Are you currently planning to have a vacation in Bali and choose to stay at one of the hotels in the Nusa Dua tourist area? Also, if you have this question on places to visit in Nua Dua bali in 3 days, please continue reading this page. Due to this page, you will get information about three days vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali. In addition to a holiday itinerary, you also will get information about travel guides to Nusa Dua Bali main attraction.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Itinerary Wisata Tiga Hari Di Nusa Dua Bali Dilengkapi Tips Liburan” >>>
Nusa Dua is one of the luxury vacation spots in Bali. Also, Nusa Dua considers by many travelers as one of the best places to visit in Bali. Located in the peninsula hill area and was deliberately built to meet the desires of travelers who want to have vacationed in Bali by looking for a quiet, luxurious, and safe place to stay. Nusa Dua tourism area is more famous as ITDC Nusa Dua (formerly BTDC Nusa Dua).
Bali Luxury Tourism Area
Nusa Dua Bali tourism area is unique and very different from other tourist areas in Bali. The difference lies in the isolation of Nusa Dua in the local community area. The section of ITDC Nusa Dua has a relatively wide road, and the street is very well maintained. Besides a well-maintained highway, there is a walking path for tourists and a very well-manicured garden area. Also, inside ITDC Nusa Dua, there are only resorts, villas, and luxury hotels. All the above attractions, making the tourists who seek luxury, comfort, and safety while on vacation in Bali, will choose the Nusa Dua tourism area for a place to stay.
Travel Guide In Nusa Dua Bali Tourism Area
There are some tips and travel guides that you need to know if you decide to stay in the Nusa Dua tourism area, such as:
- When you enter the main entrance gates of ITDC Nusa Dua, there will be strict security checks. Likewise, security checks will also occur at the hotel or resort entrance gate. The security check is intended to keep every visitor who vacations to the Nusa Dua tourism area.
- There are plenty of places to eat in Nusa Dua, either located outside the hotel or within the hotel. Most restaurants in Nusa Dua will charge a service and tax fee of 21% of your total shopping. So pay attention to your budget before ordering food and drinks.
- No admission fee will be in use for visitors during the holidays to the ITDC Nusa Dua tourism area, and you only need to pay the car parking fee.
- The air temperature in Nusa Dua is quite hot; in the daytime, temperatures range from 30 – 34 degrees centigrade. Therefore, wear clothes that absorb sweat while visiting Nusa Dua Bali.
- In Nusa Dua, easy to get transportation services, especially the taximeter, so if you want to go out of the Nusa Dua area like Jimbaran or Kuta, you can use a meter taxi. Ask the hotel reception staff at, to get a taxi meter for you.
- Please do not throw any trash or garbage indiscriminately in this area.
Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali
Here is the three days vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali. Please note the three-day vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali, only visiting tourist attractions and holiday activities located in Nusa Dua. Also, below, three days of vacation itineraries in Nusa Dua Bali will be appropriate if your first day in Bali arrives in Nusa Dua in the morning.
Read More, ”10 Things That Make Nusa Dua Bali Suitable For Family Vacation Spots” >>>
First Day Vacation Itinerary Nusa Dua
|14:00||Hotel check in.|
|14:30||Visiting Museum Pasifika.|
|15:30||Visiting Bali Collection, an International shopping mall located in Nusa Dua tourism area.|
|17:00||Visiting Geger beach Nusa Dua, white sand beach with very calm waves and very suitable for children swimming.|
|19:00||Having dinner at Bumbu Bali Restaurant, this restaurant provides Balinese dishes.|
Tips on Visiting the Museum Pasifika Nusa Dua
At this moment, Museum Pasifika is the only museum in Nusa Dua. As I write, there are about 600 artworks in the museum Pasifika, the artwork in sculptures, masks, and paintings.
- The museum location is adjacent to the Bali Collection, and there is wheelchair access.
- Museum entrance fee IDR 100.000 / person.
- Children under ten years old, free admission.
- There is no air conditioning inside the museum area, so the dry season feels a little hot inside the museum.
