First of all, are you planning to have a vacation with family and kids to Bali Island? If yes, there must be questions in your mind! While most parents will have the same issue before deciding to have a holiday in Bali with their kids. The question is, what are the best things to do for toddlers in Bali? How about visiting Mason Elephant Park well-known as Taro Elephant Safari Park in Bali!
Coming from Europe or Australia and taking a long flight also cost more money. It is fair to say when you visit Bali, you will expect something unique and different, perhaps like the Uluwatu temple or watching Kecak & Fire Dance in Uluwatu Bali.
Mason Adventure Bali
The company that delivers elephant rides in Taro Ubud is Mason Adventure Bali.
Furthermore, Mason Adventure Bali is one of the companies that offer Bali river rafting with a five-star standard besides Sobek Rafting Ubud. Therefore, when visitors want to try elephant rides in Ubud and looking for excellent services will choose Mason Elephant Safari Park Taro Ubud.
Mason Adventure Bali is more famous for its river rafting Bali. Mason Adventure Bali company only provides river rafting on the Ayung river Ubud or Ayung rafting Ubud.
Furthermore, for those who prefer quality service, cleanliness of the place, five-star facilities, rafting equipment with international quality and price, this is not a problem. Then Bali Mason Adventure Rafting is the one you should choose when you want to try Bali river rafting on the Ayung River in Ubud.
Read More, “Ubud Travel Guide – Things Need To Know Before Visiting Ubud Bali” >>>
Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud
Finally, as you can notice from the title, it is about the unique and different points of Taro Elephant Safari Park, from another elephant park you can get in your country. Below are the fantastic things about Mason Elephant Park/Taro Elephant Safari Park Ubud.
- It is a Sumatran Elephant.
- Warm tropical environment.
- Natural tropical rainforest.
- Of course friendliness of Balinese people.
Most of us know that kids love to see an animal, Water Park, and fun activities, particularly if children can see a live animal and directly interact with animals. One animal that is safe to have direct contact with the kids is Elephant.
Kids, if only seeing an elephant without doing anything, will not impress them. However, if children know the elephant’s talent and are capable deliver an attractive show, this will influence your kid’s knowledge about things that an elephant can do.
Bali island has plenty of places to watch a live elephant show, elephant ride experience, and elephant feeding. The best one for elephant safari that you can get in Bali is Elephant Safari Park Ubud. Most people who have visited elephant safari park lodge Bali said. It is one of the best things to do in Ubud for kids and family.
Find Here, “8 Free Things To Do In Ubud Bali For a Budget Vacation Guide” >>>
Mason Taro Elephant Safari Park General Information
Elephant Safari Park Lodge Bali has 3,5 hectares of space and gets many rewards in an elephant safari park. The site also provides 25 rooms of the lodge in a safari style, which offers luxury and comfort.
For your information, Sumatran elephants are one of the endangered species. As a result, it is protected by the Indonesian government. At Taro Elephant Park Ubud, you can directly interact with Sumatran elephants; you can feed the elephants, ride the elephant, watch, and play with their elephant.
The elephant park is designed to suit everybody’s needs, not just only elephant lovers, and very suitable if you are on holiday with family, especially for children. The Taro Elephant Park also provides a trail for elephant rides, botanical gardens, restaurants, and accommodation if you want to stay overnight.
While riding an elephant, you also can enjoy the beauty of the natural environment. Plenty of honeymooners also try elephant safari lodge Ubud. So that they can have a romantic getaway, many couples choose to have their wedding ceremony held in this elephant park.
Find Out, ”Top 6 Best Spot To Get Married In Bali” >>>
Best Elephant Sanctuary In Bali
Mason Elephant Park’s excellent reputation in Bali for outstanding customer service and its commitment to the Sumatran Elephant conservation and care are well known. Furthermore, Mason Elephant Park provides EarthCam facilities 24/7, so people who are worried about the elephant can see it online through EarthCam.
See Here, “Guide On How To Spend A Day In Ubud” >>>
Mason Elephant Park & Lodge Facilities
- 30 captives Sumatran Elephants.
- Elephant Museum & Gallery Information.
- Orchid with Botanical Gardens.
- Taro Forest Elephant Rides.
- Restaurant & Bakery with 270 seating available and bar.
- Artificial lake for Elephant Bathing and Fish Ponds.
- Watch free Elephant Shows 4 times a day, and Daily shows are on at 11:45, 13:45, 15:45, and 18:45.
- Business Centre.
- Wi-Fi is available.
