Family vacations in Bali with children will always be the moment your kids await. As a parent, before planning a vacation to Bali with kids, you will look for information on things to do in Bali with kids. Also, finding guides and tips on holiday to Bali with children. One of them, regarding tourist attractions that are safe for children in Bali. What if I suggest you visit the Bali Zoo Park Gianyar! Are you interested in a vacation with children to the Bali Zoo in Gianyar?
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Tempat Wisata Kebun Binatang Di Singapadu Gianyar Bali” >>>
Most likely, you will answer yes and be interested in vacationing with kids to a zoo park in Bali. Therefore, please continue reading this page! Due to this page, you will find a holiday guide and information about Zoo Park attractions in Gianyar. Information about the attractiveness of Zoo Park in Gianyar that you will get such as;
- Zoos park in Bali.
- Zoo Park location in Gianyar Regency.
- Tourist attractions near Bali zoo.
- Bali Zoo attraction.
- Facilities for visitors.
- Also, the opening hours & the latest Bali zoo entrance fee. Entry fee price for children or adults.
Search Here, “Taman Nusa Bali Entrance Fee – Children’s Recreation Sites in Bali” >>>
Zoo Attraction In Bali
Bali island is one of the favorite holiday destinations, especially for Indian, Australian, Singaporean, Hongkong, and Chinese tourists. While on vacation to Bali, most of the tourists will be with family, especially with children.
The question now what are family attractions in Bali, and what is there to do in Bali for families? To get answers about what is there to do in Bali for families, please click the link!
Because you are reading this page, I am sure you want to have a vacation with your children to one of the zoo parks on the island of Bali. For your information, three are three places in Bali that fall into the zoo category, namely:
However, specifically on this page, I wrote about the Zoo Park in Gianyar as a family vacation destination in Bali. Especially those who vacation with children.
Bali Zoo Park Singapadu Gianyar Location
Bali Zoo Park’s location is in the Gianyar regency of Bali. Also, you only need 20 minutes to reach the Zoo Park Gianyar area if you stay and depart from the tourist attractions in Ubud.
A complete address of Bali Zoo Gianyar is on Jalan Singapadu, Sukawati, Gianyar Regency. So, to make it easier to find the site of the Singapadu Gianyar zoo, please use Google Map by clicking the below link!
Find Here, “Bali Zoo Location On Google Map” >>>
Other Tourist Attractions Near Bali Zoo Park
The location of the Bali Zoo Singapadu Gianyar is very strategic. Due to its position is in the middle of the tourist area of Gianyar Bali. Below are several tourist attractions in Bali, which are close to Gianyar Bali Zoo’s location.
By knowing the location of the nearest Bali tourist attraction from the Singapadu Gianyar zoo, you can use it as a reference to make itinerary holidays in Bali on a one-way route.
- Tegalalang rice terrace.
- Puri Saren Ubud the King Palace.
- Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Sukawati Art Market.
- Ubud Art Market.
Bali Zoo Recreation Attraction
The main attraction of the Zoo Park in Gianyar Bali lies in the layout and design of the zoo park with an organized and directed path. With a very well-organized visitor path, making the first-time vacationers to the Bali Zoo Park Singapadu will not be confused.
Because I am a father, I know very well the desires of my children. Sometimes not all children like to have a vacation to the zoo, and the children only hope to visit the shopping Mall like my children.
Gianyar Zoo Park is very observant about kids’ preferences. Therefore, zoo facilities are equipped with water park rides, which make all children feel at home. The combination of zoos and water rides is the main attraction of Bali Zoo Gianyar for children.
Read Here, ”10 Things Gain Ubud Bali Outstanding Family Holiday Destination” >>>
Feeding Animals / Petting Zoo In Bali
Many travelers hesitate to have a vacation to the zoo. Due to most travelers have seen or visited the zoo before. However, Zoo Park in Gianyar Bali is Petting Zoo. Therefore, if you have a holiday with children in Zoo Park Gianyar, your kids will get a unique experience.
Furthermore, Zoo Park in Gianyar Bali allows children to feed animals. Like feeding deer, feeding elephants, playing with rabbits, and watching bird attraction shows.
- Petting Zoo opening hours, 10:00 – 17:00.
- There is no fee for Petting Zoo activities because it is included in the entrance fee of Zoo Park Bali.
- You can buy food for animals before the Petting Zoo entrance gate.
Photo with Orangutans
Bali Zoo Park Singapadu also provides the visitor to take a picture with orangutans. The location of taking photos with orangutans takes place in the village of Sumatra from 13:30 – 14:30.
