Most families will love to do a holiday in Bali with kids. The question now is, which Bali activities and attractions will kids like to see? If you and your children love animals, especially birds. Then while on holiday in Bali, visiting the Bird Park in Gianyar, one of the best things to do in Bali for families that you should not miss. Because in Bali Bird Park, you will see many species of birds, scarce species of birds that you can usually see on television.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Semua Hal Yang Perlu Anda Tahu Sebelum Liburan Ke Taman Burung Bali” >>>
On this page, you will gain knowledge and holiday guides to Bird Park Bali, such as;
- General Information About Bird Park.
- Bird Species Collection.
- Bali Bird Park Events Schedule.
- Activities & Events in Bali Bird Park.
- Bali Bird Park entrance fee.
- Opening Hours.
- Visitor Facilities.
- Bird Park Location.
- The Best Way to Locate.
- Best Time to Have a Vacation.
- Great Things To Visit Nearby Bird Park Bali..
Read More, ”Top 10 Things To Do In Bali With Kids” >>>
General Information About Bali Bird Park
When was Bali Bird Park opened? Bali’s Bird Park is built on two hectares and has a wide variety of bird collections. Both local birds and from birds from abroad. Twenty years ago, Bird Park Gianyar was opened in 1994 and became the most abundant bird park in Indonesia.
How many birds are there in Bali Bird Park? Bali Bird Park is one of the favorite attractions for tourists who vacation in Bali with family and children. About 1,000 bird species from 250 species are kept in the Bird Park Gianyar. Such as birds of paradise, Kaswari, pigeons, pelican, storks, parrot, and many others. The bird park Gianyar is also famous for its scarce birds, the Bali Starling/Myna.
Every day, tourists who visit Bird Parks in Gianyar reach around 200-300 people. Especially during the high season, Bali’s Bird Park will be very crowded with tourist visits. In addition to seeing a variety of birds, Bird Park visitors can also take pictures with birds.
Find Here, ”Things To Do With Kids In Nusa Dua & Tanjung Benoa Bali” >>>
Bird Species Collection
Bird Park in Bali has a comprehensive bird collection. Collection of birds from abroad, and of course, some birds originated from Indonesia. On Bird Park Gianyar, each bird will place in based on the region of their original habitat, also supported by planned life, recreated as the primary habitat. There are seven areas of this park:
- South American birds such; as the Macaw Scarlet and Hyacinth Macaw (a giant parrot).
- Birds from southern Africa, such as African gray parrots, are known to mimic human voices. I have never seen as many parrots as in Bali Bird Park. So if you like to see large parrots with many colors, you must visit Bali Bird Park.
- Birds from Sumatra, such as the Red-winged parrot and the Eagle Owl, are characterized by bulging ears and powerful claws.
- Birds from Kalimantan. Such as the Nicobar Pigeon, Crested Serpent Eagle, Great Argus Pheasant.
- Birds from Papua. Such as the Cassowary, Golden Pheasant, and Western Crowned Pigeon.
- Birds from Java include Javanese Hawk-eagle, Asian Fairy-Bluebird, Sunda Scops Owl.
- Birds from Bali are like Bali Starlings, Bronze-tailed Peacock Pheasant, and Black-naped Fruit Dove.
A trip to Singapadu Bird Park is more educational and entertaining for children. Children will learn about birds, educate kids to love animals, inform your kids to preserve nature, and keep rare birds from becoming extinct.
Read More, ”Vacation Itinerary For Family To Bali” >>>
Bali Bird Park Events Schedule
|Basic Instinct||11:30 & 15:00.|
|Bali Rainforest||10:30 & 16:00.|
|Komodo Experience||Tuesday at 11:00 and Friday 14:30.|
|4D Theatre||10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30,15:30, 16:30, 17:00.|
|Papua Rainforest Feed||09:30 till 17:30.|
|Guyu Guyu Corner||09:00 & 17:30.|
|Meet the Bird Stars||12:00, 13:30, 16:30.|
|Lory Feeding||09:45 & 12:45.|
|Pelican Feeding||10:00 & 13:15.|
Read More, “Daily Activities Schedule Bird Park Bali” >>>
Activities & Events in Bali Bird Park
Besides seeing many bird species, you can also see bird attractions. Visitors, especially children, will love demonstrations and interactions of birds provided by the Bird Park. Every performance in Bird Park is held every day with a specified schedule.
If you require to comprehend the schedule of attractions in Gianyar Bird Park, please see the photo above. The following are types of activities and attractions are available at Bali Bird Park.
1. Bali Rainforest
This attraction will show visitors, especially children, while parrots and cranes are doing flying attractions.
2. Basic Instinct
The attraction of birds catching prey such as eagles and owls, which fly, then swoop down while catching prey.
