Most tourists who vacation on the island of Bali will be with children and family. Therefore, tourist attractions for children and families in Bali are very rarely quiet. In addition to exciting attractions for families and children, the island of Bali also offers exciting activities for family vacations. Like the activities of Bali Marine Watersports, Elephant rides, horse riding, ATV rides, cycling, cruise tours, Bali submarine cruise tour, and many other exciting events. Then how about you? Which family holiday activities will you follow during your holidays in Bali? You will find Bali Odyssey Submarine promo ticket prices on this page, how to book submarine tours, dive sites, and programs.
Furthermore, Bali Odyssey Submarine is open only for visitors every Wednesday and Saturday; apart from that, there is only a 1x dive slot available at 10 am.
Bahasa Indonesia, Harga Murah Terbaru Bali Odyssey Submarine Tour Karangasem Termasuk Antar Jemput.
How about trying out the Bali submarine cruise tour? You answered yes because you read this page about the Bali submarine tour. The information you will get on this page related to the Bali Odyssey submarine tour such as:
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
General Information Of Odyssey Submarine
Odyssey Submarine is the name of the submarine tour operator in Bali and the only one in Indonesia. Since there is only one place for submarine tourism activities in Indonesia, most tourists, while on holiday in Bali, want to experience the Odyssey Submarine Bali.
As you might know, the underwater beauty of Bali can only be enjoyed by following the Bali scuba diving activity. However, now with submarine cruises in Bali, everyone of any age can enjoy the beauty of Bali’s natural underwater scenery.
Odyssey submarine vessels operate using battery power and can accommodate 36 passengers. While diving in a submarine cabin, air conditioning keeps you and your family comfortable. Odyssey submarines are capable of diving up to a depth of 45 meters. However, the Odyssey submarine rarely dives up to a depth of 45 meters, only up to 30 meters. The objective not to sink to 45 meters is for the safety of the participants.
For your information, professional divers can only pass 30 meters of sea depth. Therefore, you will be able to see the colorful underwater scenery as an experienced diver sees.
Show Me, White Sand Beach Bali – Virgin Beach Perasi Karangasem.
Odyssey Submarine Bali Voyage Of Fantasy Location
The diving location of the Odyssey Bali submarine tour takes place in the eastern part of Bali. Precisely on Labuhan Amuk Beach, Manggis, Karangasem regency. Labuhan Amuk Beach among foreign tourists is known as Amuk Bay Karangasem Bali. Therefore, the Odyssey submarine tour, also known as Odyssey Submarine Amuk Bay.
Amuk Bay Karangasem was chosen as the dive site for the Odyssey Bali submarine tour due to Amuk Bay having a very deep-sea trench. Also, the underwater scenery at Amuk bays is still natural and awake.
Let’s say you depart from Candidasa to Amuk Bay; you will need 22 minutes of travel time with an 11-kilometer distance.
If you depart from Kuta beach, reaching the location of Amuk Bay will take approximately 56 kilometers, and the estimated travel time is about 1 hour and 40 minutes.
To make finding the Amuk Bay Karangasem location more effortless, below is the Odyssey Submarine Amuk Bay Bali on Google Maps.
Find Here Odyssey Submarine Harbour Google Maps.
Bali Submarine Cruise Program
Before you know about the Odyssey Submarine Bali tickets price, it’s good for you to understand the Odyssey submarine tour program that you will follow.
Bali Submarine Cruise Program Before Diving
- Once you arrive at Amuk Bay Karangasem, the staff will escort you to the open-air waiting room location; from the lounge, you can see the beautiful sea view of Amuk Bay Bali.
- You will be invited to watch short-duration videos in the lounge about safety demonstrations during submarine tours.
- You will be asked to exclude your footwear and wear a life jacket. After that, you will be invited to walk to the boat on the Amuk Bay beach shoreline.
- By ship, you get escorted to the location of the submarine.
- From the craft, you get on board the sub-top deck, and there will be people who help you board the sub from the boat.
- From the top of the submarine, you will descend the stairs to enter the submarine cabin. If you can, try to sit behind the captain’s chair because you can see underwater scenes from the side and front of the submarine window. For your information, the submarine windows have the most expansive glass windows.
Voyage of Fantasy Odyssey Submarine Diving Program
- You will be diving for about 45 minutes.
- While diving, you can see Nemo fish, Dory fish, swordfish, sea eels, shipwrecks, and coral reefs. The types of fish that can be seen depend on the season.
- You can take pictures with family and children while inside the voyage of the fantasy Odyssey submarine cabin.
Bali Submarine Cruise Program After Diving
- The Odyssey submarine voyage of fantasy will return to the sea.
