Vacationing on the island of Bali will feel half-done if you have not visited the Kuta beach in Bali and watched the Uluwatu Bali Kecak dance performance. For those who don’t know, you must be wondering, what is Kecak Dance Uluwatu, where I can watch Kecak dance performances in Bali, how much are the Uluwatu Kecak tickets, and are there online rates lower?
Bahasa Indonesia, Tari Kecak Uluwatu Bali.
Furthermore, the Balinese Kecak Dance is one of the most iconic traditional dances. This unique dance form incorporates singing as well as dancing without the usage of musical instruments. The traditional dance is performed by male dancers sitting in concentric circles around a fire. Furthermore, the male dancers wear cloth with a black checkered and white checkered pattern at the waist area and chant the vowel “cak” repeatedly, creating a cappella chorus.
Watching the Balinese Kecak dance performance is an extraordinary experience. Whether visiting Bali for the first time or being a frequent visitor to Bali, watching the Kecak dance and its live performances is one way to enjoy your trip.
For a more detailed explanation of the Kecak dance in Bali, please click this link, the Balinese Kecak dance.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- Discovering the Balinese Kecak Dance and its Vibrant Performances Across Bali
- Understanding the Location of Kecak Dance Performance in Uluwatu Temple, Bali’s Iconic Tourist Destination.
- Location and Significance of Kecak Dance Performances at Uluwatu Temple – A Must-See Iconic Attraction in Bali
- Kecak Dance Uluwatu Performance Schedule / Time
- Tips for Acquiring Dance Tickets: Book Online Before Your Visit!
Experience the mesmerizing Kecak Dance performance at Uluwatu Temple in Bali during your holiday. Take advantage of this captivating cultural experience! Due to limited availability, booking your tickets online as soon as possible is recommended. Secure your spot and witness the incredible dance moves and traditional music of the Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple. Order your tickets today!
Discovering the Balinese Kecak Dance and its Vibrant Performances Across Bali
If you plan a vacation trip to Bali, watching this iconic traditional dance will give you a new experience. Furthermore, you can watch the Kecak dance in several places in Bali.
Six places perform the Kecak dance in Bali that we think are worth recommending, namely:
- Kecak dance in Garuda Kencana Culture Park. Another popular site for the Kecak dance is the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park. This large park is home to many traditional Balinese art performances, including the Kecak dance. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park is also home to the iconic Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue.
- Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance. One of the most famous sites to watch the Kecak dance is Uluwatu Temple which is in the tourist area of southern Bali. Dance performances at Uluwatu Temple are held every day just before sunset, with the stage location being on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. The sunset background and the stage location make the Balinese dance performance at the Uluwatu temple unique.
- Kecak Dance in Ubud. If you are in Ubud, you can also watch the Kecak dance. One of the performance locations took place at Pura Dalem Taman Kaja Ubud.
- Tanah Lot temple.
- The Kecak dance can be enjoyed in Batubulan Village, in Gianyar regency, where the Balinese Barong dance is performed.
- Melasti Beach Ungasan.
When choosing the best location to watch the Kecak dance, it’s essential to consider each site’s unique offerings and how they fit into your travel itinerary. While all areas offer a great experience, the Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu temple has certain advantages over others. For example, the Uluwatu temple offers a daily Kecak dance performance, which may not be guaranteed in other locations.
Understanding the Location of Kecak Dance Performance in Uluwatu Temple, Bali’s Iconic Tourist Destination.
Before I write down the interests in Kecak dances at Uluwatu temple, it will be helpful for you to recognize the stage location of Kecak dances in Uluwatu. Most importantly, the Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu takes place in one of Bali’s most famous tourist attractions, the Uluwatu Temple, Bali.
Pura Luhur Uluwatu Bali, almost every day, is crowded with visits by domestic and international tourists. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is one of the attractions in Bali with enormous historical value. The location of Uluwatu temple stands on a high cliff overlooking the southern Indian sea. Besides, you can see the temple at the Uluwatu temple, and you are also able to see long tails gray monkeys, as you may see at Ubud monkey forest.
The high interest of tourists who want to visit the Uluwatu temple in Bali makes plenty of the Bali tour package providers offer Uluwatu tour packages.
Read More, Top 10 Things To Do In Uluwatu Bali.
Location and Significance of Kecak Dance Performances at Uluwatu Temple – A Must-See Iconic Attraction in Bali
The recognition offered from the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu, compared to other places in Bali, such as:
- The Kecak & Fire Dance performs every day.
- While watching the Kecak & Fire Dance, you can see the Indian Ocean sunset view because the stage design uses the sky as its background.
- The Uluwatu temple is adjacent to GWK Bali tourist attractions.
- Approximately 50 dancers play it.
- Take the story of Ramayana, with the main characters Rama, Sita & Hanuman. Due to the Hanoman presence at Kecak Dance, the Kecak dance at Uluwatu temple is sometimes called the Uluwatu temple monkey dance.
Find Here the Top 10 Best Temples To Visit In Bali.
