Sobek Rafting is the most renowned company for rafting in Bali, providing white water rafting adventures on both the Ayung and Telaga Waja Rivers. The Telaga Waja River is famous for its 3-4 white water rafting rapids classes, making it a popular choice among adventure enthusiasts. Trying the Telaga Waja rafting Sobek experience is a must-do adventure activity during your holiday in Bali.
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- Sobek White Water Rafting Bali
- Sobek’s Safety & Environment Standards
- Check For Availability Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek
- Reservation Process
- Payment Process
- How to Use Sobek Rafting Bali Voucher
- Sobek Bali Pickup Time
- Duration of Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek
- Item To Bring On Sobek Adventure Bali
- Sobek Rafting Terms & Conditions
- Reschedule Rafting Policy
- Refund Policy
- Marine Tube Games In Bali
When you go river rafting on the Telaga Waja River in Bali with Bali Sobek, you can trust that Bali’s most experienced adventure company is handling your trip. Sobek Rafting’s Telaga Waja river adventure will undoubtedly leave you breathless, and the memory of this white water rafting experience in Bali will stay with every participant.
Sobek White Water Rafting Bali
Furthermore, your Bali Sobek Rafting tours on the Telaga Waja River will begin after a detailed briefing. While the guidance regarding equipment and safety procedures by a well-trained and experienced White Water River rafting guide. Therefore, your adrenaline will start pumping when you wait to get into the raft.
Telaga Waja River will offer clear water, hanging trees that are still well preserved, a natural spring waterfall, and rice fields. Also, if you are lucky, you can see a bird flying.
Furthermore, if you are a first-timer on water rafting in Bali, don’t worry! Sobek Rafting Bali has a very well-experienced rafting guide. Also, the Bali Sobek rafting guide knows what to do in emergencies. Also, the rafting guide will give you instructions you must follow for your safety. If you follow the instructions, your rafting trips will run smoothly.
Be aware of overhead obstacles in some areas of the Telaga Waja River. It would help to lie on the boat when seeing a bamboo bridge crossing the river.
The water dam area is the most exciting part. The water dam is 4 meters in height, and you must jump in with your raft, and your river guide will tell you what to do. It would help if you only held on and did not blink because a professional photographer would take your photo.
Sobek’s Safety & Environment Standards
Furthermore, Sobek Rafting Bali is a well-known company for 100 % safety on white water rafting adventures in Bali. Because of this security record, the company has become recommended by many tours and travel agents in Bali and worldwide. Also, to meet its security record, all Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja River professional guide leaders to be well-trained to:
- SWIFT WATER RESCUE PROGRAM.
- AMERICAN AFFILIATION WHITE WATER SAFETY STANDARD.
- AUSTRALIAN WHITE WATER SAFETY STANDARDS.
Read More On Mason Adventure Ubud Price.
Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek Price
|International Travelers||IDR 495.000/person|
Price Of Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek Includes
- Online rates for Bali Sobek rafting prices are only valid for online bookings through Wira Rafting Bali.
- You will get the published price of Sobek rafting if you book directly with Bali Sobek Adventure.
- The price of Bali Sobek rafting includes taxes and service charges.
- Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja rate includes rafting equipment, a guide, towels, liquid soap, and shower facilities.
- Participants will get changing rooms, toilets, restaurants, and vehicle parking areas.
- The price of the Sobek Rafting ticket includes a buffet lunch.
- The lunch menu includes white rice, chicken satay, tofu Sapo, fried noodles, cakes, tempeh orek, and prawn crackers.
- Participants will get mineral water, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Telaga Waja Rafting ticket rates include participant medical insurance. Then, the insurance provider for Telaga Waja river rafting participants is provided by Bali Sobek Rafting.
- Meanwhile, one boat capacity is for 4 participants and one rafting guide.
- The age range of participants allowed to participate in Sobek rafting is from 7 to 65 years.
- The Telaga Waja Sobek Rafting ticket price is valid until March 31, 2024.
Things You Need To Know About Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja
- Sobek rafting rates do not include a shuttle pickup and return transfer to your hotel. Therefore, by personal transportation, river rafting participants will reach the finish point of Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja.
- Telaga Waja Sobek rafting activity is open every day.
- For the morning rafting departure for Telaga Waja Rafting, participants arrived at the rafting start point at around 09.00 am. Rafting started at 10:00.
- The minimum order for Sobek River Rafting is two people.
- The check-in time for the Telaga Waja River Rafting trip is 09:00 am; the check-in location is at the start point of Sobek rafting. Don’t hesitate to contact us to find the location of Sobek Rafting’s starting point.
- From the Sobek rafting check-in location, there will be a drive to escort customers’ vehicles to finish point rafting without additional charge. It happens if the customer drives their vehicle without a personal driver.
How To Make Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek Booking & Payment
Correspondingly, if you want to create a Telaga Waja rafting with Sobek rafting with us, there are several phases you should take. Likewise, you can locate the instructions for making a Sobek rafting reservation and payment process below.
Check For Availability Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek
Before forming a Sobek river rafting reservation, please check the availability with our reservations staff. Also, you can contact our reservations staff in several forms.