Read More, Elephant Ride On Bali Safari & Marine Park.
Mason Elephant Park & Lodge Taro Location
Mason Elephant Safari Park at Taro is located at Jalan Elephant Safari Park, Taro Village, Tegallalang, Ubud Bali 80561. To make it more comfortable to find the location of Taro Elephant Safari Park, please utilize Google Map by clicking the link below!
Travel Distance to Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud
If you depart from the Ubud area, precisely around the central Ubud area, such as Ubud Palace or Monkey Forest Ubud, heading to Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud will take 40 minutes of travel with an estimated distance of about 18 kilometers.
However, the travel time will be longer if you depart from the tourist areas of southern Bali, such as Kuta, Seminyak, or Jimbaran. For example, if you leave from Kuta beach Bali to Taro Elephant Safari Park, it will cover 47 kilometers, with a travel time of 1 hour and 40 minutes.
If you leave from the Tegalalang Rice Terrace Ubud, heading to Mason Elephant Park Taro, Ubud will cover a distance of 8 kilometers with a travel time of approximately 25 minutes.
Elephant Ride Mason Park Taro Ubud Bali
Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud was officially opened in 2000 by the Indonesian tourism minister. In addition, the elephant ride in Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud has fulfilled global safety standards and security guidelines for providing elephant ride activities.
By trying riding an elephant at Mason Park Taro Ubud Bali, you can witness an unspoiled naturalistic panorama from the top of the elephant’s back.
Besides riding elephants, you can do other activities at the Mason Park Taro Ubud Bali. Such as feeding the elephants and taking photos with an elephant, and you can watch elephant shows.
Furthermore, the Elephant Talent Show is a performance featuring elephant painting, elephant playing ball, and elephant playing basketball. By watching the Elephant Talent Show, your youngsters will be delighted and will never overlook the experience of riding an elephant in Bali.
Mason Elephant Park in Bali Youtube
Mason Elephant Park Entry Fee
|Category||Publish Price||Our Price|
|Adult||IDR 395.000||IDR 380.000|
|Children (5-12 years)||IDR 240.000||IDR 232.000|
|Children (1 - 4 years)||IDR 120.000||IDR 115.000|
|Family (2 adults + 3 children)||IDR 1.150.000||IDR 1.120.000|
Description of Mason Elephant Park Entrance Ticket Prices
- It only includes the entrance ticket to Mason Elephant Park.
- It also includes interactions with elephants.
- Price for one person.
- Tax Included.
- Including watching the elephant show.
- Includes the insurance provided by Mason Elephant Park.
- It does not include meals and does not include elephant rides.
- Then it does not include shuttle transportation.
- Online prices you will only get if you book through us Wira Tour.
Buying only the entrance fee is very suitable if you want to visit Mason Elephant Park without being interested in riding an elephant. So if you are looking for Elephant sanctuary Bali no riding, you can only book the Mason Elephant Park entry fee.
Also, if you have your transport and don’t want to have lunch at Mason Elephant Park, you can buy only the Mason Elephant Park entrance fee.
However, if you want to join other activities at the Mason Elephant Park, such as elephant bathing, buffet lunch, elephant ride, and you want to have transportation for pick up and return transfer! We suggest you book elephant ride packages.
Also, I advise you to buy elephant ride packages online. Because purchasing the packages through the Internet significantly reduces the price of Mason Elephant Park compared to the walk-in price.
Read More, “All Things Need To Know Before Visiting Bali Zoo Park” >>>
Elephant Ride Prices in Bali, Mason Taro Elephant Park Ubud
|Category||Publish Rate||Our Rate|
|Adult||IDR 1.395.000||IDR 1.366.000|
|Children (5-12 years)||IDR 965.000||922.000|
|Children (1 - 4 years)||IDR 395.000||366.000|
|Family (2 adults + 3 children)||IDR 4.240.000||4.100.000|
Elephant Park Tour Excluding Elephant Ride
Note that the elephant park tour does not include elephant riding activities.
|Category||Publish Price||Our Price|
|Adult||IDR 1.065.000||IDR 1.052.000|
|Children (5-12 years)||IDR 745.000||IDR 721.000|
|Children (1 - 4 years)||IDR 325.000||IDR 310.000|
|Family (2 adults + 3 children)||IDR 3.250.000||IDR 3.100.000|
Price for Elephant Ride + 90 Minutes Balinese Massage
|Category||Publish Price||Our Price|
|Adult||IDR 1.995.000||IDR 1.946.000|
Elephant Ride Price + 60 Reflexology & Legs
|Category||Publish Price||Our Price|
|Adult||IDR 1.845.000||IDR 1.826.000|
Price Description for the Taro Elephant Ride Ubud Bali
- The price includes a pick-up service at the hotel where the customer is staying. Shuttles pick up and return transfer area only at Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Ubud, and Nusa Dua. Outside the location listed, there will be an additional fee. Please reach us if your hotel is outside the listed area.
