Besides having an attractive tourist attraction for a vacation spot, Bali Island also has charm in terms of dance performances. One dance performance you can see on holiday in Bali is the Kecak dance. Meanwhile, there are several spots to watch Kecak dance shows on the island of Bali, such as Uluwatu Temple, Tanah Lot temple tourist attraction, Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Melasti Beach Ungasan, and the Kecak dance in Ubud. However, of the many places to watch Bali’s Kecak dance, the most popular spot is the Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu temple. Because of the background of the Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu Temple with sunset views. Then how much is the Uluwatu Kecak dance price? Please continue reading to discover explanations for online Uluwatu Kecak ticket prices, how to order, buying guides, and staging locations.
Bahasa Indonesia, Harga Tiket Tari Kecak Uluwatu Bali Terbaru.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Location of Uluwatu Kecak Dance Performance
Before I write about the cost of tickets to watch the Kecak dance in Uluwatu, I will first report on the location of the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu Bali. To clarify, the section Kecak dance takes place inside the Uluwatu temple area. You must enter the Uluwatu temple’s outer space to watch the Kecak dance Uluwatu.
Find Out Here, List 10 Most Popular Spot To View Sunset in Bali.
Above all, the Uluwatu Temple is one of the famous tourist attractions on the island of Bali. Moreover, the location of the Uluwatu temple is located southwest of Bali. Also, please use Google Maps by clicking the link below to make finding the Uluwatu temple site in Bali more straightforward.
See Here, Kecak Uluwatu Stage Location Google Maps.
Furthermore, if you stay nearby Kuta beach Bali tourist attraction, get to the location of Uluwatu Temple will cover a distance of approximately 36 kilometers. Also, the estimated travel time is about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Above all, most tourists who plan to watch the Bali Kecak dance at the Uluwatu temple will choose the Bali itinerary tour below!
Find Here, What Is There To Do In Uluwatu Bali?
South Bali Tour Itinerary
|08:00||Depart from the hotel (Kuta area, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur).|
|09:00||Visiting the Water Blow Nusa Dua.|
|10:30||They are visiting Tanjung Benoa beach. Meanwhile, most tourists who vacation at Tanjung Benoa beach will join Tanjung Benoa water sports activities.|
|13:00||Lunch & holiday at Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park.|
|15:30||We are heading to the Uluwatu temple.|
|16:30||Take a walk around the tourist attractions of the Uluwatu temple.|
|17:15||Get a Kecak dance ticket.|
|18:00 – 19″00||Watch a Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu temple.|
|19:00||Depart to Jimbaran beach.|
|20:00 – 21:30||Dinner by the coast of Jimbaran with roasted seafood dishes.|
|21:30||Back to the hotel.|
Please note that the Uluwatu temple entrance fee and the Kecak Uluwatu dance performance tickets differ. Therefore, besides paying for the Kecak dance show ticket, you must also pay the Uluwatu temple Bali entrance fee.
Latest Uluwatu Kecak Dance Price
Consequently, to be able to watch the Uluwatu Bali Kecak dance, you will be charged an entrance ticket for the show. The following table shows the prices of the latest Uluwatu Bali Kecak dance tickets.
|Category||Publish Price||Online Price|
|Adult||IDR 150,000||IDR 139,000|
|Child (2 – 9 years old)||IDR 75,000||IDR 67.000|
|Baby (Under 2 years old)||Free Entry||Free Entry|
Description of Ticket Prices for Kecak Dance In Uluwatu
- To clarify, the published price is the ticket price for the Kecak & fire dance performance in Uluwatu that you get if you purchase directly at the staging ticket counter.
- Also, the online price is the Kecak & Fire dance ticket price at Uluwatu temple if you buy tickets online at Wira Rafting Bali (branch of Wira Tour Bali).
- The ticket rates in the price table are only for watching the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu. The Uluwatu Kecak dance price does not include the cost of admission to the Uluwatu temple.
