Page of terms and conditions apply at Wira Rafting Bali. Please read it carefully! To ensure all your members of the family, group and customers, read our terms and conditions that apply. We highly request you to read this page, before you make any booking through us. If you are not sure about our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us!
Wira Rafting Bali acts as Bali activities agent. Committed to taking any precautions, this is to make sure you will get safe adventure and enjoyable trips. As all of you know, all adventure activities has its risk, that can happen anytime during your activities. These are why we only recommend and book your activities with companies that firm on their safety procedure and well train staff for security.
All Activities Bookings Subject To These Terms and Conditions
By submitting your booking to Wira Rafting Bali, you represent us. That you have the authority to make the booking for you or on behalf of your party and that you accept on behalf of your party, that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions. A contract exists as soon as we issue our Booking Confirmation.
You should check the details of your confirmation carefully and promptly. To ensure that it accurately reflects the booking you have requested. You should immediately inform us of any discrepancies or alterations. If the course/event date, less than 14 days from the time of issue of the booking confirmation notification, any differences or modifications should be made within 24 hours of that date. In all other cases, you should notify us when receipt of the booking confirmation from us.
Wira Rafting Bali, act as Bali activities agent for all courses/event that we provide on our website. We do not own all sessions/event that you book on our website directly. All course/event on our site is provided by each course/event companies that we cooperate. We have contract rates for each course/event companies that we collaborate. Contract prices make us able to give our customers a lower price than publish price/rate.
Below are each course/event companies that we cooperate with and on these terms and conditions, we call it as course/event companies:
Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Operators:
- PT. Adi Dive & Water Sports (Aditya).
- PT. Rekreasi Bahari Benoa (BMR).
- Club Aqua Bali.
Odyssey Submarine Bali
- PT. Submarine Safaris Asia.
Fast Boat To Lombok
- Wahana Gili Ocean.
Bali Water River Rafting
- Alam Amazing Adventures (Alam Rafting).
- Club Aqua Bali (Bali International Rafting).
- PT. Sobek Bali Utama (Sobek Rafting).
- Bali Adventure Tours / Mason Adventure.
- Payung Rafting.
Bali Cycling Tour
- PT. Sobek Bali Utama (Sobek Cycling).
All course/event prices on our website are subject to change without prior notification. However, once you have made your booking and receipt of the Booking Confirmation from us, the price of your course/event will be remaining the same, no price changes occur.
Alterations to Bookings
- If, after customers make payment to us and we have received customers payment, and customers wish to change the course/event in any way. We will do what we reasonably can, to accommodate such changes, but it may not always be possible.
- If customers or any member of your party is unable to proceed with the course/event, you can transfer the booking to a substitute person, provided that they satisfy all the conditions applicable to the original booking and we receive your request at least two days before commencement of the course/event.
- Any request for booking changes must in writing on email by the Lead Name in your party. You will be liable to pay any costs and expenses that will occur in making this alteration/booking changes.
- Should you request a significant alteration to the course/event booking within four days of the commencement date (such as a change of date, decrease in group size), then this will be treated as re-booking.
- Customers wishing to add to a party after the initial booking will only be able to do so if sufficient places are available. Availability should not be assumed, and you should contact us to check availability first.
- The price of your course/event, may increase or decrease to reflect the booking changes requested by you. Please note that a reduction in numbers attending a class/event, will not necessarily result in a decrease in the price of the previous booking.
Cancellation Charges May Also Apply (see below).
You may cancel your course/event at any time. Written notification from the Lead Name in your Group, required. Cancellation will only be accepted for payment of the cancellation charges as set out below:
The following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation of course/event on the day of the reservation will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% from total payment.
- No show on the day of the reservation will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% from total payment.
- Cancellation of course/event one day before the date of activity before 18:00 (Bali time), will be charged a cancellation fee of 50 % from total payment.
- Cancellation of course/event one day before the date of activity after 18:00 (Bali time), customers charged a cancellation fee of 100 % from total payment.
- Course/Event date changes should be notified two days in advance prior to your booking dates.
Postponement By Course/Event Companies Due To Bad Weather
- On some occasions, courses may need to postponed due to bad weather. In these circumstances, class/event companies will offer you alternative dates, and no refund will be available.
- On some occasions, group activities may need to postponed due to bad weather. In these circumstances, course/event companies will offer you alternative dates.
- If you are unable or unwilling to accept these new dates, the program/event companies will not accommodate to refund you the full cost.
