Are you considering joining water rafting Bali for your outdoor activities during a holiday in Bali? If you answer yes, then on this page you will find the answers to the below questions:
- Where to have white water rafting in Bali?
- Which of the river should I choose to have Bali river rafting?
- Bali rafting adventures, is it suitable for beginner or a first-timer?
- Is it safe to have Bali rafting tour?
- What are the minimum and maximum ages to have Bali river rafting?
- How much is it cost to have Bali rafting tours?
- Where to book rafting in Bali?
- Also, why make a booking with a rafting tour agent?
List Of 8 Frequently Asked Questions By Customers
One of the best ways to explore the beauty of Bali nature is joining white water rafting. Due to during Bali rafting, you will see the rice terrace scenery, stone carving on the river bank, natural waterfall. Also, if you are lucky, you will be able to see a bird flying and chirping. Now lets me answers all the above questions.
1. Where To Have White Water Rafting Bali?
The island of Bali provides three beautiful rivers for Bali rafting tours, and the rivers are:
- Ayung River Ubud (Level of Difficulty: Class II-III / Beginner).
- Telaga Waja River (Level of Difficulty: Class III-IV / Beginner).
- Melangit River (Level of Difficulty: Class IV / Intermediate).
Find out more detail on each river by clicking the link above!
2. Which River Should I Choose To Have Bali River Rafting?
This question is a bit hard to answer because each river has its pros and cons. Some people prefer to choose the Ayung river Ubud, and some people prefer to pick a Telaga Waja river for rafting in Bali.
For your information, the principal rivers that used for Bali rafting adventure are Ayung river Ubud and Telaga Waja stream. So these two rivers are the most popular ones in Bali. To give you the definitive answer to the above questions, please click the link below to find out the explanation.
3. Water Rafting Bali, Is It Suitable For Beginners Or First Timer?
Ayung River Ubud and Telaga Waja river Bali are very appropriate for those who never try rafting before. There is a reason why because both Rivers have whitewater river classes from grade II-IV.
You must be wondering what does it mean for class II-IV whitewater river levels? To find the answers, please click the link below!
4. Is It Safe To Have Rafting?
For those who have tried white water rafting, questions about rafting tour safety, not in their concern. However, for those who never attempt rafting tours in Bali, the security topic will be still the priority concern.
Each rafting provider concern about the safety of their customers, because the safety issue will affect their business, not only for the single provider but all Bali rafting tour providers.
That is why it is safe! Of course, you need to follow river rafting guide instructions and take seriously on equipment that you wear like, a helmet and life jacket.
5. What Is The Minimum & Maximum Age To Have Bali River Rafting?
For maximum age, most providers set the limit of 65 years old. For the minimum age to be able to join a
Below is the age limit for each Bali rafting providers that we recommend.
- Alam Rafting Telaga Waja River, 11 – 65 years old.
- BMW Rafting Telaga Waja River, 9 – 60 years old.
- Payung Rafting (Ayung River Ubud), 9 – 65 years old.
- Bali Sobek Rafting (Ayung River Ubud & Telaga Waja River), 7 – 65 years old.
- Mason Adventure Bali (Ayung River Ubud), 5 – 65 years old.
6. How Much Is It Cost To Have Bali Rafting?
Each rafting tour provider in Bali has its price and different from each other. The margin rate from USD 25 – USD 62 for each person. To find the answers on how much does it cost on each rafting provider in Bali! Please click the name of each provider above!
After you know each Bali white water rafting price on each vendor, then you must be wondering! What makes this price difference even though on the same river?
Therefore, the price of each whitewater rafting provider offers decided by-product and services that each Bali rafting providers provide.
Product & Services Such As:
- Rubber boat quality.
- The lobby quality & restaurant.
- Food quality and choices.
- Toilet & locker room quality (not all Bali rafting provider, provide locker facility).
Therefore, after you know all the answers, come and enjoy the incredible journey. Also, experience the beauty of nature, during the whitewater river rafting tour in Bali. Whether you are traveling from overseas, we can help you to get the excitement, and thrill with the right Bali water rafting company. Rafting company who able to provide excellent service and international standard safety requirements for your rafting tours in Bali.
Essential for you to: “5 Things Need To Know About Bali White Water Rafting Tours.“
7. Where To Book Rafting In Bali
Furthermore, Wira rafting in Bali is a water sports agent who specializes in providing professional services for white water rafting in Bali. Besides rafting, we also specialize in Bali water sports activities, such as Bali Seawalker, Jet Ski, Parasailing, and many other water sports activities in Bali.
So, by having experience in Bali water sports activities, we know what our client wants and need. Based on their budget and the requirement to choose the right whitewater rafting provider in Bali.
Also, there are a lot of white water rafting companies in Bali, and most people do not know which one to choose. Of course, some people will look for the leading Bali rafting provider, and they made a direct booking and came straight away to Bali rafting provider. This way, you will get published rates instead of agent rates with the same company, same service, and quality. If you have a big budget during your holiday, then this way will be no problem at all.
8. Why Make A Booking With Rafting Tour Agent?
Most people already know, by making a booking through a tour agent or water sports agent company, they will get a cheaper rate instead of publishing price. For example, if you use to book a hotel room through a travel agent instead of walk in, then you will understand what we mean.
By making a booking through a water sports agent, you will get the lowest price for rafting in Bali, compared to the published rate. It does not mean the quality of Bali rafting service, will be reduced because it is the same Bali rafting tour provider.
For your information, we only list Bali rafting providers that provide excellent services to our clients. In this way, we can survive in high competition, and our customers keep coming back for our Bali rafting tour services.
Other Activities To Consider: “Marine Water Sports Package In Bali.” >>>