- The ticket price in the table above is for 1 person.
Tips for Getting Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tickets
The demand for tourists to get tickets for the Kecak Fire Dance at Uluwatu Temple is very high; even during high season, there is a second time slot for the Kecak dance performance because the capacity of the stage is full of spectators.
Here are tips for getting Kecak Uluwatu tickets.
- Order Kecak Uluwatu tickets online through a travel agent. However, online Kecak tickets at travel agents are also limited. Therefore visitors who come to the performance location without bringing online travel agent vouchers to get tickets for the Kecak dance performance.
- Travel agents own the limited availability of online Kecak tickets, so it’s a good idea to order Kecak show tickets one day in advance during the low season. But during high season, it’s a good idea to order Kecak Uluwatu tickets online three days before the date of your visit.
- Counters for exchanging travel agent vouchers to get tickets, with on-site ticket purchase counters, are at different locations. Therefore the number of queues for exchanging travel agent vouchers for tickets is less than the number of lines for buying tickets directly on-site.
- You can immediately enter the stage area for the Kecak dance performance without standing in long queues at the ticket counter. So you can choose a good seat.
Bali Uluwatu Kecak Dance Schedule
- Kecak dance Uluwatu show is available every day, except on Nyepi Day.
- What time is the Kecak and Fire dance at Uluwatu Temple start? The Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu temple is from 18:00 – 19:00.
- How long is the Kecak Fire Dance in Uluwatu temple? The duration of the Uluwatu Kecak & Api dance is approximately 60 minutes.
- Consequently, to get a seat with the best angle, you should be at the ticket counter location at 17:15.
- Also, the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu Bali is on an open stage in the Uluwatu temple area. Click this link to see the site of the Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance performance on Google Maps.
- Because the Uluwatu Kecak Fire dance performance is top-rated, tickets always run out daily. In short, you should order tickets online to get tickets for the Uluwatu Kecak Fire dance.
How To Order Uluwatu Kecak & For Dance Tickets Online
- Above all, please contact us to find the availability of Uluwatu Kecak & fire dance tickets.
- Also, you can contact us at +62822-4714-8333 (ID) | +62 813 3956 3400 (EN) (WhatsApp Ready).
- Also, you can use the booking form below to make a Uluwatu Kecak Dance Ticket booking.
- Uluwatu Kecak & Fire dance tickets online booking at least two days before the staging day you want to watch.
Terms & Conditions
- Above all, Kecak dance tickets are only valid according to the name listed on the voucher. The staging date is stated in the voucher.
- To clarify, we provide online tickets for the Kecak Fire dance in Uluwatu and have the right to decline customer reservations if the dance ticket is sold out.
- Dance ticket cancelation due to late arrival at the staging location will still charge full payment and no refund.
- To clarify, Uluwatu Kecak Fire dances online tickets cancellation request on the same day as the ticket booking date is subject to a full cancellation fee and no refund.
- Cancellations made on 1 or 2 days before the dance show book date, a 50% cancelation fee of the total payment charge.
- Full payment paid at least three days before the show date requested.
- Please always check the availability of tickets Uluwatu Kecak Fire Dance sunset before you make payment.
Read Here, Top Attractions For Senior Travellers In Bali.
The Place To Watch Kecak Dance in Bali For Free
Meanwhile, I often ask where to watch free Kecak dance in Bali. This question is challenging because there is no place to watch free Kecak dance in Bali. Unless there is a big ceremony in Bali’s temples, not all temples in Bali will perform the Kecak dance.
I recommend not finding a place to watch free Kecak dance but saving the cost of watching Kecak dance in Bali. Also, at the Garuda Wisnu Kencana culture park, every afternoon at around 18:15 performed, Kecak dance performances.
To clarify, watching the Kecak dance at Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park will not be charged. But you must pay the Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park entrance fee.
Read More, Top Ten Temples To Visit In Bali.