Consequently, Sobek Rafting is the most famous rafting company in Bali. Besides offering a rafting trip at Ayung River, and Bali Sobek Rafting, they also provide white water rafting adventure trips on Telaga Waja River. Furthermore, Telaga Waja rafting is well known with 3 – 4 white water rafting rapids classes. Telaga Waja rafting Sobek experience is one of the Bali adventure activities that most adventure enthusiasts would like to try when they have a holiday in Bali.
During Bali river rafting on Telaga Waja river with Bali Sobek, your trips handle by the most experienced adventure company in Bali. Then for sure, Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja river will take your breath away for a moment, and every participant will remember this moment of Sobek white water rafting in Bali.
Sobek White Water Rafting Bali
Furthermore, your Bali Sobek Rafting tours on the Telaga Waja River will begin after a detailed briefing. While the guidance regarding equipment and safety procedures by a well-trained and experience White Water River rafting guide. Therefore, your adrenaline will start pumping from the moment you wait to get into the raft.
Telaga Waja River will offer you clear water, hanging trees that are still well preserved, a natural spring waterfall, and rice fields. Also, if you are lucky, you can see a bird flying.
Furthermore, if you are a first-timer on water rafting in Bali, don’t worry! Sobek Rafting Bali has a very well-experienced rafting guide. Also, the Bali Sobek rafting guide knows what to do in emergencies. Also, the rafting guide will give you instructions you must follow for your safety. If you follow the instructions, your rafting trips will run smoothly.
Be aware of overhead obstacles in some areas of the Telaga Waja river. When you see a bamboo bridge crossing the river, you should lay down on the boat.
The water dam area is the most exciting part. The water dam has 4 meters in height, and you have to jump in with your raft. Your river guide will tell you what to do. You are only required to hold on and not blink because a professional photographer will take your photo.
Find Out More: “6 Favorite Things About Telaga Waja Rafting Bali That You Need To Know” >>>
Sobek’s Safety & Environment Standards
Furthermore, Sobek Rafting Bali is a well-known company for 100 % safety on white water rafting adventures in Bali. Because of this security record, the company has become recommended by many tours and travel agents in Bali or worldwide. Also, to meet its security record, all Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja river professional guide leaders to be well-trained to:
- SWIFT WATER RESCUE PROGRAM.
- AMERICAN AFFILIATION WHITE WATER SAFETY STANDARD.
- AUSTRALIAN WHITE WATER SAFETY STANDARDS.
Find Out On, ”Alam Rafting Telaga Waja River Karangasem Price” >>>
Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek Price
|International Travelers||IDR 495.000/person|
Read More On, ”Mason Adventure Ubud Price (Bali Adventure Rafting)” >>>
Price Of Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek Includes
- Online rates for Telaga Waja Sobek rafting prices are only valid for online bookings through Wira Rafting Bali.
- You will get the published price of Sobek rafting if you book directly with Bali Sobek Adventure.
- The price of Telaga Waja Sobek rafting includes taxes and service charges.
- Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja rate includes rafting equipment, rafting guide, towels, liquid soap, and shower facilities.
- Participants will get facilities such as changing rooms, toilets, restaurants, and vehicle parking areas.
- The price of the Sobek Rafting ticket includes a buffet lunch.
- The lunch menu includes white rice, chicken satay, tofu Sapo, fried noodles, cakes, tempeh orek, and prawn crackers.
- Participants will get mineral water, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Telaga Waja Rafting ticket rates include participant medical insurance. Then, the insurance provider for Telaga Waja river rafting participants is provided by Bali Sobek Rafting.
- Meanwhile, one boat capacity is for 4 participants and one rafting guide.
- The age range of participants allowed to participate in Sobek rafting is from 7 to 65 years.
- The Telaga Waja Sobek Rafting ticket price is valid until March 31, 2023.
Things You Need To Know About Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja
- Sobek rafting rates is not including a shuttle pick up and return transfer to your hotel. Therefore, river rafting participants will come to the finish point of Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja by personal transportation.
- Telaga Waja Sobek rafting activity is open every day.
- For the morning rafting departure for Telaga Waja Rafting, participants arrived at the rafting start point at around 09.00 am. Rafting started at 10:00.
- The minimum order for Sobek River Rafting is two people.
- The check-in time for the Telaga Waja River Rafting trip is 09:00 am; the check-in location is at the start point of Sobek rafting. To find out the location of Sobek Rafting’s starting point, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
- From the Sobek rafting check-in location, there will be a drive to escort customers’ vehicles to finish point rafting without additional charge. It happens if the customer drives their vehicle without a personal driver.
Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja River Booking
- To be able to make a reservation for Bali Rafting Telaga Waja, please order at least one day before the date of the rafting activity you want to do.
- To make a booking of Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja, you can do it by clicking on the booking icon above. In addition, you can contact our Telaga Waja Sobek Rafting booking service.
- You can contact our Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja River reservation staff at +62 812 3615 8243 and +62 822 4714 8222 (WhatsApp Ready).
How to Use Sobek Rafting Bali Voucher
- Sobek Rafting promo ticket rates currently do not include shuttle transportation for participants. Therefore, rafting participants will use their vehicles to get to the location of Sobek rafting on the Telaga Waja river.
- The Sobek rafting check-in location is in the finish point area. Before entering the finish point area, please prepare the voucher you received from us.
- You are not required to print the voucher you receive from us. You only need to show the coupon from your smartphone to the Sobek Rafting receptionist.
Sobek Bali Pickup Time
The price of Telaga Waja Rafting does not include a shuttle, and if you want to use the shuttle service, there will be an additional fee.
|Nusa Dua - Jimbaran||07.45 - 08.15|
|Kuta||07.45 - 08.15|
|Sanur||08.15 - 08.45|
|Ubud||08.15 - 08.45|
Duration of Telaga Waja Rafting Sobek
- 2 – 2,5 hours rafting trips.
- Shower, change clothes, and lunch 1 – 1.5 hours.
Find Here, “BMW Rafting Telaga Waja River Price” >>>
Item To Bring On Sobek Adventure Bali
- While it is not necessary to wear swimwear, if you have it, you can bring it.
- Since you need to walk on the river floor, please wear river sandals or sports running shoes.
- Furthermore, please use sun cream or sunblock before the rafting trips begin.
- Change of clothes used after rafting.
- Please bring a towel and toiletries.
- Also, a plastic bag to carry your wet clothes after Bali rafting tours.
So, if you have a valuable item, you can ask your river guide to keep it in their water-resistant protective bag. If you want to buy your photo during your Telaga Waja rafting trips, it will be available to purchase at the finish point.
Read More: “What To Wear White Water Rafting Bali & Things To Brings” >>>
Sobek Rafting company, besides providing white water rafting Bali at Telaga Waja River, Sobek Rafting Bali also provides Bali white water rafting at Ayung river Ubud and is well known as Sobek Ayung Rafting.
Sobek Rafting Ubud Terms & Conditions
- The lowest age for parties is seven years, while the maximum age for participants is 65 years.
- Bali Sobek Rafting activity is not recommended for under seven years old participants.
- If rafting participants under seven still want to participate in the Telaga Waja River Rafting, then the rafting participants must sign a disclaimer form.
- Bali Rafting Telaga Waja tickets booking at least one day before the rafting activity, before 20:00 WITA.
- During the river rafting activity, participants do not wear masks to make breathing easier because rafting activities require more oxygen for the body.
- The implementation of the Covid-19 health protocol remains in effect at the Sobek rafting location. For example, wearing masks before and after rafting, checking participants’ body temperatures, and washing hands.
- Each participant in Bali rafting Telaga must be at the finish point of the Sobek Rafting 30 minutes before the rafting schedule that has been ordered.
Reschedule Rafting Policy
- Confirm booking of Telaga Waja rafting cannot be rescheduled if the participant rescheduling on the same date of the activity that has been confirmed.
- You can reschedule Telaga Waja rafting at least one day before the rafting date that was previously ordered, before 18:00.
- For participants or customers who cancel Telaga Waja Rafting on the same day as the activity date, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
- Participants or buyers cancel Bali Rafting Telaga Waja one day before the activity date, before 18:00 WITA, and there will be a 50% cancellation fee.
- The refund amount does not include service fees, Paypal fees, and bank transfer fees.
- Don’t hesitate to reach our customer service department if you wish to cancel and reschedule your booking for the Telaga Waja Rafting trips.
Marine Tube Games In Bali
If you love white water rafting tours, I am sure you will like to try the marine tube game while on holiday in Bali. In Bali, there are plenty of choices of maritime tubing activities, such as:
Most of the marine sports activities in Bali take place on Tanjung Benoa beach. Therefore, sea sports activities in Bali are well known as Tanjung Benoa Watersports. So, if you want to know more about water sports at Tanjung Benoa Bali, please click the below link!
Find Out More, “Fun Ocean Sports Games In Bali” >>>