- By email: email@example.com.
- Telephone/WhatsApp at +62813-3956-3400 & +62822-4714-8333.
- Land Line: +62366 5581096.
- You also can fill out the booking form below.
Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek Booking Form
Also, you have read, comprehended, and agreed to our terms and conditions by transmitting your Sobek river rafting booking via phone, email, WhatsApp, or any communication media. If you need to read our terms and conditions, please click the link, Terms and Conditions.
After we obtain your Sobek Bali river rafting reservation, we will reply to your reservations within 24 hours. However, if you need a quick response, please don’t hesitate to reach out or message us via WhatsApp! Our sales representative will be delighted to respond to your queries.
- Our reservation staff will answer your Sobek Telaga Rafting availability request via email or WhatsApp.
- Then you must confirm the Bali Sobek Telaga Waja river rafting booking via email or WhatsApp.
- Our reservation staff will send an invoice via the customer’s email or WhatsApp.
We need full payment in advance to confirm your Sobek Telaga Waja rafting reservation. Full payment at least three days before your Sobek Telaga Waja river rafting date. During the high season in Bali, we advise you to book Sobek Telaga Waja Rafting to ensure availability. High seasons in Bali from:
- December 15 – January 10.
- April 1 – May 15.
- June 1 – October 30.
How to Use Sobek Rafting Bali Voucher
- Sobek Rafting promo ticket rates currently do not include shuttle transportation for participants. Therefore, rafting participants will use their vehicles to get to the location of Sobek rafting on the Telaga Waja River.
- The Sobek rafting check-in location is in the finish point area. Before entering the finish point area, please prepare the voucher you received from us.
- You are not required to print the voucher you receive from us. You only need to show the coupon from your smartphone to the Sobek Rafting receptionist.
Sobek Bali Pickup Time
The price of Telaga Waja Rafting does not include a shuttle, and if you want to use the shuttle service, there will be an additional fee.
|Nusa Dua - Jimbaran||07.45 - 08.15|
|Kuta||07.45 - 08.15|
|Sanur||08.15 - 08.45|
|Ubud||08.15 - 08.45|
Duration of Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek
- 2 – 2,5 hours rafting trips.
- Shower, change clothes, and lunch 1 – 1.5 hours.
Find Here BMW Rafting Telaga Waja River Price.
Item To Bring On Sobek Adventure Bali
- While it is unnecessary to wear swimwear, you can bring it if you have it.
- Since you must walk on the river floor, please wear sandals or sports running shoes.
- Furthermore, please use sun cream or sunblock before the rafting trips begin.
- Change of clothes used after rafting.
- Please bring a towel and toiletries.
- Also, a plastic bag to carry your wet clothes after Bali rafting tours.
So, if you have a valuable item, you can ask your river guide to keep it in their water-resistant protective bag. It will be available at the finish point if you want to buy your photo during your Telaga Waja rafting trips.
Sobek Rafting company, besides providing white water rafting in Bali at Telaga Waja River, Sobek Rafting Bali also provides Bali white water rafting at Ayung River Ubud. He is well known as Sobek Ayung Rafting.
Sobek Rafting Terms & Conditions
- The lowest age for parties is seven years, while the maximum age for participants is 65.
- Bali Sobek Rafting activity is not recommended for under seven years old participants.
- If rafting participants under seven still want to participate in the Telaga Waja River Rafting, then the rafting participants must sign a disclaimer form.
- Bali Rafting Telaga Waja tickets booking at least one day before the rafting activity, before 20:00 WITA.
- During the river rafting activity, participants do not wear masks to make breathing easier because rafting activities require more oxygen.
- The implementation of the Covid-19 health protocol remains in effect at the Sobek rafting location. For example, wearing masks before and after rafting, checking participants’ body temperatures, and washing hands.
- Each participant in Bali rafting Telaga must be at the finish point of the Sobek Rafting 30 minutes before the ordered rafting schedule.
Reschedule Rafting Policy
- Confirm booking of Telaga Waja rafting; it cannot be rescheduled if the participant reschedules on the same date as the activity that has been confirmed.
- You can reschedule Telaga Waja rafting at least one day before the rafting date that was previously ordered, before 18:00.
- For participants or customers who cancel Telaga Waja Rafting on the same day as the activity date, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Participants or buyers cancel Bali Rafting Telaga Waja one day before the activity date, before 18:00 WITA, and there will be a 50% cancellation fee.
- The refund amount does not include service fees, Paypal fees, and bank transfer fees.
- Don’t hesitate to reach our customer service department if you wish to cancel and reschedule your booking for the Telaga Waja Rafting trips.
Marine Tube Games In Bali
If you love white water rafting tours, I am sure you will like to try the marine tube game while on holiday in Bali. In Bali, there are plenty of choices for maritime tubing activities, such as:
Most marine sports activities in Bali occur on Tanjung Benoa Beach. Therefore, Bali’s sea sports activities are known as Tanjung Benoa Watersports. So, if you want to know more about water sports at Tanjung Benoa Bali, please click the below link!
Find Out More Fun Ocean Sports Games In Bali.