In addition to orangutans, the Bali Zoo is also home to several protected rare animals. Like Sumatran tigers and Bawean deer. Besides rare animals, Zoo Park Gianyar also has a collection of other animals. Such as the white tiger, an African lion, and various types of birds and reptiles.
Read here, “10 Best White Sand Beaches In Bali For Kids & Families Holidays” >>>
Jungle Splash Waterplay
In addition to the zoo tourist attraction, there is also a kid-friendly water playground at the Gianyar Zoo Park. The water park is undoubtedly loved by your children — this kid-friendly water park is called Jungle Splash Waterplay.
Like the Waterbom Park in Kuta Bali, the Jungle Splash Waterplay is smaller in scale, with a unique design for children.
- Opening hours of Jungle Splash Waterplay, 10:00 – 17:00.
- There is no additional fee to be able to enjoy the Jungle Splash Waterplay ride. Due to it included in the entrance ticket price for Bali Zoo Park.
- Facilities are available at Jungle Splash Waterplay such as Cabana / Gazebo, Dressing Room, Locker, Cafe.
Riding A Pony
Besides Jungle Splash Waterplay, the Bali Zoo Gianyar also provides pony riding facilities. Pony ride specifically for children with a 30 kilograms maximum weight.
- Opening hours for pony riding activities, 10:00 – 16:00.
- To be able to enjoy pony riding activities, it will cost you IDR 50,000 / 1 child.
Find Out Here, “Bali Elephant Ride Ubud Price” >>>
Opening Hours & Bali Zoo Park Entrance Fee
So, are you interested in taking your family and children to have a vacation at Zoo Park Bali? If you answer yes! Undoubtedly there will be some questions like below.
Customers Frequently Asked Questions About Zoo Park Bali
Ticket prices for Zoo Park Bali, IDR 395,000 / 1 adult and Children IDR 280,000 / Child (Age, 2 – 12 years).
The Zoo Park in Gianyar is open from 09:00 – 17:00.
Activities included in the admission ticket are playing in the Jungle Splash Waterplay, Animal Encounters & Show, and Insurance.
You can directly buy tickets at the location without an early booking.
The best choice of vacation transportation to Bali Zoo is to use car rental services in Bali with drivers.
Bali Zoo Promo Entrance Fee – Wira Tour Bali
|Categories||Bali Zoo Promo Ticket Prices|
|Children (2-12 years old)||IDR 250.000|
How to Order Promo Entrance Fee
Furthermore, to order Bali Zoo Promo tickets, please contact Wira Tour Bali customer service at the telephone number +62 812 3615 8243 | +62 822 4714 8222 WhatsApp ready.
Information & Validation of Promo Ticket Prices
- The Bali Zoo promo ticket price listed in the table above is for one person. It is valid every day, including national and public holidays.
- Animal Presentation and Keeper Talk (based on schedule).
- Jungle Splash Water Play, only open on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and National Public Holidays.
- The promo ticket price for the Bali Zoo includes insurance provided by Bali Zoo.
- The Bali Zoo Promo Entrance Fee is valid until March 31, 2022.
- Bali Zoo promo ticket rates are only valid if you book through us, Wira Tour Bali.
- Direct booking of Bali Zoo entrance tickets, the published price applies.
- For children under two years old, admission is free.
General Information For Visitors
- Visitors are required to check-in using the Peduli Lindungi application or show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination certificate in the form of a photo when visitors enter the Bali Zoo area.
- Travelers who have not obtained the Covid-19 vaccine must show the rapid antigen test results with negative results with the rapid antigen test taken a maximum of 1 X 24 hours before.
- In addition to the rapid antigen test, visitors can show the results of the PCR test, which is tested 2 X 24 hours.
- Also, the Bali Zoo ticket promo price is only valid for International travelers.
- Every guest is mandated to wear a mask when entering the zoo area. Meanwhile, children under the age of 2 can use a face shield.
The Best Vacation Transportation Options to Zoo Park Bali
Furthermore, there are reasons why I recommend the best vacation transportation options to the Bali Zoo Gianyar by using car rental services with drivers in Bali, namely:
- While visiting the Bali tourist attractions for children, for sure you do not want to take care of the car cleanliness, and looking for a parking space.
- Also, the Bali Zoo located adjacent to other Ubud tourist attractions. Such as Ubud monkey forest, Ubud Bali swing, and Tegallang rice terraced.
- Also, if you don’t want to be worried about arranging a holiday itinerary in Bali, you can get a tour package to Bali by scheduling a holiday to visit Zoo Park Bali attractions.
Read Here, ”5 Tips For Bali White Water Rafting For Kids” >>>