Are you preparing to have a holiday to Bali island? I am sure; Lake Beratan Bedugul is one of the tourist attractions in Bali that listed on your Bali holiday itinerary. Bali island offers many exciting things to do, and Lake Beratan temple Bedugul is one of the most famous tourist attractions on Bali island.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Tempat Wisata Danau Beratan Bedugul – Daya Tarik, Lokasi & Harga Tiket Masuk Terbaru” >>>
Popular Vacation Spot In Bali
Due to Lake Beratan Bedugul so well known as a vacation spot in Bali, almost every day Lake Beratan Bedugul always crowded with tourist visits. Even though during the low season on the island of Bali, tourist visits remain high at Lake Beratan in Bedugul. Therefore, before you have a vacation to Lake Beratan in Bedugul Bali, it’s good to know some information that will help you in planning a vacation to Bedugul Bali.
- Natural lake tourist attractions in Bali.
- The Lake Beratan Bedugul attraction.
- Attractions & things to do in Lake Bratan Bedugul.
- Address & map location Bedugul lake temple.
- Unidirectional and adjacent tourist attractions.
- The best way to get to the Bedugul lake temple location.
- The entrance fee of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Bedugul.
- Boat rental prices at Bratan Lake Bedugul.
Natural Lake Tourist Attractions in Bali
Bali Island as one of the tourist destinations in Indonesia is known to have a beautiful natural scenery. There are many types of natural attractions in Bali, either in the form of beaches, volcanic views, natural lakes, rice fields, natural waterfalls, underwater scenery, and forests. However, respectively on this page, I will write about natural lake attractions in Bali.
If you are interested in visiting natural lake attractions while on vacation in Bali, the natural lake location mostly located in central Bali, natural lake attractions in Bali such as;
- Lake Beratan/Bratan which situated in the Bedugul tourist area in Tabanan regency.
- The Lake Batur whose location is at the Kintamani district, Bangli regency.
- Lake Buyan, which is in the village of Pancasari, Sukasada district, Buleleng regency.
- Lake Tamblingan is under the northern slope of Mount Lesung at the Munduk Village, Banjar District, Buleleng regency.
However, on this page, we only write information about the Lake Beratan Bedugul in Tabanan regency, Bali.
Lake Beratan Bedugul Point Of Intrest
Most visitors are known the lake Beratan as lake Bedugul, because of the lake located at the Bedugul tourist area. The main attraction of Lake Bratan lies in:
- The unique view of the Balinese Hindu temple situated in the middle of the lake Bratan. The name of the temple in the middle of the lake Bratan is Ulun Danu Bratan Temple Bedugul.
- Cold air in mountainous areas. Because Lake Bratan located at an altitude of 1,239 meters above sea level, the cold air will be felt when you arrive at the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple.
- High rainfall in the Bedugul area especially in December, so prepares an umbrella or raincoat.
- Inside the Lake Bratan area, there are views of colorful flowers, shady cypress trees, and green grass.
- There are deer in the area of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Bedugul.
- Adequate parking facilities, toilets, ATM and playgrounds for children are available.
- The plantation area neatly arranged, and the cleanliness of tourist attractions very well maintained.
- There are small shops that sell Balinese souvenirs.
- Also, food stalls and restaurants with various food menus that are near the Bedugul lake area, one of which is Mentari Restoran Bedugul.
- There are many places to stay for those of you who want to spend the night in the Bedugul Bali area.
Must Read, Traveling To Bali In December Is It Worthy?
Attractions & Vacation Activities Around Lake Beratan Bedugul
If you never have an experience vacationed to Lake Bratan Bedugul, you will have these questions!
- What are the best things to see in the Bratan lake area?
- What are the best things to do during a vacation at the Bratan lake Bedugul?
Below is the answer to the best things to see and the best things to do in Bali during a vacation at the Bratan lake Bedugul.
Find Out, ”Best Things To Do For Old People During Vacation In Bali” >>>
Ulun Danu Temple at Lake Beratan
For attractions that are located right on the edge of Lake Bratan is the Ulun Danu Bratan temple Bedugul. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is the most famous Balinese Hindu temple due to it is the uniqueness which located on edge Beratan lake. When the lake Bratan water rises, Ulun Danu Bratan temple Bedugul will seem floating on the surface of the lake.
Although Bali has many famous tourist attractions such as Tanah Lot tourist attractions, Kuta beaches, and Uluwatu temple. However, the Ulun Danu Bratan Bedugul temple has always been an icon of Bali tourism. If you have noticed the old Indonesian banknote IDR 50,000, there is a picture of the Ulun Danu Beratan temple.