Safety & Circumstances Beyond Our Control
- As your security is our main concern, also course/event companies that we cooperate with is the primary concern. A sessions/event may be canceled or re-scheduled or curtailed by us or sessions/event companies if weather conditions which may in our view, make the course/event dangerous or unsafe or due to circumstances beyond our control (including staff illness).
- Class/Event companies that we cooperate may also cancel, postpone or reschedule a course/event where there are not enough people booked on the course/ event making it viable.
- In appropriate circumstances, the course/event type and itinerary may alter as necessary. Please contact us! If in any doubt as to whether a class/event can take place.
- As with other activity-based experiences, activities contain an element of risk. It must understand that your participation in these activities is your decision and at your risk.
- The course/event leader and duty manager, of course, companies that we cooperate with, have primary responsibility for the safety of their crew and guests and craft at all times, and his/her decision is final.
- If any member of your party commits an illegal or potentially dangerous act, including carrying or taking drugs during or before a course/event, is under the influence of alcohol, persistently disregards the instructions of the course/event leader or duty manager, of course/event companies, or is disruptive or exhibits challenging behavior. The course/event director and task manager reserve the right to terminate such persons’ participation in the class/event with no responsibility to them. In such an event there will be no right to any refund and course/event companies reserve the right to make a claim for costs and losses incurred, by your party who commits an illegal or potentially dangerous act.
Photo & Video Usage
Course/Event companies frequently take pictures and video of customers, both adults and under 16’s. Our course/event companies and we reserve the right to use photo and video of clients in our brochures, social media and in any other promotional material. If you wish to opt out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants must physically fit and able. All participants must, at the time of booking, advise of any illness or disability (such as diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, heart condition, recent injuries, hearing impairment, visual impairment) that may affect their ability to participate in the course/event. If unsure, participants must check with a doctor before booking and must be able to produce a note from their physician if required.
Participants must bring any necessary medication with them, and ensure that the course/event company made aware of what medicine this is and how it is to administer. Be advised that some of the activity locations are remote and self-contained.
Also, the course/event companies reserve the right to refuse any booking on medical grounds if the medical condition considered to be detrimental to the safety and smooth running of the course/event.
Damage By Customers
Should break or loss of vessels, persons or equipment, caused as a result of wilful damage or gross negligence by customers, a customer under the influence of alcohol or drugs or as a consequence of refusal or failure to obey instructions given by our course/event companies staff. Then he or she will be liable for the full amount of repair or replacement and any resulting damage costs. The course/event leader reserves the right to terminate the course/event immediately.
- The client urged to protect his/her investment with travel insurance.
- Course/Event companies that we cooperate with provides accident expenses insurance and each, of course, companies that we collaborate with, have its terms and conditions of insurance.
- We Wira rafting, Bali, act as Bali activities agent. Wira rafting Bali do not provide and not obliged to pay accident expenses insurance to customers or course/event companies employee & equipment.
- We Wira rafting, Bali, act as agent. Wira rafting Bali do not provide and not obliged to pay or replace customers belonging that lost during the course/event.
At each course/event companies, there is a Duty Manager who is always available to deal with any issues arising from your activities, and it is essential you raise any questions during your course/activity so that they can address immediately.
Wira Rafting Bali, its activity agent. Wira rafting Bali employees and Wira rafting Bali representatives, are not responsible for any of this such as, damages, accidents, losses, detention, annoyance, consequential damages of any kind; delays, and expenses due to the same; strikes, force majeure, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart at scheduled times; disturbances, government actions, restrictions or regulations, discontinuance or change in transit or hotel services or schedules.
Furthermore, no responsibility will be taken for any circumstances that may prevent you from taking the activities over which we have no control and which is not caused by any negligence, wrongful act or omission on the part of Wira Rafting Bali, its agents, employees, and representatives.
Without limiting the above, you are hereby given notice, and you hereby understand and agree, that all booking arrangements for other party provided transport of conveyance and any other arrangements provided herein, are made only on the expressed condition that we (Wira Rafting Bali) shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, problem or irregularity, which may be occasioned whether by reason of any defect in any vehicle, or through the acts, omissions or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying the passengers herewith.
Wira Rafting Bali reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a client and to make changes in the itinerary whenever, in the sole discretion of Wira Rafting Bali, it deems it necessary for the convenience or safety of the participants.
Consequently, subject to the Terms and Conditions on this page can change without prior notice. Also, for Bali marine activities term and condition, please read here! Wira Water Sports Bali Term & Condition.