- Pick up and drop off using an air-conditioned vehicle.
- The duration of the elephant ride is 30 minutes.
- Mason Elephant ride, including admission price to the Mason elephant park.
- The price of the elephant ride includes an elephant handler who will accompany customers while riding the elephant.
- Watch an elephant educational show.
- Buffet lunch.
- Direct interaction with elephants.
- You can visit all the facilities available at Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud.
- Taro Elephant Safari Park Ubud provides participant insurance.
- The price for an elephant ride at the Taro Elephant Park is only valid for International travelers; if you are an Indonesian Citizen or Kitas Holder, please find the Kitas Holder Mason Elephant ride price by the link.
- Minimum booking of two people.
- Maximum age 65 years.
- The price listed in the table is for one person.
- Mason Elephant ride costs do not include personal expenses.
- You only get the online prices listed in the table if you order through us, Wira Tour Bali. Publish prices will apply if you book directly at the activity location.
Things You Need to Know
- Elephant riding activities at Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud are open daily except for Nyepi (religious Balinese Hindu Silent Day).
- Mason Elephant Park’s opening hours are from 10:00 – 17:00.
- Tourist visits will be crowded from 11:00 – 14:00.
- The average duration of tourist visits is about 2 hours.
- The last ticket redemption time is 15:00.
- Visitors who are Indonesian citizens and Kitas holders are required to show a valid KTP/KITAS when exchanging vouchers at Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud.
- Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud reserves the right to deny entry to visitors who cannot present a valid KTP/KITAS card.
- The Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud elephant ride ticket is only valid for one entry.
- Visitors are prohibited from operating drones inside the Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud area.
If you need further details, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. The customer service department will be happy to assist you.
Bali Elephant Ride Pick Up Time By Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud
|Nusa Dua||07:30 - 08:00||12:00 - 12:30|
|Kuta / Seminyak||07:30 - 08:00||12:30 - 13:00|
|Sanur||08:00 - 08:30||12:30 - 13:00|
|Ubud||08:00 - 08:30||13:30 - 14:00|
Booking Elephant Ride At Mason Elephant Park
- To make a reservation for the elephant riding activity at Mason Elephant Park Ubud, you require at least one day before the date of the elephant riding activity you want to book.
- Booking an elephant ride at Mason Elephant Park Ubud can be done by contacting our Mason Elephant Park Ubud elephant ride-booking service.
- You can contact our telephone number at +62 812 3615 8243 and +62 822 4714 8222 (WhatsApp Ready), or send us an email through [email protected].
How to Use The Voucher
- The promo price for the elephant ride activity at Mason Elephant Park Ubud includes shuttle transportation in certain areas. If your order for the Mason Elephant Park Ubud elephant ride includes pick up and drop off, please wait at the pick-up location 10 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
- If the elephant ride activity at Mason Elephant Park Ubud does not include a shuttle, you will come to the Mason Elephant Park Ubud location using your vehicle.
- Before entering the Mason Elephant Park Ubud area, please equip the voucher you acquired from us.
- You are not mandated to print the voucher you acquire from us. All you need to do is show the coupon from your smartphone to the Mason Elephant Park Ubud receptionist.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
- The operator can reschedule the elephant ride at Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud in case of weather problems.
- If a confirmed booking cancellation is made by the customer one day before the activity date and the cancellation is made before 15:00 (Bali time), there is no cancellation fee.
- If a confirmed booking cancellation is made by the customer one day before the activity date and the cancellation is made after 15:00 (Bali time), a cancellation fee of 50% of the total payment.
- Furthermore, the refund amount does not include the service fee.
- Please contact our customer service department if you need to cancel and reschedule your booking for the Mason Elephant Park Taro Ubud elephant ride.
Other Close-By Activities In Ubud
Consequently, Ubud, Bali, has plenty of enjoyable to do in Bali. Besides visiting the elephant safari park and lodge in Taro Bali. There is a one-adventure activity in Ubud that most kids will love to do, which is white water rafting in Bali.
Most noteworthy is rafting at Ayung River Ubud, mostly known as Ayung Rafting and the most recommended provider for Ayung Rafting: