concrete with a sloping angle, therefore it is easy to take a step.