Are you planning to visit Bali for your holiday? Bali Sobek Rafting at Ayung River is the best thing to do on the island during vacations with family and friends. No matter how old you are, if you have a minimum age of 7 years, you can enjoy the Sobek river rafting in Bali. Please continue reading the page if you want a fun raft ride with Bali’s fantastic white water rafting operator.
Bahasa Indonesia Harga Tiket Sobek Rafting Sungai Ayung Ubud.
Also, if you want white water rafting at Ayung river Ubud, most of Bali’s tour and travel agents suggest joining Bali Sobek rafting.
Furthermore, Bali Sobek Rafting is very well-known for its customers, especially regarding the safety and quality of its products and services. Also, Bali Sobek Rafting has become one of the leading companies for white water rafting in Bali at Ayung river Ubud.
The Sobek Ayung Rafting Ubud activity is perfect for those who want adventurous excursions, exciting family vacations, and a unique experience while on holiday in Bali.
Bali White Water Rafting At Ayung River Ubud
Some people have felt river rafting trips in Bali are scary because they hear the wrong story about Bali rafting trips. However, Bali river rafting at Ayung river Ubud will offer you fun during adventures. Also, Ayung river rafting is a calm activity for beginners or first-timers on whitewater rafting trips.
Don’t worry; Ayung white water rafting in Bali will not make you scared, despite you will have fun after reaching the rafting finish point. Consequently, you will want to have more. Of course, you can have it the next day or subsequent time.
What is the Ayung river rafting grade? Furthermore, the rapids class for Ayung River Rafting Ubud is a 2-3 grade level. Therefore, find out more about whitewater rafting rapids classes.
Whitewater Rafting at Telaga Waja River
If you are looking for Bali whitewater rafting trips that give you more sense of adventure, then you can try to have whitewater rafting at Telaga Waja River. When you head to the riverbank, you immediately notice the beauty of the Telaga Waja river.
While there are three recommended companies if you would like to have Telaga Waja rafting and there are:
Ayung River Rafting Ubud
So, let’s get back to Ayung river rafting Ubud.
Furthermore, completing your Ayung Rafting journey will take 1,5 – 2 hours — one boat or raft, with four people and one professional river rafting guide. Also, some rafts can accommodate up to 6 participants.
Also, the river rafting guide is well-trained and knows very well about Ayung river rafting. While all river guide leaders provided by Bali Sobek adventure have completed the following:
- SWIFT PROGRAM WATER RESCUE.
- WHITEWATER SAFETY STANDARDS BY AMERICAN AFFILIATION.
- AUSTRALIAN SAFETY STANDARDS OF WHITEWATER.
What kind of things that we see during Ayung river rafting trips?
During Ayung river rafting, you will see green scenery, carvings on the river rock walls, passing through several waterfalls, and several hotels or villas.
When you finish the Ayung river rafting trips, you will appreciate amazing views; small waterfalls are fun to go under with the raft. It is one of the great ways to spend your holiday in Bali.
Bali Sobek Rafting Ubud Price
After the Covid-19 pandemic, several tourism activity providers on Bali’s island offered promotional prices for their activities, and Sobek Ayung Rafting Ubud was no exception.
Especially on this page, we offer promo prices for Sobek Ayung Rafting Ubud. So, for those on vacation to the island of Bali and want to try Ayung rafting tours, you can consider the promo price of Sobek Rafting Ubud.
Furthermore, please read this page for more details about the Sobek Ayung Rafting Ubud promo price! Considering that this is the promotional price of Sobek Rafting Ubud after the Covid-19 pandemic recovery, there are unavailable services of Sobek Rafting Ubud.
|International Travelers||IDR 495.000/person|
Bali Sobek Rafting At Ayung River Promo Price Includes
- 1 X lunch buffet/buffet. Menu, stem rice, tofu, chicken satay, fried noodles, tempeh, cakes, and prawn crackers.
- Sobek Rafting prices include mineral water, coffee, tea, and Balinese snacks.
- Bali Sobek Rafting Ayung river rate includes medical insurance for Sobek Ayung rafting participants. Bali Sobek Rafting provides medical insurance for rafting participants.
- Furthermore, one boat is for 4 participants and one rafting guide.
- The Sobek Ayung rafting ticket price includes a guide, towels, and liquid soap.
