Page of terms and conditions apply at Wira Rafting Bali. Please read it carefully! To ensure all your family members, Group, and customers, read our applicable terms and conditions. We highly request you to read this page before you make any booking through us. If you are not sure about our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us!
Wira Rafting Bali acts as Bali activities agent. Committed to taking any precautions, this is to ensure you get a safe adventure and enjoyable trip. As all of you know, all adventure activities have risks that can happen anytime during your events. These are why we only recommend and book your events with companies that are firm on their safety procedure and well-train staff for safety.
All Activities Bookings Subject To These Terms and Conditions
By submitting your booking to Wira Rafting Bali, you represent us. You have the authority to make the reservation for you or on behalf of your party, and you accept that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of your party. A contract exists as soon as we issue our Booking Confirmation.
You should check the details of your confirmation carefully and promptly. To ensure that it accurately reflects the booking you have requested. It would help if you immediately informed us of any discrepancies or alterations. Suppose the course/event date is less than 14 days from the time of issue of the booking confirmation notification. In that case, any differences or modifications should be made within 24 hours of that date. You should notify us when we receive the booking confirmation in all other cases.
Wira Rafting Bali acts as Bali activities agent for all courses/events we provide on our website. We do not own all sessions/events you book on our website directly. All courses/event on our site offers by each course/event company that we cooperate with. We have contract rates for each course/event company we collaborate with. Contract prices allow us to give our customers a lower price than the published price/rate.
Below are each course/event companies that we cooperate with, and on these terms and conditions, we call it course/event companies:
Tanjung Benoa Water Sports Operators:
- PT. Adi Dive & Water Sports (Aditya).
- Club Aqua Bali.
Odyssey Submarine Bali
- PT. Submarine Safaris Asia.
Bali Water River Rafting
- Alam Amazing Adventures (Alam Rafting).
- Bali Mesari Wisata Rafting (BMW Rafting).
- PT. Sobek Bali Utama (Sobek Rafting).
- Bali Adventure Tours / Mason Adventure.
- Payung Rafting Ubud.
Bali Cycling Tour
- PT. Sobek Bali Utama (Sobek Cycling).
- Alam Amazing Adventures.
Read More, About Us.
Our website’s course/event prices are subject to change without prior notification. However, once you have booked and received the Booking Confirmation from us, the cost of your course/event will remain the same, and no price changes will occur.
Alterations to Bookings
- If, after customers make payment to us, and we have received customers’ expenses, customers wish to change the course/event in any way. We will do what we reasonably can to accommodate such changes, but it may not always be possible.
- Suppose customers or any member of your party cannot proceed with the course/event. In that case, you can transfer the booking to a substitute person, provided they satisfy all the conditions applicable to the original booking. We receive your request at least two days before the commencement of the course/event.
- Any request for booking changes must be in writing by email by the Lead Name in your party. You will be liable to pay any costs and expenses for this alteration/booking change.
- Should you request a significant alteration to the course/event booking within four days of the commencement date (such as a change of time or a decrease in group size), then this will be treated as re-booking.
- Customers wishing to add to a party after the initial booking can only do so if sufficient places are available. Availability should not be assumed; you should contact us to check availability first.
- The price of your course/event may increase or decrease to reflect the booking changes requested by you. Please note that a number reduction in attending a class/event will not necessarily reduce the price of the previous booking.
Cancellation Charges May Also Apply (see below).
You may cancel your course/event at any time. Written notification from the Lead Name in your Group is required. Cancellation will only be accepted for payment of the cancellation charges as set out below:
The following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation of course/event on the day of the reservation will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the total payment.
- No show on the day of the reservation will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the total payment.
- Cancellation of a course/event one day before the activity date before 18:00 (Bali time) will be charged a cancellation fee of 50 % of the total payment.
- Cancellation of course/event one day before the activity date after 18:00 (Bali time), customers are charged a cancellation fee of 100 % of the total payment.
- Course/Event date changes should be notified two days before your booking dates.
Postponement By Course/Event Companies Due To Bad Weather
- On some occasions, courses may need to postpone due to bad weather. In these circumstances, class/event companies will offer alternative dates, and no refund will be available.
- Sometimes, group activities may need to be postponed due to bad weather. In these circumstances, course/event companies will offer you alternative dates.
- If you cannot accept these new dates, the program/event companies will not accommodate you and refund you the total cost.
