Are you preparing to take a holiday to Bali island? I am sure; Lake Beratan Bedugul is one of Bali’s tourist attractions listed on your Bali holiday itinerary. Bali island offers many exciting things, and Lake Beratan temple Bedugul is one of Bali island’s most famous tourist attractions.
Bahasa Indonesia, Tempat Wisata Danau Beratan Bedugul.
Popular Vacation Spot In Bali
Lake Beratan Bedugul, well known as a vacation spot in Bali, Lake Beratan Bedugul is always crowded with tourist visits. Even during the low season on Bali’s island, tourist visits remain high at Lake Beratan in Bedugul. Therefore, before you vacation to Lake Beratan in Bedugul Bali, it’s good to know some information to plan a vacation to Bedugul Bali.
- Natural lake tourist attractions in Bali.
- The Lake Beratan Bedugul attraction.
- Attractions & things to do in Lake Bratan Bedugul.
- Address & map location Bedugul lake temple.
- Unidirectional and adjacent tourist attractions.
- The best way to get to the Bedugul lake temple location.
- The entrance fee of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Bedugul.
- Boat rental prices at Bratan Lake Bedugul.
Natural Lake Tourist Attractions in Bali
Bali Island, one of the tourist destinations in Indonesia, is known to have a beautiful natural scenery. There are many types of natural attractions in Bali, including beaches, volcanic views, natural lakes, rice fields, natural waterfalls, underwater scenery, and forests. However, on this page, I will write about natural lake attractions in Bali.
If you are interested in visiting natural lake attractions while on vacation in Bali, the natural lake location primarily located in central Bali, natural lake attractions in Bali such as;
- Lake Beratan/Bratan which situated in the Bedugul tourist area in Tabanan regency.
- Lake Batur, whose location is at the Kintamani district, Bangli regency.
- Lake Buyan is in the village of Pancasari, Sukasada district, Buleleng regency.
- Lake Tamblingan is under the northern slope of Mount Lesung at the Munduk Village, Banjar District, Buleleng regency.
However, on this page, we only write information about Lake Beratan Bedugul in Tabanan regency, Bali.
Lake Beratan Bedugul Point Of Intrest
Most visitors are known lake Beratan as lake Bedugul because the lake is located in the Bedugul tourist area. The main attraction of Lake Bratan lies in the:
- The unique view of the Balinese Hindu temple situated in the middle of lake Bratan. The temple in the middle of lake Bratan is Ulun Danu Bratan Temple Bedugul.
- Cold air in mountainous areas. Because Lake Bratan is at an altitude of 1,400 meters above sea level, the cold air will be felt when you arrive at the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple.
- High rainfall in the Bedugul area, especially in December, prepares an umbrella or raincoat.
- Inside the Lake Bratan area are colorful flowers, shady cypress trees, and green grass.
- There are deer in the area of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Bedugul.
- Adequate parking facilities, toilets, ATMs, and playgrounds for children are available.
- The plantation area is neatly arranged, and the cleanliness of tourist attractions is very well maintained.
- There are small shops that sell Balinese souvenirs.
- Also, food stalls and restaurants with various food menus are near the Bedugul lake area, one of which is Mentari Restoran Bedugul.
- There are many places to stay for those who want to spend the night in the Bedugul Bali area.
Must Read, Traveling To Bali In December Is It Worthy?
Attractions & Vacation Activities Around Lake Beratan Bedugul
If you have never had an experience vacationing at Lake Bratan Bedugul, you will have these questions!
- What are the best things to see in the Bratan lake area?
- What are the best things to do during a vacation at Bratan lake Bedugul?
Below is the answer to the best things to see and the best things to do in Bali during a vacation at Bratan lake Bedugul.
Find Out, ”Best Things To Do For Old People During Vacation In Bali” >>>
Ulun Danu Temple at Lake Beratan
An attraction that is located right on Lake Bratan is the Ulun Danu Bratan temple Bedugul. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is the most famous Balinese Hindu temple on Beratan Lake’s edge. When the lake Bratan water rises, Ulun Danu Bratan temple Bedugul will seem to float on the lake’s surface.
Although Bali has many famous tourist attractions, Tanah Lot, Kuta beaches, and Uluwatu temple, the Ulun Danu Bratan Bedugul temple have always been an icon of Bali tourism. If you have noticed the old Indonesian banknote IDR 50,000, there is a picture of the Ulun Danu Beratan temple.
