Vacationing on the island of Bali will feel half-done if you have not visited the Kuta beach in Bali and watched the Uluwatu Bali Kecak dance performance. For those who don’t know, you must be wondering, what is Kecak Dance Uluwatu, and where do I watch Kecak dance performance in Bali?
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Tari Kecak Uluwatu Bali” >>>
For a more detailed explanation of the Kecak dance in Bali, please click this link, the Balinese Kecak dance.
Three places perform Kecak dance in Bali that we think are worth recommending, namely:
Then which one is better among the three? All are equally good, and the Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu Temple has its advantages compared to the others. Also, every day, there is a Balinese Kecak dance show in the Uluwatu temple.
Uluwatu Temple Attraction
Before I write down regarding the interests of Kecak dances at Uluwatu temple, it will be useful for you to recognize the stage location of Kecak dances in Uluwatu. Most importantly, the Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu takes place in one of the most famous tourist attractions in Bali, namely the Uluwatu Temple, Bali.
Pura Luhur Uluwatu Bali, almost every day, crowded with visits by domestic and foreign tourists. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is one of the attractions in Bali with enormous historical value. The location of the Uluwatu temple stands on a high cliff overlooking the southern Indian sea. Besides, able to see the temple, at the Uluwatu temple, you also able to see long tails gray monkeys, as you may see at Ubud monkey forest.
The high interest of tourists who want to visit Uluwatu temple Bali, makes plenty of the Bali tour package providers offer Uluwatu tour packages.
Read More, ”Top 10 Things To Do In Uluwatu Bali” >>>
The Recognition of Bali Uluwatu Kecak Dance Performance
The recognition offered from the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu, compared to other places in Bali, such as:
- The Kecak & Fire Dance performs every day.
- While watching the Kecak & Fire Dance, you will be able to see the Indian Ocean sunset view because the stage designed uses the sky as their background.
- The Uluwatu temple is adjacent to GWK Bali tourist attractions.
- Approximately 50 dancers play it.
- Take the story of Ramayana, with the main characters Rama, Sita & Hanoman. Due to Hanoman present at Kecak Dance, therefore Kecak dance at Uluwatu temple, some time call as Uluwatu temple monkey dance.
Find Here, ”Top 10 Best Temples To Visit In Bali” >>>
Kecak Dance Uluwatu Performance Schedule
- The ticket counter for the Kecak dance at Uluwatu temple will open at 17:15 Bali time.
- The Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance performance schedule starts at 18:00.
- The Uluwatu temple monkey dance performance schedule ends at 19:00.
So if you are planning a vacation to Uluwatu Bali, it’s a good idea to watch the Kecak dance performance in the Uluwatu temple. Certainly, these will make your holiday experience in Bali more impressive.
Almost every day, the Kecak Dance Uluwatu stage is full of enthusiastic viewers. Therefore, we recommend you to book Kecak Dance Uluwatu tickets in advance through online booking. Kecak Dance Uluwatu tickets for sale at the venue are very limited because the number of seats on the stage is minimal. So after arriving at the site, you already have a Uluwatu Kecak dance tickets.
See Here, ”Suluban Beach Uluwatu” >>>
Kecak Dance Uluwatu Ticket Price
|Category||Publish Prices||Online Prices|
|Adult||IDR 150,000/Person||IDR 145,000/Person|
|Child (2 – 9 years old)||IDR 75,000/Person||IDR 72,500/Person|
|Infants (Under 2 years old)||Free||Free|
Information on Kecak Dance Uluwatu Online Ticket
- Consequently, the published price is the price of Kecak dance tickets at Uluwatu temple, which obtained if the customer buys directly at the staging location.
- Furthermore, the online price is the price of a Kecak Uluwatu dance performance that customers get if they buy online at Wira Rafting Bali (Wira Tour Bali).
- Ticket rates on the table above are only for watching the Kecak dance performance in the Uluwatu temple. Kecak Dance Uluwatu’s ticket prices do not include the Uluwatu temple entrance fee.
How to Order Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tickets Online
- Above all, contact us to find out the availability of the tickets of the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu, according to the date of the show you want.
- Meanwhile, customers can contact us at +62822-4714-8333 (ID) | +62 813 3956 3400 (EN) (WhatsApp Ready) or fill in the order form below.
- The minimum ticket order is two people.
- Ticket bookings must be arranged at least two days before the performance day.
Booking FormTo book a ticket for Kecak & Fire Dance Uluwatu, please fill in the form below! Please fill in the form with correct data to simplify the ordering process.
Tips & Suggestions For Uluwatu Temple Monkey Dance
- Arrive early before the Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance ticket counter opens, no later than 17:15. Then you change the voucher from us to get the Kecak & Fire Dance ticket.
- Also, by arriving early, you will have the opportunity to choose the seat you like.
- To clarify, tickets available on site is minimal. Therefore, ordering tickets online for the Kecak & Fire Dance performance will guaranty you get the ticket.
Terms & Conditions for Kecak Fire Dance Uluwatu tickets
- Consequently, the voucher is valid according to the name and date stated in the voucher.
- The duration of Kecak Dance performance for approximately 1 hour.
- Also, we have the right to refuse orders if the Kecak fire dance Uluwatu tickets have sold out.
- Ticket cancellation due to late arrival at the venue, there will be no refund.
- Consequently, ticket cancellation on the same date as the Kecak & Fire Dance booking date will incur a full cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of ticket reservations 1-2 days before the Kecak & Fire Dance booking date, subject to a cancellation fee of 50% from the total purchase.
- Full payment is paid at least three days before the Kecak & Fire Dance booking date.
- Check availability before making a payment.