Are you planning to vacation in Bali and choose to stay at one of the hotels in the Nusa Dua tourist area? Also, if you have this question on places to visit in Nua Dua Bali in 3 days, please continue reading this page. This page will inform you about the three-day vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali. In addition to a holiday itinerary, you will get information about travel guides to Nusa Dua Bali’s main attraction.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Itinerary Wisata Tiga Hari Di Nusa Dua Bali Dilengkapi Tips Liburan” >>>
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Nusa Dua is one of the luxury vacation spots in Bali. Also, Nusa Dua is considered by many travellers as one of the best places to visit in Bali. It is located in the peninsula hill area and was deliberately built to meet the desires of travellers who want to vacation in Bali by looking for a quiet, luxurious, and safe place to stay. Nusa Dua tourism area is more famous than ITDC Nusa Dua (formerly BTDC Nusa Dua).
Bali Luxury Tourism Area
Nusa Dua Bali tourism area is unique and very different from other tourist areas in Bali. The difference lies in the isolation of Nusa Dua in the local community area. The section of ITDC Nusa Dua has a relatively wide road, and the street is very well maintained.
Besides a well-maintained highway, there is a walking path for tourists and a very well-manicured garden area. Also, inside ITDC Nusa Dua, only resorts, villas, and luxury hotels exist. All the above attractions make the tourists seeking luxury, comfort, and safety while on vacation in Bali choose the Nusa Dua tourism area as a place to stay.
Travel Guide In Nusa Dua Bali Tourism Area
There are some tips and travel guides that you need to know if you decide to stay in the Nusa Dua tourism area, such as:
- When you enter the main entrance gates of ITDC Nusa Dua, there will be strict security checks. Likewise, security checks will also occur at the hotel or resort entrance gate. The security check is intended to keep every visitor who vacations in the Nusa Dua tourism area.
- There are plenty of places to eat in Nusa Dua, outside or within the hotel. Most restaurants in Nusa Dua will charge a service and tax fee of 21% of your total shopping. So, pay attention to your budget before ordering food and drinks.
- No admission fee will be used for visitors to the ITDC Nusa Dua tourism area during the holidays, and you only need to pay the car parking fee.
- The air temperature in Nusa Dua is quite hot; in the daytime, temperatures range from 30 – 34 degrees centigrade. Therefore, wear clothes that absorb sweat while visiting Nusa Dua Bali.
- In Nusa Dua, it is easy to get transportation services, especially the taximeter, so if you want to go out of the Nusa Dua area like Jimbaran or Kuta, you can use a meter taxi. Ask the hotel reception staff to get a taxi meter for you.
- Please do not throw any trash or garbage indiscriminately in this area.
Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali
Here is the three-day vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali. Please note the three-day vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali only visits tourist attractions and holiday activities located in Nusa Dua. Also, below, three days of vacation itineraries in Nusa Dua Bali will be appropriate if your first day in Bali arrives in Nusa Dua in the morning.
Read More, ”10 Things That Make Nusa Dua Bali Suitable For Family Vacation Spots” >>>
First Day Vacation Itinerary Nusa Dua
|14:00||Hotel check in.|
|14:30||Visiting Museum Pasifika.|
|15:30||Visiting Bali Collection, an International shopping mall located in Nusa Dua tourism area.|
|17:00||Visiting Geger beach Nusa Dua, white sand beach with very calm waves and very suitable for children swimming.|
|19:00||Having dinner at Bumbu Bali Restaurant, this restaurant provides Balinese dishes.|
Tips on Visiting the Museum Pasifika Nusa Dua
At this moment, Museum Pasifika is the only museum in Nusa Dua. As I write, there are about 600 artworks in the museum Pasifika, the artwork in sculptures, masks, and paintings.
- The museum location is adjacent to the Bali Collection and has wheelchair access.
- Museum entrance fee IDR 90.000 / person.
- Children under ten years old, free admission.
- The museum has no air conditioning, so the dry season feels hot.
- Refrain from carrying luggage and backpacks when entering the museum area.
- Visitors carrying suitcases and backpacks can store their belongings in the locker available in the museum. There will be an extra fee to use the cabinet.
- Not all rooms in the museum are allowed to take a photograph. Therefore, before taking any pictures inside the museum, ask the museum staff if it will enable.
- The museum’s opening hours are 10:00 – 18:00. The average visit time is approximately 1 – 2 hours.
- If you need further detailed information about the Pasifika Museum, please call this phone number (0361) 774935.
Read More On, ”Museum Pasifika Nusa Dua Attractions – History, Location & Floor Plan” >>>
Museum Pasifika Location Map
To make it easier to find the Pasifika Museum location, please use Google Maps by clicking the link below!
See Here, ”Museum Pasifika Location On Google Maps” >>>
Holiday Tips For Bali Collection
Bali Collection is a shopping mall within the ITDC Nusa Dua area. Merchandise in Bali Collection malls such as Balinese handicrafts, modern clothing, and bookstores. Also, inside the mall area, there is the Sogo Department Store.