Safety & Circumstances Beyond Our Control
- As your security is our primary concern, course/event companies that we cooperate with are also the primary concern. A session/event may be canceled or rescheduled, or curtailed by us or sessions/event companies if weather conditions may, in our view, make the course/event dangerous or unsafe or due to circumstances beyond our control (including staff illness).
- Class/Event companies we cooperate with may also cancel, postpone or reschedule a course/event where there are not enough people booked on the course/ event, making it viable.
- In appropriate circumstances, the course/event type and itinerary may alter as necessary. Please get in touch with us! If there is any doubt as to whether a class/event can occur.
- As with other activity-based experiences, activities contain an element of risk. It must understand that your participation in these activities is your decision and at your peril.
- The course/event leader and duty manager, companies that we cooperate with, are primarily responsible for the safety of their crew and guests and craft at all times and for their final decision.
- If any member of your party commits illegal or potentially dangerous activities, including carrying or taking drugs during or before a course/event, is under the influence of alcohol, persistently disregards the instructions of the course/event leader or duty manager, of course,/event companies, or is disruptive or exhibits challenging behavior. The course/event director and task manager reserve the right to terminate such person’s participation in the class/event with no responsibility to them. In such a situation, there will be no right to any refund, and course/event companies reserve the right to claim costs and losses incurred by your party who commits an illegal or potentially dangerous act.
Photo & Video Usage
Course/Event companies frequently take pictures and videos of customers, both adults and under 16’s. Our course/event companies reserve the right to use photos and videos of clients in our brochures, social media, and other promotional material. If you wish to opt out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants must be physically fit and able. All participants must, at the time of booking, advise of any illness or disability (such as diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, a heart condition, recent injuries, hearing impairment, or visual impairment) that may affect their ability to participate in the course/event. If unsure, participants must check with a doctor before booking and must be able to produce a note from their physician if required.
Participants must bring any necessary medication and ensure that the course/event company knows what medicine is and how it is administered. Be advised that some of the activity locations are remote and self-contained.
Also, the course/event companies reserve the right to refuse any booking on medical grounds if the medical condition is considered to be detrimental to the safety and smooth running of the course/event.
Damage By Customers
Should the break or loss of vessels, persons, or equipment be caused as a result of wilful damage or gross negligence by customers, a customer under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or as a consequence of refusal or failure to obey instructions given by our course/event companies staff Then they will be liable for the total amount of repair or replacement and any resulting damage costs. The course/event leader reserves the right to terminate the course/event immediately.
- The client urged to protect their investment with travel insurance.
- Course/Event companies that we cooperate with provide accident expense insurance, and each company we collaborate with has its terms and conditions of coverage.
- We, Wira rafting, Bali, act as Bali activities agents. Wira rafting Bali does not provide and is not obliged to pay accident expenses insurance to customers or course/event companies employees & equipment.
- We, Wira rafting, Bali, act as an agent. Wira rafting Bali does not provide and is not obliged to pay or replace customer belongings lost during the course/event.
At each course/event company, a Duty Manager is always available to deal with any issues arising from your activities. You must raise them during your course/training so that they can address them immediately.
Wira Rafting Bali, its activity agent. Wira rafting Bali employees and Wira rafting Bali representatives are not responsible for any event. Such as damages, accidents, losses, detention, annoyance, consequential damages of any kind; delays and expenses due to the same; strikes, force majeure, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart at scheduled times; disturbances, government actions, restrictions or regulations, discontinuance or change in transit or hotel services or schedules.
Furthermore, Wira Rafting Bali is not responsible for any circumstances that may prevent you from making the activities over which we have no control and which are not caused by any negligence, wrongful act, or omission on the part of Wira Rafting Bali, its agents, employees, and representatives.
Without limiting the above, you now have given notice and understand and agree. All booking arrangements for other party-provided transport of conveyance and any other provisions contained herein are made only on the expressed condition that we (Wira Rafting Bali) shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, problem, or irregularity, which may be occasioned whether because of any defect in any vehicle or through the acts, omissions or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying the passengers herewith.
Wira Rafting Bali reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a client and to make changes to the itinerary whenever, at the sole discretion of Wira Rafting Bali, it deems it necessary for the convenience or safety of the participants.
Consequently, subject to the Terms and Conditions on this page can change without prior notice. Also, please read here for Bali marine activities’ terms and conditions! Wira Water Sports Bali Term & Condition.