3. 4D Theater
Another new activity is now available at this park, and it’s called the 4D bird cinema. This 4D bird film will display a movie about the bird and its surrounding habitat in a 4D graphic.
4. Komodo Experience
This activity will show officials feeding the Komodo dragon.
5. Guyu Guyu Corner
At the Guyu Guyu Corner attraction, you will get the chance to do a photo session with the birds. Parrots with colorful feathers will land on your shoulders, and you and the kids can take pictures with the birds.
6. Papua Rainforest Feed
Papua Rainforest Feed show will reveal officials feeding exotic birds from Papua.
7. Lory Feeding
Bali Bird Park Officers will allow you and your children to feed rainbow-colored lories and Parrot.
8. Meet the Bird Stars
This attraction will show the performance of the Black Palm Cockatoo bird that is good at entertaining visitors.
9. Pelican Feeding
Feeding Pelican, At this attraction, you can throw some fish to feed Pelican birds.
Find out more information on the daily activities schedule of Bird & Reptile Park by clicking the below link!
Read more, ”7 Regions Exhibits Bali Bird Park” >>>
Bali Bird Park Entrance Fee
|Category||Publish Admission||Online Admission|
|Adult||IDR 385.000||IDR 328.000|
|Child||IDR 192.500||IDR 164.000|
|Infants||Free Of Charge||Free Of Charge|
How To Book Bali Bird Park Promo Entrance Fee
To request tickets for the Bali Bird Park Promotion, please contact Wira Tour Bali customer service at the telephone number, +62 812 3615 8243 | +62 822 4714 8222 WhatsApp ready.
Information on Entrance Ticket Prices
- The entrance ticket price listed in the table above is the entrance price for one person.
- Age 2-12 years are categorized as children.
- Under two years of age is categorized as an infant.
- The Bird Park Gianyar entrance ticket price in the table above is for International tourists.
- The Bird Park admission ticket is valid every day, including national and public holidays.
- Furthermore, the Bird Park entrance ticket price is valid until December-31, 2022.
- The published ticket price is the Bird Park entrance ticket that customers will get if customers purchase the entrance ticket directly at the Bird Park.
- The online admission is the Wira Tour Bali ticket price for the Bali Bird Park that you will get if you reserve the Bali Bird Park entrance ticket with Wira Tour Bali.
- If you visit Bird Park Gianyar with at least 20 people, tour guide services will be provided free of charge by the Bird Park. But you have to make a reservation the day before.
Find Here, ”Best Things To Do In Legian Bali For Families” >>>
Bali Bird Park Ticket Prices Include
- Includes all scheduled shows.
- Feeding activity.
- 4D cinema.
- Guyu-Guyu Photo Corner.
- Visitors must show a valid identity card when exchanging vouchers to get a Bird Park entrance ticket. Suppose visitors cannot establish a valid identity card. In that case, the Bird Park has the right to refuse visitors to enter the Bali Bird Park area.
- Visitors are allowed to go in and out of the Bird Park area on the same day by showing the stamp in the visitor’s hand.
- Visitors can feed the birds but can only give birds the food that the Bird Park has provided.
- Also, visitors are prohibited from littering.
- Damage or loss of visitors’ personal belongings is not the responsibility of Bird Park.
Access Policies Covid 19 Pandemic
- Only healthy travelers are permitted to enter the Bird Park area. In addition, visitors must at least get the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Before entering the Bird Park area, every visitor must do a QR scan using the Peduli Lindungi application. In addition to QR scans, visitors can also show a Covid-19 vaccine certificate.
- Every visitor is always required to wear a mask while in the Bali Bird Park area.
Things You Can’t Bring
- Visitors are prohibited from flying drones in the Bird Park area.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food and drinks from external.
- To enter the Bird Park, visitors cannot bring pets such as dogs or cats.
The opening hours of the Singapadu Gianyar Bird Park start from 09:00 – 17:30 and are open daily, except during Nyepi. Please do not bring a dog or pets. Due to dogs and pets are not allowed to enter the park, they will scare the bird.
Want to have some drink or to have a light snack? Bird & Reptile Park Gianyar also provides a restaurant with an open-air layout that merges with a beautiful tropical garden.
Some shops sell souvenirs related to birds. The price is very affordable. Especially kid’s visitors, definitely stop by this place to buy their favorite bird toys.
Not a just bird that you will see in this park, a reptile from South East Asia is also available. While 8 meters python snake, Komodo dragon, and monitor lizards, also available.
Bird Park Bali is a Bird Park for tourist amusement and practice in conservation and protecting Indonesian wildlife, focusing on endangering Bali Starling. The park design creates friendly with disability access, so the pathway for wheelchair access and parent with a baby-carrying stroller will be convenient.