- Bali Collection opening hours are from 11:00 – 22:00.
- To the location of Bali Collection Mall, you can walk from your place of stay or use the complimentary shuttle.
- Do not photograph the merchandise in the Bali Collection.
Must Read, ”Top 20 Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bali For Family Holiday” >>>
Bali Collection Location Map
See Here, ”Bali Collection Mall On Google Maps” >>>
Travel Guide To Geger Beach Nusa Dua
The sand on Geger Beach Nusa Dua is bright white and very clean. Geger Beach is the tidiest beach in Bali. The cleanliness of the coastal area of Geger Beach is always maintained because the five-star resort located on the coast of Geger has a janitor. Most tourists who vacation to the beach Geger will do swimming activities while relaxing on the beach.
- You can rent a snorkel which is available in the seaside area.
- While sitting on the beach, it would be nice if you order young coconut. During mango season, you should request mango juice.
- Children are very safe swimming in the coastal waters of Geger Beach because the sea waves are not too big.
- You can view the sunrise from Geger Beach in the morning, but the best spot to see an aurora is in the Geger temple, which is located on the cliff.
Read Here, ”Top 4 Best White Sand Beach In Nusa Dua Bali” >>>
Location Map Of Geger Beach
See Here, ”Geger Beach Nusa Dua On Google Maps” >>>
Second Day On Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali
|05:30||See the sunrise view from the beach shoreline.|
|08:00||Cycling around Nusa Dua area.|
|10:00||Joining water sports activities in Tanjung Benoa beach.|
|14:00||Returning to the hotel and take a nap.|
|18:00||Having dinner at Nusa Dua Beach Grill.|
|19:30||Watch Devdan Show. The show is only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.|
Cycling Around Nusa Dua Area
Riding a bicycle is the best way to get around the Nusa Dua Bali area. Nusa Dua’s road is primarily flat so that you will have a smooth ride on a bike. Each hotel in the area of Nusa Dua provides bicycle rental services; usually, the rental price of the bike is around IDR 100,000 / 1 hour. Please remember to visit Water Blow Nusa Dua with your bicycle and only park the bike at the right place.
Water Blow Nusa Dua Location Map
Find Here, ”Water Blow Nusa Dua On Google Maps” >>>
Joining Water Sports Activities In Tanjung Benoa
The Nusa Dua tourism area is adjacent to Tanjung Benoa Beach, just 15 15-minute drive from Nusa Dua to Tanjung Benoa. As you know, the centre of marine tourism activities on Bali’s island is Tanjung Benoa Beach. Therefore, the tourist area of Tanjung Benoa is famous as the best place for water sports activity in Bali. On the coast of Tanjung Benoa, there are many water sports providers. Most water sports companies provide a variety of marine sports activities, such as:
- Bali Parasailing Adventure.
- Jet Ski ride.
- Walk on the seabed, which is commonly called Tanjung Benoa Seawalker.
- Snorkelling and scuba diving.
- Tour Turtle Island using a glass-bottom boat.
Bali Water Sports Online Booking
The best way to book water sports activities in Tanjung Benoa is to order online. For your information, each Tanjung Benoa watersport company offers different watersport prices, although the game is the same. Due to ordering online, Tanjung Benoa watersport prices have become cheaper.
Please choose Aditya Tanjung Benoa Watersport for a low Tanjung Benoa watersport price. You will get a free shuttle if you book the Tanjung Benoa watersport package for at least two people online.
Dinner At Nusa Dua Beach Grill
If you want a feast with a direct beach view, then one of the restaurants in Nusa Dua you must visit is Nusa Dua Beach Grill. The Nusa Dua Beach Grill restaurant offers outdoor seating with views of Geger Beach. It provides a varied menu selection, such as grilled seafood, pizza, pasta, salad, and sandwiches.
Nusa Dua Beach Grill Location Map
See Here, ”Nusa Dua Beach Grill Location On Google Maps” >>>
Watching Devdan Show
The Devdan Show performance lasted 90 minutes, and dancers featured artistry from Papua, Sumatra, Bali, Java, and Kalimantan. The main attraction of the Devdan Show show is the dance floor, dancer costumes, air jockeys, and stunning lighting.
The show is only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. It is recommended to reserve tickets two days before. You can see the Devdan Show on YouTube.
Devdan Show Nusa Dua Location
Find Here, ”Devdan Show Location On Google Maps” >>>
Day Three On Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali
On the third day, you should spend time at the resort or hotel waiting for the check-out at noon. Hotel facilities are mandatory since all Nusa Dua tourist areas are luxury hotels. Such as using pool facilities and gym facilities.
Hopefully, the article about the three-day vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali will help you in planning your holiday in Nusa Dua Bali with family or friends.