Bali Island, besides having an attractive tourist attraction for a vacation spot, also has a charm in terms of dance performances. One dance performance that you can see while on holiday in Bali is the Kecak dance. Meanwhile, there are several spots to watch Kecak dance shows on the island of Bali. Such as Uluwatu Temple, Tanah Lot temple tourist attraction, and Kecak dance in Ubud. However, of the many places to watch Bali’s Kecak dance, the most popular spot is the Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu temple. Because of the background of the Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu Temple with sunset views. Then how much is the Uluwatu Kecak dance price?
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Harga Tiket Tari Kecak Uluwatu Bali Terbaru” >>>
Location of Uluwatu Kecak Dance Performance
Before I write about the cost of tickets to watch the Kecak dance in Uluwatu, I will first write about the location of the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu Bali. To clarify, the section of Uluwatu Kecak dance takes place inside the Uluwatu temple area. So to be able to watch the Kecak dance Uluwatu, you have to enter the outer space of the Uluwatu temple.
Find Out Here, “List of 10 Most Popular Spot To View Sunset in Bali” >>>
Above all, the Uluwatu Temple is one of the famous tourist attractions on the island of Bali. Moreover, the location of the Uluwatu temple is in the southwest of Bali. Also, to get it simpler for you to find the site of the Uluwatu temple Bali, please use the Google map below.
Furthermore, if you stay nearby Kuta beach Bali tourist attraction, to get to the location of Uluwatu Temple will cover a distance of approximately 36 kilometers. Also, the estimated travel time is about 1 hour 15 minutes. Above all, most tourists who have plans to watch the Bali Kecak dance at the Uluwatu temple will choose the Bali itinerary tour below!
Find Here, What Is There To Do In Uluwatu Bali?
South Bali Tour Itinerary
|08:00||Depart from the hotel (Kuta area, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur).|
|09:00||Visiting the Water Blow Nusa Dua.|
|10:30||They are visiting Tanjung Benoa beach. Meanwhile, most tourists who vacation to Tanjung Benoa beach will join Tanjung Benoa water sports activities.|
|13:00||Lunch & holiday at Garuda Wisnu Kencana Culture Park.|
|15:30||We are heading to the Uluwatu temple.|
|16:30||Take a walk around the tourist attractions of the Uluwatu temple.|
|17:15||Get a Uluwatu Kecak dance ticket.|
|18:00 – 19″00||Watch a Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu temple.|
|19:00||Depart to Jimbaran beach.|
|20:00 – 21:30||Dinner by the coast of Jimbaran with roasted seafood dishes.|
|21:30||Back to the hotel.|
Please note, the Uluwatu temple entrance fee and the Kecak Uluwatu dance performance tickets are different. Therefore, besides paying for the Kecak dance show ticket, you also need to pay the Uluwatu temple Bali entrance fee.
Latest Uluwatu Kecak Dance Price
Consequently, to be able to watch the Uluwatu Bali Kecak dance, you will be charged an entrance ticket for the show. The following table shows the prices of the latest Uluwatu Bali Kecak dance tickets.
|Category||Publish Price||Online Price|
|Adult||IDR 150,000||IDR 140,000|
|Child (2 – 9 years old)||IDR 75,000||IDR 70,000|
|Baby (Under 2 years old)||Free Entry||Free Entry|
Description of Ticket Prices for Uluwatu Kecak Dance
- To clarify, publish price is the ticket price for the Kecak & fire dance performance in Uluwatu that you get if you make a purchase directly at the staging ticket counter.
- Also, the online price is the Kecak & Fire dance ticket price at Uluwatu temple if you buy tickets online at Wira Rafting Bali (branch of Wira Tour Bali).
- The ticket rates listed in the price table are only for watching the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu. The Uluwatu Kecak dance price does not include the cost of admission to the Uluwatu temple.
- The discounted Kecak Uluwatu ticket price is higher if you buy more than 20 people.
- The ticket price on the table above is for 1 person.
Bali Uluwatu Kecak Dance Schedule
- Uluwatu Kecak dance show is available every day, except on Nyepi Day.
- In short, for Uluwatu Kecak dance online ticket booking through Wira Tour Bali, only available on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays.
- The Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu temple is at 18:00 – 19:00.
- The duration of the Uluwatu Kecak & Api dance is approximately 60 minutes.
- Consequently, for the certainty of getting a seat with the best angle, you should already be at the ticket counter location at 17:15.
- Also, the location of the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu Bali is on an open stage in the Uluwatu temple area. Click this link to see the site of the Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance performance Google Map.
- Because the Uluwatu Kecak Fire dance performance is top-rated, making tickets always run out every day. In short, for the certainty of getting tickets for the Uluwatu Kecak Fire dance, you should order tickets in advance online.
How To Order Uluwatu Kecak & For Dance Tickets Online
- Above all, please contact us to find out the Uluwatu Kecak & fire dance tickets availability.
- Also, you can contact us by filling out the order form below. You also able to contact us at +62 812 3615 8243 | +62 822 4714 8222 (WhatsApp Ready).
- Meanwhile, minimum bookings for Uluwatu Kecak & Fire dance tickets are two people.
- Uluwatu Kecak & Fire dance tickets online booking at least two days before the staging day you want to watch.
Terms & Conditions for Uluwatu Kecak Fire Dance Ticket Prices
- Above all, Kecak dance tickets are only valid according to the name listed on the voucher, and the staging date stated in the voucher.
- To clarify, we in providing online tickets for Kecak Fire dance in Uluwatu have the right to decline customer reservations if the dance ticket sold out.
- Dance ticket cancelation due to late arrival at the staging location will still charge full payment and no refund.
- To clarify the cancellation request of Uluwatu Kecak Fire dance online tickets on the same day with the ticket booking date subject to a full cancellation fee and no refund.
- Cancellation made on 1 or 2 days before the dance show book date, a 50% cancelation fee of total payment charge.
- Full payment paid at least three days before the show date requested.
- Please always check the availability of tickets before you make payment.
Read Here, ”Top Attractions For Senior Travellers In Bali” >>>
The Place To Watch Kecak Dance in Bali For Free
Meanwhile, I very often get questions about where to watch free Kecak dance in Bali. This question is challenging for me to answer because there is no place to watch free Kecak dance in Bali. Unless there is a big ceremony in one of the temples in Bali, but not all temples in Bali will perform the Kecak dance.
What I can recommend is not to find a place to watch free Kecak dance, but to save the cost of watching Kecak dance in Bali. Also, at the Garuda Wisnu Kencana culture park, every afternoon around 18:15 performed Kecak dance performances. To clarify, watching Kecak dance at Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park will not be charged. But you need to pay the Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park entrance fee of IDR 125,000 / adult, IDR 100,000 / child (ages 5-12 years).
Read More, ”Top Ten Temples To Visit In Bali” >>>