- The promo price for Sobek rafting in Bali includes taxes and services.
- The Sobek river rafting Ubud rate includes life jackets, helmets, and paddles. Also include shower rooms, changing rooms, restaurants, vehicle parking areas, and toilets. There is no hot shower in the Sobek Ayung river rafting shower room.
- The price of Sobek Rafting Ayung River is valid until March 31, 2023.
Things You Need to Know
- The Sobek rafting Ubud promo rate does not include a shuttle. For this reason, participants require to come to the finish point location of Sobek Ayung Ubud by personal transportation.
- Sobek Ayung Ubud rafting activity is open every day.
- For the morning trip, Ayung rafting Ubud, participants arrive at the start location at 09.30 am & 10.30 am.
- While the afternoon trip, participants must arrive at the start location at 01.30 pm.
- Check-in time for the morning trip is 09:00 am, while the afternoon trip check-in time is at 01.00 pm.
- The Check-in location is at the finish point of Sobek Ayung rafting Ubud. To find out the location of the Sobek Ayung rafting finish point, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
- From the Sobek Rafting Ubud check-in location, transportation will take participants to the Sobek Rafting Ubud start point area.
How To Make Sobek Ayung Rafting Booking & Payment
Likewise, if you like to book a Sobek Ayung river rafting with us, there are several steps you should carry. Also, you can find the instructions for creating a Sobek Ayung rafting booking and payment process below.
Check For Availability
Before creating a Sobek Ayung river rafting booking, please check the availability with our reservations staff. Also, you can contact our reservations staff in several ways.
- By email: email@example.com.
- Telephone/WhatsApp at +62813-3956-3400 & +62822-4714-8333.
- Land Line: +62366 5581096.
- You also can fill out the booking form below.
Booking Form Bali Sobek Rafting
Also, you have read, learned, and approved our terms and conditions by sending your Sobek Ayung river rafting booking via phone, email, WhatsApp, or any communication media. Please click the Terms and Conditions link if you require reading our terms and conditions.
After we receive your Sobek Bali Ayung river rafting booking, we will answer your reservations within 24 hours. However, if you require a fast reply, please don’t hesitate to send a message via WhatsApp! Our sales representative will be joyful to answer your questions.
- Our reservation staff will reply to your Sobek Ayung Rafting availability request via email or WhatsApp.
- Then you must secure the Bali Sobek Ayung river rafting booking via email or WhatsApp.
- Our reservation staff will send an invoice via the client’s email or WhatsApp.
We require the total amount in advance to secure your Sobek Ayung rafting reservation. Full payment at least three daytimes before your Sobek Ayung river rafting date. During the peak season in Bali, we urge you to book Sobek Ayung Rafting to ensure availability. High seasons in Bali from:
- December 15 – January 10.
- April 1 – May 15.
- June 1 – October 30.
Also, we accept payment by cash or via PayPal and Wise. Please reach our reservation staff if you want to pay in cash.
How to Use Voucher
- The promo price for the Sobek Rafting Ubud activity currently does not include shuttle pick-up. Therefore, you will require your ride to get to the Sobek Ayung rafting location in Ubud.
- Before you access the Check-In area of Sobek Rafting Ubud, located at the finish point, please prepare the voucher you received from us.
- You do not require to print the voucher you received from us. It would be best to show the coupon from your smartphone to the Sobek Rafting Ubud receptionist.
Pick-up Time Bali Sobek Rafting At Ayung River Ubud
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require private transportation from your hotel to the Sobek Rafting location and a return transfer after rafting trips.
|Nusa Dua - Jimbaran||Not Available|
Duration of Ayung Rafting Sobek Ubud
- Preparations take 30 minutes for Bali Ayung rafting.
- Ayung rafting Bali trips durations of 1.5 – 2 hours with a 10-kilometer river length.
- 1 – 1.5 hours for a shower, changing clothes, and buffet lunch.
Please Bring This Item
- Swimming wear and sunblock for your skin.
- Recommended that you wear river sandals or shoes.
- Bring fresh clothes for a change after the rafting tour and a plastic bag to wrap your wet clothes.
So if you bring your valuable item, don’t worry. You may ask the rafting guide to carry it; the focus will keep your precious piece in a water-resistant protective bag. At the finish point, Bali Sobek will display a photo during your trips per boat; if you would like to buy it, please ask your Bali Sobek Rafting river guide.