Kecak Dance Uluwatu Performance Schedule / Time
Below is the Kecak dance Uluwatu time.
- Kecak dance Uluwatu is available every day.
- The ticket counter for the Kecak dance at Uluwatu temple will open at 17:15 Bali time.
- The Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance performance schedule starts at 18:00.
- The Uluwatu temple monkey dance performance schedule ends at 19:00.
Tips for Acquiring Dance Tickets: Book Online Before Your Visit!
So if you plan a vacation to Uluwatu Bali, watching the Kecak dance performance in the Uluwatu temple is a good idea. Indeed, these will make your holiday experience in Bali more impressive.
Almost every day, the Kecak Dance Uluwatu stage is full of enthusiastic viewers. Therefore, we recommend you book Kecak Dance Uluwatu tickets in advance through online booking.
Furthermore, slots or availability of Kecak Uluwatu tickets online are minimal. Therefore, we suggest you order Kecak tickets online one day before you visit Uluwatu temple. So you will get certainty of getting Uluwatu Kecak Dance tickets online at lower prices and fewer queues.
Kecak Dance Uluwatu ticket sales at the venue are minimal because the number of seats on the stage is minimal. So when you buy online after arriving at the site, you already have Uluwatu Kecak dance tickets.
See Here, Suluban Beach Uluwatu.
Kecak Dance Uluwatu Ticket Price
|Category||Publish Prices||Online Prices|
|Adult||IDR 150,000/Person||IDR 139,000/Person|
|Child (2 – 9 years old)||IDR 75,000/Person||IDR 67,000/Person|
|Infants (Under 2 years old)||Free||Free|
Information on Kecak Dance Uluwatu Online Ticket
- Consequently, the published price is the price of Kecak dance tickets at Uluwatu temple, which is obtained if the customer buys directly at the staging location.
- Furthermore, the online price is the price of a Kecak Uluwatu dance performance that customers get if they buy online at Wira Rafting Bali (Wira Tour Bali).
- Ticket rates in the table above are only for watching the Kecak dance performance in the Uluwatu temple. Kecak Dance Uluwatu’s ticket prices do not include the Uluwatu temple entrance fee.
How to Order Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tickets Online
- Above all, contact us to find out the availability of the tickets for the Kecak dance performance in Uluwatu, according to the date of the show you want.
- Meanwhile, customers can contact us at +62822-4714-8333 (ID) | +62 813 3956 3400 (EN) (WhatsApp Ready). You can click the button below to reach us via WhatsApp.
- You can utilize the booking form below to make a Uluwatu Kecak Dance Online Ticket booking.
- Ticket bookings must be arranged at least one day before the performance day.
Uluwatu Kecak Dance Online Ticket booking
Tips & Suggestions For Uluwatu Temple Monkey Dance
- Arrive early before the Uluwatu Kecak & Fire Dance ticket counter opens, no later than 17:15. Then you change the voucher from us to get the Kecak & Fire Dance ticket.
- Also, by arriving early, you will have the opportunity to choose the seat you like.
- To clarify, tickets available on-site are minimal. Therefore, ordering tickets online in advance for the Kecak & Fire Dance performance will guarantee you get the ticket.
- We recommend ordering Kecak dance show tickets online at least one day before you visit the Uluwatu temple.
- As information, online Kecak Uluwatu ticket slots/allocations are minimal. With this aim, visitors who come presently to the Uluwatu temple obtain a ticket for the Kecak dance.
- By ordering online tickets, the counter for exchanging travel agent vouchers will differ from the counter for purchasing tickets directly on location. Although sometimes you also stand in line to exchange vouchers for tickets during high season. However, there are fewer queues for exchanging vouchers compared to buying Kecak dance tickets at the location.
Terms & Conditions
- Consequently, the voucher is valid according to the name and date stated in the voucher.
- The duration of Kecak Dance performance for approximately 1 hour.
- Also, we have the right to refuse orders if the Kecak fire dances Uluwatu tickets have sold out.
- There will be no refund for ticket cancellation due to late arrival at the venue.
- Consequently, ticket cancellation on the same date as the Kecak & Fire Dance booking date will incur a full cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of ticket reservations 1-2 days before the Kecak & Fire Dance booking date, subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total purchase.
- Full payment is paid at least three days before the Kecak & Fire Dance booking date.
- Check availability before making a payment.
Hi, in the event of rain and the tickets have been purchased online. Will a refund be in order?
Hi Kaitlyn Low,
If rain and the Uluwatu Kecak tickets have been purchased online or onsite, the Kecak Uluwatu dance organizer will give raincoats to the audience.
As a travel agency, we have no right to declare whether the Uluwatu Kecak dance gets canceled or the show keeps going when it rains. We will refund the payment if the organizers cancel the Uluwatu Kecak dance because of heavy rains. However, if the audience cancels the Kecak dance because of rain onsite during the show, we do not give a refund, and this also applies when you buy the Uluwatu Kecak Dance ticket onsite.