Pura Ulun Danau Beratan temple, it’s an ancient building with Balinese architecture. The temple building has a terraced roof and a shrine tower with an 11 levels ceiling, seven levels ceiling, and three levels ceiling. The shrine level to Balinese Hindu belief towards three gods, namely:
- Lord Vishnu (11-levels).
- Brahma Deva (7-levels).
- Lord Shiva (3-levels).
In addition to the Ulun Danu Beratan temple at lake Bratan Bedugul, a Hindu temple called Ulun Danu is also available in the Kintamani, Bangli regency. Its name is Ulun Danu temple Batur. Therefore, please do not confuse the two temples with a similar name. The two temples are in two different locations and have diverse attractions.
When vacationing at Lake Beratan temple Bedugul, a favorite activity of tourists is taking photos with the background of the lake temple. Because so many visitors want a picture with the temple background, you will find it challenging to take photos without anyone else besides you. The best way to get a great photo is to come early.
The most exciting sight is the fog, sometimes seen above the lake’s surface. It will cover the temple area, Bratan lake, and the hill scene when the mist falls.
Besides taking photos, many sightseers rent a speedboat to get around Lake Beratan Bedugul. Therefore, motorboat visitors can enjoy the view of the lake at close range from a different perspective. Lake Beratan Bedugul has a water depth of up to 23 meters, so please be careful when riding a speedboat in the middle of the lake. You can find the speedboat rental price at Beratan lake Bedugul in the paragraph below.
Address & Location Map
Finding the location of the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is very easy. Due Bedugul lake temple is located on the edge of a highway that connects the Tabanan Regency and Buleleng Regency. Complete address at Jalan Raya Candi Kuning – Bedugul, Desa Candikuning, Kecamatan Baturiti, Kabupaten Tabanan.
See Here, ”Location On Google Map” >>>
If you depart from Kuta Beach Bali to reach the Ulun Danu Beratan temple location, it will take around 2 hours. Also, with a distance of 61 kilometers. Maybe some of you will ask, why is the journey so long? The travel time is about 2 hours from the Kuta area to the Beratan lake Bedugul because the narrow road has two opposite lanes. Also, Lake Bratan is mountainous, so you will find many climbing roads during the trip.
Unidirectional & Adjacent Tourist Attractions
Lake Bratan is quite far from the tourist area in the southern part of Bali. Therefore, it’s right for you to know the attractions near the Lake Bedugul temple location. You will create an efficient Bali holiday itinerary by understanding the tourist attraction that has the same direction and is adjacent to Lake Bratan Bedugul.
Tourist Attractions in Bali Adjacent to Lake Bratan
Furthermore, below is the list of tourist attractions in Bali adjacent to the location of Lake Bratan Bedugul;
- Bedugul Bali Botanical Garden is famous for various fruit plants, neatly arranged gardens, towering trees, and fresh air. In the Bedugul Botanical Garden tourism area, there are adventure tourism activities that children love. The name of the adventure tourism activities in Bali Treetop Adventure Park. Bedugul Botanical Garden is located about 300 meters from Lake Bratan Bedugul.
- Handara Golf Resort Bali, which is about 3.5 kilometers from the location of Lake Bratan Bedugul.
- Lake Buyan is about 7 kilometers from the Ulun Danu Bratan temple area, with 15 minutes of travel time.
- Lake Tamblingan is about 13 kilometers from the Bedugul lake temple, with 20 minute estimated travel time.
- Bali Strawberry Panoramic Terrace is about 4.5 kilometers from the Bedugul lake temple, with an estimated travel time of about 7 minutes. Visiting Bali Strawberry Panoramic Terrace is suitable if you are on holiday in Bali with kids.
- Joger Luwus Bedugul is a place to buy souvenirs from Joger Bali and have some shopping experience in Bali. Joger Luwus’s distance from the Ulun Danu Bratan temple in Bedugul is about 16 kilometers, with 25 minutes estimated travel time.
- Jatiluwih rice terrace, the distance from the Ulun Danu Bratan temple, is around 24 kilometers with 55 minute estimated travel time.
Find Here, ”8 Astonishing Places In Bedugul Bali You Need To Acknowledge” >>>
A Tourist Spot in the Direction of Bedugul Lake
Above is a tourist attraction adjacent to Beratan Lake in Bedugul. What are the tourist attractions in Bali, which are in the same direction as the Beratan Lake Bedugul, if you stay in southern Bali? The following is a list of Bali tourist attractions in line with Bedugul if you come from south Bali.