Pura Ulun Danau Beratan temple, its ancient building with Balinese architecture. The temple building which has a terraced roof, a shrine tower with an 11 levels ceiling, seven levels ceiling, and three levels ceiling. The shrine level to Balinese Hindu believe, towards three gods, namely:
- Lord Vishnu (11-levels).
- Brahma Deva (7-levels).
- Lord Shiva (3-levels).
In addition to the Ulun Danu Beratan temple at lake Bratan Bedugul, a Hindu temple called Ulun Danu is also available in the Kintamani, Bangli regency. Its name is Ulun Danu temple Batur. Therefore, please do not confuse between the two temples which have a similar name. The two temple are in two different locations and have different attractions.
A favorite activity of tourists when vacationing at Lake Beratan temple Bedugul is taking the photo with the background of the lake temple. Because so many visitors want to have a picture with the temple background, you will find it difficult to take photos without anyone else besides you. The best way to get a great photo is to come early.
The most exciting sight you can see is the fog which sometimes seen above the lake surface. When the mist falls, it will cover the temple area, Bratan lake, and the hill scene.
Besides taking photos, many sightseers rent a speedboat to get around Lake Beratan Bedugul. Therefore, the visitors from the motorboat can enjoy the view of the lake at close range from a different perspective. Lake Beratan Bedugul has a water depth of up to 23 meters, so please be careful when riding a speedboat in the middle of the lake. You can find out the speedboat rental price at Beratan lake Bedugul on the below paragraph.
Address & Location Map
Finding the location of the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is very easy. Due, Bedugul lake temple located on the edge of a highway that connects the Tabanan Regency and Buleleng Regency. Complete address at Jalan Raya Candi Kuning – Bedugul, Desa Candikuning, Kecamatan Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan.
If you depart from Kuta Beach Bali, to reach the location of Ulun Danu Beratan temple, it will take around 2 hours. Also, with a distance of 61 kilometers. Maybe some of you will ask, why is the journey so long? The cause of the travel time is about 2 hours from the Kuta area to the Beratan lake Bedugul because the road is small with two opposite lanes. Also, Lake Bratan located in a mountainous area so that you will find many climbing roads during the trip.
Unidirectional & Adjacent Tourist Attractions
The location of Lake Bratan is quite far from the tourist area in the southern part of Bali. Therefore, it’s good for you to know the attractions that are close to the Lake Bedugul temple location. By understanding the tourist attraction that has the same direction and adjacent to Lake Bratan Bedugul, then you will be able to create an efficient Bali holiday itinerary.
Tourist Attractions in Bali Adjacent to Lake Bratan
Furthermore, below is the list of tourist attractions in Bali adjacent to the location of Lake Bratan Bedugul;
- Bedugul Bali Botanical Garden, famous for a variety of fruit plants, neatly arranged gardens, towering trees, and very fresh air. In the Bedugul Botanical Garden tourism area, there are adventure tourism activities that are loved by children. The name of the adventure tourism activities in Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Bedugul Botanical Garden, located about 300 meters from Lake Bratan Bedugul.
- Handara Golf Resort Bali, which is about 3.5 kilometers from the location of Lake Bratan Bedugul.
- Lake Buyan is about 7 kilometers from the Ulun Danu Bratan temple area, with 15 minutes of travel time.
- Lake Tamblingan, the distance is about 13 kilometers from the Bedugul lake temple, with 20 minutes estimated travel time.
- Bali Strawberry Panoramic Terrace, about 4.5 kilometers from the Bedugul lake temple with an estimated travel time of about 7 minutes. Visiting Bali Strawberry Panoramic Terrace is suitable if you are on holiday in Bali with kids.
- Joger Luwus Bedugul, a place to buy souvenirs from Joger Bali and have some shopping experience in Bali. Joger Luwus distance from the Ulun Danu Bratan temple in Bedugul is about 16 kilometers, with 25 minutes estimated travel time.
- Jatiluwih rice terrace, the distance from the Ulun Danu Bratan temple is around 24 kilometers with 55 minutes estimated travel time.
Find Here, ”8 Astonishing Places In Bedugul Bali You Need To Acknowledge” >>>
A Tourist Spot in the Direction of Bedugul Lake
Above is a tourist attraction adjacent to the Beratan Lake in Bedugul. Then what are the tourist attractions in Bali, which are in the same direction as the Beratan Lake Bedugul, if you stay in southern Bali? The following is a list of Bali tourist attractions that are in line with Bedugul if you are coming from south Bali.