- You will climb the ladder to get out of the ship’s cabin heading to the top of the submarine. From the top of the sub, you will board a boat that will take you back to Amuk Bay beach Karangasem.
- After reaching the shoreline of Amuk Bay Bali, you will go to the lobby.
- Upon arriving at the lobby, you can wash your feet to clean off the beach sand.
Odyssey Submarine Bali Price
The next question is, how much does a deep-sea Bali submarine trip cost?
For ticket prices, Odyssey Submarine Bali is categorized by the age of participants. Adult ticket category (aged 12 – 65 years), child ticketing category (3 – 12 years old), and baby category (0 – 2 years old). Below is the ticket price table for Odyssey Submarine Bali.
|Age Category||Odyssey Submarine Ticket Price|
|Adult (aged 12 - 65 years).||IDR 400.000|
|Child (aged 3 - 12 years).||IDR 400.000|
|Infant (0 - 2 years old).||Free Of Charge|
Bali Odyssey Submarine Tour Includes
- Ticket price for 1 x dives using the Odyssey Submarine.
- Participants will get a submarine diving certificate.
- The maximum age for a voyage of fantasy Bali submarine tour participants is 65 years.
- The ticket price for the Odyssey Submarine tour in the table above is for 1 participant.
What is Not Included in Odyssey Submarine Tour
- Currently, the Odyssey Submarine tour price does not include a shuttle. So participants require to reach Amuk Bay Karangasem by personal transportation.
- Photo services aboard the Odyssey submarine have yet to be available.
- Buffet lunch has yet to be available and is excluded from the Bali Odyssey Submarine price.
- Meanwhile, the Bali Odyssey Submarine Tour family package has yet to be available.
- Welcome drink for participants has yet to be made available.
- Coffee, tea, and mineral water are not available or included in the price.
- Insurance for Odyssey Submarine participants is not yet available, and we will update this page if changes occur.
Things You Should Bring
- Change of clothes, you can wear shorts and a T-shirt.
- You should wear sandals, so you don’t have to take off your shoes when you board a boat on the beach.
- Sun cream.
Bali Submarine Cruise Diving Schedule
Furthermore, at this moment, Odyssey Submarine Amuk Bay only has one dive schedule in one day and is only available on Wednesdays and Saturdays. To ensure the availability of dive schedules, please get in touch with us.
How To Order Odyssey Submarine Bali Tours
Correspondingly, if you want to create a booking for the Bali Odyssey submarine with us, please follow the below steps. Furthermore, below are the guidelines for booking the Bali Odyssey submarine and the payment process.
Check For Availability
Before making an Odyssey submarine Bali booking, please check the availability of our reservations. Also, you can get our Bali Odyssey submarine reservations in several forms.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone: +62813-3956-3400 (WhatsApp Call & Chat).
- Telephone: +62822-4714-8333. (WhatsApp Chat Only).
- Land Line: +62366 5581096.
- You can fill out the booking form below.
Booking Form Bali Submarine Cruise
Furthermore, you have read, comprehended, and agreed to our terms and conditions by sending your Bali Odyssey submarine reservation via phone, email, WhatsApp, or any transmission media. Please click the Terms and Conditions link to read our terms and conditions.
After we obtain your Odyssey submarine Bali booking, we will respond to your booking within 24 hours. However, if you mandate a swift reply, please don’t hesitate to send a message via WhatsApp! Our reservation employee will be delighted to answer your inquiries.
- Our reservation staff will reply to your Odyssey Submarine Amuk Bay availability demand via email or WhatsApp.
- Then you have to secure the Odyssey Submarine Amuk Bay booking via email or WhatsApp.
- Our reservation team will transmit an invoice via the client’s email or WhatsApp.
We require advance payment to secure your Odyssey Submarine Amuk Bay booking. Full payment at least three days before your Odyssey Submarine Amuk Bay date. We suggest booking Odyssey Submarine Amuk Bay during the peak season in Bali in advance to confirm availability. High seasons in Bali from:
- December 15 – January 10.
- April 1 – May 15.
- June 1 – October 30.
Likewise, we accept payment by cash or via PayPal and Wise. Feel free to get our reservation team if you want to pay in cash.
Odyssey Voyage of Fantasy Order Cancellation Policy
- Furthermore, cancellation of the booking on the activity date or if a no-show will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- A 50% cancellation fee is charged if a Bali submarine cruise confirms the booking and the booking is canceled by the customer one day before the activity date, before 6:00 pm Bali time. Cancelation made after 6:00 pm will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- If you want to make changes to the schedule or change the date of the Bali Odyssey Submarine tour booking, please do two days before the time of your previously booked activity.
- Furthermore, refunds exclude PayPal fees, Bank transfer Fees, and service fees.