- Rainforest Cafe.
- Bali Starling Restaurant.
- Children’s play area.
- 3 Toilets in the park.
- Retail shop Sebun.
- Enormous vehicle parking area.
Find Here, ”Top 5 Budget Bali Kids Restaurant & Great For Family” >>>
Bali Bird Park Location
Bali Bird Park address at Jalan Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir, Singapadu, Batubulan, Gianyar district – Bali. About 12 km east of Denpasar and can be reached within 1 hour 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai Airport, via By-Pass road Ida Bagus Mantra.
If you stay overnight in the area of Ubud and your hotel is close to the Ubud Monkey Forest attraction. Heading to Bali’s Gianyar Bird Park from Monkey Forest Ubud will cover a distance of 11 kilometers, with a travel time of 30 minutes.
If you stay in the tourist area of Jimbaran and your hotel is close to the location of Garuda Wisnu Kencana culture park. Then you need 1 hour 15 minutes travel time, with 34 kilometers distance.
As for those of you who stay around the Kuta Beach Bali, you will need 1-hour travel with a distance of 21 kilometers to get to the location of Bali Bird Park.
If you need directions to get to the location of the Bird Park in Gianyar, please use the Google Map map by clicking the below link.
See Here, “Bali Bird Park Google Map” >>>
The Best Way to Go to the Location of Bali Bird Park Gianyar
There are many vacation transportation choices that you can use as transportation to get around Bali. Holiday transport selections on the island are also available for all budgets. However, the best holiday transportation in Bali is to use private vehicles, whether motorbikes or cars.
To find scooter rental services on the island of Bali is also very easy. You only need to use Google to search for motorcycle rental services in Bali close to your hotel. Scooter hire in Bali average cost around IDR 75,000/24 hours usage without fuel; therefore, you need to fill up the tank before traveling far with a scooter.
If you want to visit the Bird Park Bali attraction in a private car, you also can find car hire services in Bali. There are two car hire alternatives in Bali, one is a self-drive car rental, and the other is a car rental with a driver.
If you are confident to drive a car in Bali, you can get a self-drive car rental, with a price of around IDR 350,000/1 car without fuel. So it would be best if you filled the empty tank with enough gasoline.
Car rental price with driver and fuel in Bali around IDR 600,000/12 hours. Finding a car rental in Bali is also the same; you need to use Google. However, if you are not used to driving on Bali road, getting a car rental with a driver in Bali is recommended.
Find Here, ”A Guide On Vacation Transportation In Bali” >>>
Best Time To Have A Vacation To Bird Park Bali
Furthermore, we often get customers’ questions about the best time to vacation to Gianyar Bird Park by providing Bali water sports packages and Bali rafting trips. To answer, the best time for a holiday to Gianyar Bird Park will depend on your criteria.
If you don’t like crowds, you should visit the Gianyar Bird Park in the afternoon around 14:00. Bird Park in Gianyar gets crowded with tourists visiting from 11:00 to 13:00.
If you want to see Komodo dragon feeding attractions, then the day of the visit you have to choose is Tuesday & Friday. The reason is that the show of Komodo dragon feeding is only available on Tuesdays & Fridays.
Frequently Asked Questions
In providing rafting tour services in Bali, we often get customers’ questions about the Bird Park Gianyar. The following are topics frequently asked by tourists about the Bird Park in Gianyar.
All shows in Bali Bird Park Gianyar are included in the price of admission. All you need to consider is the schedule of each show.
If you require to see all areas and watch many attractions, you will need 3 hours to get around Bird Park Bali.
When you require to get a photograph with a bird, and you use your camera, it’s free. However, at Bali, Bird Park, professional photographer services are also available to take your photos. You will need to pay for the services of a professional photographer if you buy a printed photo for IDR 150,000 / 1 photo.
To see the Komodo dragon, you must visit the cage. But to see the Komodo dragons feeding is only available on certain days. Namely on Tuesday at 11:00 and on Friday at 14:30.
Great Things To Visit Nearby Bird Park Bali
Bird Park, in Gianyar, offers an inline route with Batubulan village (village produces wood and sculpture crafts) and the center of gold and silver crafts in the Celuk village Gianyar.
Whereas for exciting tourist attractions in Bali which are close to Bird Park locations such as:
Things To Do In Bali With Kids
There are many kid-friendly things to do in Bali besides visiting Bird Park. Furthermore, suppose you are looking for something different on your holiday in Bali and would love to make your kids happy. In that case, we suggest you join Night Safari Bali.
Maybe whitewater rafting in Bali can be your best thing to do in Bali with children. Before you join Bali river rafting with a kid, I recommend you to read about the best river rafting in Bali for kids.
Find Here, “10 Most Recognized Kids Holiday Activities In Bali” >>>