Read More: Sobek Cycling Ubud – The Best Bike Tour You Can Get In Bali.
Finally, do you want to know the main competitor for Bali Sobek Rafting at Ayung River Ubud? So if yes, the competitor is Mason Water Rafting Bali.
Sobek Rafting Ubud Terms & Conditions
- The lowest age for parties is seven years, while the maximum age for participants is 65.
- We do not recommend Bali Rafting trips for participants under seven years.
- If participants are under seven years old and still desire to experience the Sobek Rafting Ubud tour, then the participant must sign the disclaimer form.
- For booking Sobek Rafting Ubud at least one day before the activity date before 20:00 Bali time.
- During Ayung river rafting trips, do not wear masks! To make it easier for river rafting participants to breathe. For your information, river rafting activities require supplemental oxygen for the body.
- The implementation of the Covid-19 health protocol applies at the Sobek rafting location in Ubud. For example, always wearing a mask before and after river rafting, checking body temperature, and washing hands.
- Every Bali rafting participant must be at the Sobek Rafting Ubud location 30 minutes before the scheduled rafting activity that has been informed.
- Bali Sobek rafting reservations that customers have made cannot be rescheduled if a rescheduling request is made on the date of the event that the customer has ordered.
- You can reschedule the Sobek Ubud rafting activity at least one day before the date of the event you previously booked, before 18:00 Bali time.
Terms of Refund – Promo Price Sobek Ayung Rafting
- Participants or activity bookers made a cancelation request for the Bali Sobek Rafting activity on the same day as the activity date; therefore, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Participants or activity bookers request a cancelation for the Bali Sobek Rafting activity one day before the activity date, before 18:00 Bali time; therefore, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- The amount of the refund payment does not include the service fee.
- Please contact our customer service department if you need to cancel and reschedule your Bali Sobek Rafting activity booking.
You probably want to know what other people say about Bali Sobek on TripAdvisor; therefore, please click on the link below!
Find Out More, Sobek Bali TripAdvisor Review.
Sobek Ayung River Rafting Ubud FAQ
From our experience providing white water rafting trips at Ayung river Ubud with Bali Sobek, we often get customer inquiries. Below are the most frequent question asked by our customers regarding Sobek Ayung river white water rafting.
There are around 500 stairs that you need to step down from the lobby area to the riverbank. Also, from the river finish point, you must climb about 200 stairs heading to the restaurant.
If you are concerned about the stairs, you can choose the Sobek rafting at Telaga Waja river. Stair remains exist at Sobek Telaga Waja rafting. To the river bank from the lobby, it’s the only pathway. Also, at the finish point, heading to the shower room, only 150 stairs.
Yes, you can bring a camera or smartphone during rafting. However, it will be your responsibility if loss or damage occurs to your camera or smartphone. Sobek rafting will not be responsible for losing or damaging your valuable items during white water rafting trips.
The Sobek Ayung river rafting trips included a midway break. You can drink and take photos on this midway break with a waterfall as the background.
The vegetarian menu is available at the restaurant. However, you need to request in advance, usually during reservation.
Bali Marine Water Sports
Besides offering white water rafting tours in Bali, we also provide Bali marines water sports for a beginner. For your information, most of the marine water activities in Bali take place on Tanjung Benoa beach, Sanur beach, and Nusa Lembongan island. However, the central area for an aquatic sports game is Tanjung Benoa beach in Nusa Dua Bali.
Tanjung Benoa Beach Bali
Tanjung Benoa beach Bali has become the best place for marine sports activities because it provides many maritime operations. Also, the Tanjung Benoa water sports price is very competitive.
You can find parasailing, banana boat ride, snorkeling, and jet ski ride in Tanjung Benoa. So, if you want to know the kind of game and the amount for Tanjung Benoa water sports, please click the below link.
Here, Game Choices & Price Of Water Sports in Tanjung Benoa Beach.
Water Sports Packages
Most travelers who want to join aquatic sports at Tanjung Benoa beach will get marine activities packages. Due to choosing a water sports activities package, the single-game prices become cheaper. Also, on the water sports package, participants are entitled to free pick up and transfer to a specific area in Bali.
Read More On Bali Marine Water Sports Package.