- The Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest is a protected forest area, inhabited by many tame long-tail gray monkeys. Inside the Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, there is a Balinese Hindu temple named Alas Kedaton temple.
- Angseri Hot Spring.
- Taman Ayun Temple Mengwi is a Balinese Hindu temple complex. Also, around the Taman Ayun Temple area, there is a beautiful garden and ponds.
- Penatahan hot springs.
- Tanah Lot Temple.
- Gitgit waterfall is 18 kilometers further north and will take 40 minutes drive. If your hotel in the southern part of Bedugul areas, such as Ubud, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, or Kuta, it will be great if you first go to Gitgit waterfall and then on your way back to south Bali, you have a visit at Lake Bratan Bedugul.
Find Out On, ”Travel Guide On What To Do In Ubud Bali” >>>
The Best Way to Get Bedugul Lake Location
There are many ways to get to the Lake Bratan Bedugul tourist attraction. Also, transportation in Bali mainly is a private vehicle, such as a motorcycle and car. If you want public transit heading to Bedugul Lake, then the only option is a meter taxi. Below is the best way to get Bedugul Lake in term of transportation choices, and shorted base for first-time travelers.
- For first-time travelers to Bali, for sure are don’t have enough knowledge about Bali. Therefore, they do not want to be complicated to take care of vacation plans, entrance fees, and meal expenses. So, it’s recommended to choose Bali tour package services with Bedugul Lake tour itinerary. Currently, on the island of Bali, there are many providers offer a Bedugul tour package. The tour package in Bali commonly including transportation, meal and entrance fee.
- If you don’t want to have a Bedugul tour package, you can choose to use car rental services in Bali with drivers and fuel. Therefore, you are the one who takes care of the entrance fees, car parking fees, and meals.
- If you know how to drive a scooter, and well informed about Bali road traffic, you might want to get a scooter in Bali. There is plenty of scooter rental in Bali, ranging rental price from IDR 100,000 – IDR 200,000/24 hours.
Ulun Danu Bratan Temple Entrance Fee 2020
If you only want to observe the Lake Beratan Bedugul view and you do not want to enter the Ulun Danu Beratan temple area. You can stop on the roadside of Jalan Raya Bedugul. From the roadside at Jalan Raya Bedugul, you can see the Lake Beratan Bedugul view. However, if you want to enter the Ulun Danu Bratan temple area, you are required to pay for an entrance fee and car parking fee;
- IDR 50,000 / 1 adult.
- IDR 25,000 / 1 child.
- Parking fee of IDR 2,000 / 1 motorcycle
- Parking fee of IDR 5,000 / 1 car.
- IDR 10,000 / bus parking fees.
For more information about the Bedugul lake temple admission price, please click the link below!
See here: “Entrance Ticket Prices Of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple” >>>
Speedboat Rental Price For Lake Beratan Bedugul Tour
There is a small dock on the right side to have watersport activities. Lake bratan watersport activities such as fishing, kayaking, speedboat, and sail away in a swan pedal boat. On the dock, you can rent a swan pedal boat (great activities in Bali for kids). Also, If you desire to have a spin around Lake Bratan, you can rent a speedboat at a reasonable price.
- Three passenger speedboat rental prices, IDR 200,000 / 1 round.
- Speedboat rental price with a capacity of 7 passengers, IDR 285,000 / 1 round.
Note, the price of admission to the Bedugul temple entrance fee and the speedboat rental price around the lake can change at any time. Also, the boat capacity is with the boat driver. We will always try to update the latest Bedugul temple entrance fee prices and boat rental prices at Bedugul Lake.
Read Here, ”Bali Water Sports Tour & Marine Activities Online Booking” >>>
Riding a Speedboat at Lake Bratan
Also, riding a speedboat at Lake Beratan Bedugul might not be right for you if you get nauseated easily. Also, there are no lifejackets on the speedboat, so you better good at swimming.
On the halfway around the lake, the boat driver will jump onto the front of the motorboat. Also, the motorboat driver will take your photos on the speedboat with his camera. You also can have a picture with you sit behind the speedboat wheel. If you allowed, the speedboat driver would take your photo with your camera.
This type of service from a speedboat driver will require you to buy his printed image. You are allowed to choose your photo taken by the speedboat driver. After you select your picture, the speedboat driver proceeded to print out your image from a photo printer that he carries. Each film that you choose will present with frame and the costs for each printed copy is IDR 40,000.
Read Here, ”List Of 8 Free Things To Do In Ubud Bali” >>>