- The Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest is a protected area inhabited by many tame long-tail gray monkeys. Inside the Alas Kedaton, Monkey Forest is a Balinese Hindu temple named Alas Kedaton temple.
- Angseri Hot Spring.
- Taman Ayun Temple Mengwi is a Balinese Hindu temple complex. Also, a beautiful garden and pond around the Taman Ayun Temple area.
- Penatahan hot springs.
- Tanah Lot Temple.
- Gitgit waterfall is 18 kilometers further north and will take 40 minutes to drive. Suppose your hotel is in the southern part of Bedugul areas, such as Ubud, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, or Kuta. In that case, it will be great if you first go to Gitgit waterfall and then, on your way back to south Bali, you have to visit Lake Bratan Bedugul.
Find Out On, ”Travel Guide On What To Do In Ubud Bali” >>>
The Best Way to Get Bedugul Lake Location
There are many ways to get to the Lake Bratan Bedugul tourist attraction. Also, transportation in Bali is mainly private vehicles, such as motorcycles and cars. If you want public transit heading to Bedugul Lake, then the only option is a meter taxi. Below is the best way to get to Bedugul Lake regarding transportation choices and a short base for first-time travelers.
- First-time travelers to Bali for sure don’t have enough knowledge about Bali. Therefore, they do not want to be complicated to take care of vacation plans, entrance fees, and meal expenses. So, choosing Bali tour package services with the Bedugul Lake tour itinerary is recommended. Many providers offer a Bedugul tour package on the island of Bali. Bali’s tour package includes transportation, meal, and entrance fees.
- If you don’t want to have a Bedugul tour package, you can choose to use Bali’s car rental services with drivers and fuel. Therefore, you are the one who takes care of the entrance fees, car parking fees, and meals.
- If you know how to drive a scooter and be well-informed about Bali road traffic, you might want to get a Bali scooter. Bali has plenty of scooter rentals, ranging from IDR 100,000 to IDR 300,000/24 hours. For your information, the scooter rental rate depends on the type of scooter.
Ulun Danu Bratan Temple Entrance Fee
If you only want to observe the Lake Beratan Bedugul view and do not want to enter the Ulun Danu Beratan temple area. You can stop on the roadside of Jalan Raya Bedugul. From the roadside at Jalan Raya Bedugul, you can see the Lake Beratan Bedugul view. However, if you want to enter the Ulun Danu Bratan temple area, you are required to pay an entrance fee and a car parking fee;
- IDR 75.000 / 1 adult.
- IDR 25.000 / 1 child.
- Parking fee of IDR 2.000 / 1 motorcycle
- Parking fee of IDR 5.000 / 1 car.
- IDR 10.000 / bus parking fees.
For more information about the Bedugul lake temple admission price, please click the link below!
See here: “Entrance Ticket Prices Of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple” >>>
Speedboat Rental Price For Lake Beratan Bedugul Tour
There is a small dock on the right side to have watersport activities. Lake bratan watersport activities include fishing, kayaking, speedboat, and sailing away in a swan pedal boat. You can rent a swan pedal boat (great activities in Bali for kids). Also, If you want to spin around Lake Bratan, you can rent a speedboat reasonably.
- Five-passenger speedboat rental prices, IDR 200.000 / 1 round.
- Speedboat rental price with a capacity of 7 passengers, IDR 285,000 / 1 round.
Note that the price of admission to the Bedugul temple entrance fee and the speedboat rental price around the lake can change anytime. Also, the boat capacity is with the boat driver. Indeed, we will constantly update the latest Bedugul temple entrance fees and boat rental prices at Bedugul Lake.
Read Here, ”Bali Water Sports Tour & Marine Activities Online Booking” >>>
Riding a Speedboat at Lake Bratan
Also, riding a speedboat at Lake Beratan Bedugul might not suit you if you get nauseated quickly. Also, there are no lifejackets on the speedboat, so you better be good at swimming.
Halfway around the lake, the boat driver will jump onto the front of the motorboat. Also, the motorboat driver will take your photos on the speedboat with his camera. You also can have a picture of you sitting behind the speedboat wheel. If allowed, the speedboat driver would take your photo with your camera.
Above all, this type of service from a speedboat driver will require you to buy his printed image. You are allowed to choose your photo taken by the speedboat driver. After selecting your picture, the speedboat driver proceeded to print out your picture from a photo printer that he carries. Also, each film you choose will present with a frame, and the costs for each printed copy are IDR 40,000.
Read Here, ”List Of 8 Free Things To Do In Ubud Bali” >>>