Consequently, Bakas Rafting Bali is the only rafting Bali adventure company at Melangit River Klungkung. Melangit River Bali was classified with a rapid level class from III-IV and is still suitable for beginner and intermediate river rafting participants. Therefore, if you want to know about white water rafting rapids classes, please click the link. Furthermore, on this page, you will find a visitor guide on joining Bakas river rafting Bali, including location, price, and how to book.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
River Rafting Location
Furthermore, the Bakas rafting operator location is in Bakas Village, Banjarangkan subdistrict, Klungkung Regency, Bali. If you depart from Ngurah Rai airport or Kuta Beach, you will need one hour and 15 minutes drive.
To make it easier to find the location of Bakas Levi Rafting, please click the link below!
See Here, Rafting Bakas On Google Maps.
Bakas Rafting Bali
River rafting in Bali by Bakas rafting takes place at Melangit River Klungkung. Melangit River is still well-preserved, with fresh air, and less polluted because it is far from a city and industrial site.
Also, Melangit River Klungkung will offer 30 rapids with a height of 1 meter to 4 meters. If you choose to have your Bali rafting adventure at Melangit River, you will get sharp turning, fast water current, and hard impact into the river walls.
This type of river for whitewater rafting will boost your adrenalin and sense of thrill. So if you are on holiday in Bali and want to relieve your stress and get fresh, you should try Bakas whitewater rafting at Melangit River Klungkung.
During whitewater rafting on the Melangit River, you get many challenging rapids and incredible natural scenery, making the rafting duration short.
White Water Rafting Tour Melangit River
Firstly, some people are concerned about the walking distance from the lobby to the river starting point. At Bakas Levi Rafting, it takes 5 minutes to walk from the parking area to the riverbank, where the white water rafting trips begin.
After you complete the registration, your rafting guide will escort you to the riverbank. Before the rafting trip begins, you will be briefed by a professional river guide about the river rafting procedure. You will be providing a helmet, life jacket, and paddle.
The duration of the river rafting trips with a break is about 90 minutes to 120 minutes, depending on how hard you paddle.
You will walk to the car park at the river rafting finish point. A vehicle will be ready to escort you back to the starting point at the car park. So you can shower and have your lunch, including in the white water rafting packages price.
The company does not only provide white water rafting in Bali, but they also offer Bakas Elephant Tour so that you can watch and ride an elephant.
Bakas Rafting Price
|IDR 845.000 / Person||IDR 300.000 / Person|
Bakas Rafting Price Include
- Online Bakas river rafting price excludes pick-up and returns transfer.
- There will be an additional charge for pick-up and return transport. If you would like a pick-up and return transfer, please contact us first to determine the cost before making any whitewater rafting booking.
- Insurance coverage for participants provides by Bakas Levi Rafting Bali.
- The Bakas river rafting price includes international standard rafting equipment, such as a raft, helmet, life jacket, and paddle.
- A professional and one rafting guide will accompany participants on each raft.
- For lunch menu is Indonesian fried rice, and the drink is mineral water.
- Other drinks available in the restaurant are excluded from the river rafting price, so bring some cash to buy a drink at the restaurant.
- The shower room, toilet, and towel are available for participants.
- The participants can join Bakas whitewater rafting at Melangit River, 7 – 65 years old.
- Two people minimum booking is required for the Bakas whitewater rafting day trip.
- Publish price applies if you make a direct booking with Bakas Rafting Bali. Online fees apply if you book a river rafting with us (Wira Rafting Bali).
Before booking on this website, please read our terms and conditions.
Pick Up Time White Water Rafting Bali
Please note that there will be an extra pick-up and return transportation charge. If you would like a pick-up and return transfer, please contact us to determine the cost before creating any Bali river rafting booking.
Things That You Should Bring
- Spare clothes for changing your wet clothes; you can wear a swimsuit or shorts and a T-shirt during rafting trips.
- River or sports shoes are ideal for your footwear during whitewater rafting trips.
- Sunblock or sun cream.
- Remember to take a plastic bag. Your rafting clothes gone get wet, and a plastic bag will be necessary to keep your wet clothing.
You can carry your smartphone or camera and any precious belongings and ask your rafting guide to carry their waterproof bag. However, if your possessions get lost or damaged, they will be at the participant’s risk. The Bakas white water rafting company will not take responsibility for your lost/damaged belonging. Our recommendation is to keep all your belongings in the locker for safety.
How To Make Bakas Rafting Booking & Payment
Furthermore, if you would like to create a booking reservation with Bakas Rafting at Melangit River with us, there are a few effortless phases you should carry. Also, you can discover the procedures for constructing a Bali river rafting reservation and payment procedure below.
1. Check For Availability
Before constructing a Bakas River rafting booking, please check the availability with our rafting reservations representative. Also, you can contact our reservations representative for availability in several methods.
- By email: email@example.com.
- Telephone at +62813-3956-3400 (WhatsApp Call & Chat).
- Telephone at +62822-4714-8333 (WhatsApp Chat Only).
- Land Line: +62366 5581096.
- You can fill out the booking form below.
Booking Form Bakas Rafting
Similarly, you have read, know, and agree to our terms and conditions by transmitting your booking submission for your Bali adventure trips via us via phone, email, WhatsApp, or any communication media. If you still need to read our terms and requirements and would like to understand more detail about our terms and conditions, please click the link, Terms and Conditions.
2. Reservation Process
After we acquire your reservation submission, we will instantly respond to your reservations within 24 hours. However, if you need a quick response, please don’t hesitate to call or message us via WhatsApp! Our sales representative will be happy to answer your queries.
- Our reservation staff will answer your request for the availability of Bakas Rafting Bali through your email or WhatsApp.
- The customer must confirm the Bali river rafting booking via email or WhatsApp.
- Our reservation staff will send an invoice through the client’s email or WhatsApp.
3. Payment Process
To confirm your river rafting Bali reservation, we mandate full payment of 100% in advance, according to the total bill, at least three days before the Bali river rafting date. During the high season in Bali, we advise that you book Bali Rafting in advance to confirm the availability. Peak seasons in Bali from:
- December 15 – January 10.
- April 1 – May 15.
- June 1 – October 30.
If you want to make a reservation for other Bali water sports activities, such as Seawalker and Jet Ski, please follow this link to water sports activities in Bali. Also, if you want further details on Bali water sports and the price for each activity, please click the link below!
Other White Water Rafting Site In Bali
Not only at Melangit River Klungkung, the island of Bali, also has two most important rivers for Bali rafting activities, and there are:
To clarify, if you want to have breathtaking and thrilling rafting activities with kids as your things to do in Bali, we recommend you choose the Telaga Waja River. For example, the best company in Telaga Waja River for the Bali rafting day trip is below.