- Do not carry luggage and backpacks when entering the museum area.
- A visitor carrying suitcases and backpacks can store their belongings in the locker, which is available in the museum. There will be an extra fee to use the cabinet.
- Not all rooms in the museum are allowed to take a photograph. Therefore, before making any picture inside the museum, ask the museum staff if it will enable or not.
- The museum’s opening hours are from 10:00 – 18:00. The average visit time is approximately 1 – 2 hours.
- If you need further detailed information about the museum Pasifika, please call this phone number (0361) 774935.
Read More On, ”Museum Pasifika Nusa Dua Attractions – History, Location & Floor Plan” >>>
Museum Pasifika Location Map
To make it easier for you to find the museum Pasifika location, please use Google Maps by clicking the below link!
See Here, ”Museum Pasifika Location On Google Map” >>>
Holiday Tips To Bali Collection
Bali Collection is a shopping mall within the ITDC Nusa Dua area. Merchandise in Bali Collection malls such as Balinese handicrafts, modern clothing, bookstores. Also, inside the mall area, there is the Sogo Department Store.
- Bali Collection opening hours from 11:00 – 20:00.
- To the location of Bali Collection mall, you can walk from your place of stay or use the complimentary shuttle.
- Do not photograph the merchandise in the Bali Collection.
Must Read, ”Top 20 Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bali For Family Holiday” >>>
Bali Collection Location Map
See Here, ”Bali Collection Mall On Google Map” >>>
Travel Guide To Geger Beach Nusa Dua
The sand on Geger beach Nusa Dua is bright white and very clean. In my opinion, Geger beach is the tidiest beach in Bali. The cleanliness of the coastal area of Geger beach is always maintained because the five-star resort located on the coast of Geger has a janitor. Most tourists who vacation to the beach Geger will do swimming activities while sitting relaxed on the beach.
- You can rent a snorkel which is available in the seaside area.
- While sitting on the beach, it would be nice if you order young coconut. During mango season, you should request mango juice.
- Children are very safe to swim in the coastal waters of Geger beach because the sea waves are not too big.
- You can view the sunrise from Geger beach in the morning, but the best spot to see an aurora is in the Geger temple, which is located on the cliff.
Read Here, ”Top 4 Best White Sand Beach In Nusa Dua Bali” >>>
Location Map Of Geger Beach
See Here, ”Geger Beach Nusa Dua On Google Map” >>>
Second Day On Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali
|05:30||See the sunrise view from the beach shoreline.|
|08:00||Cycling around Nusa Dua area.|
|10:00||Joining water sports activities in Tanjung Benoa beach.|
|14:00||Returning to the hotel and take a nap.|
|18:00||Having dinner at Nusa Dua Beach Grill.|
|19:30||Watch Devdan Show. The show is only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.|
Cycling Around Nusa Dua Area
The best way to get around the Nusa Dua Bali area is by riding a bicycle. The road in Nusa Dua is primarily flat roads, so you will not having a hard ride on a bike. Each hotel in the area of Nusa Dua provides bicycle rental services; usually, the rental price of the bike around IDR 100.000 / 1 hour. Please remember to visit water blow Nusa Dua with your bicycle and do not park the bike unattended.
Water Blow Nusa Dua Location Map
Find Here, ”Water Blow Nusa Dua On Google Map” >>>
Joining Water Sports Activities In Tanjung Benoa
Nusa Dua tourism area located adjacent to Tanjung Benoa beach, just 15 minutes drive from Nusa Dua to Tanjung Benoa. As you know, the centers of marine tourism activities on the island of Bali located on Tanjung Benoa beach. Therefore, the tourist area of Tanjung Benoa is famous as the best place for water sports activity in Bali. On the coast of Tanjung Benoa, there are many water sports providers. Most water sports companies providing a variety of marine sports activities such as:
- Bali Parasailing Adventure.
- Jet Ski ride.
- Walk on the seabed which commonly called Tanjung Benoa seawalker.
- Snorkeling and scuba dive.
- Tour to turtle island using a glass-bottom boat.
Bali Water Sports Online Booking
The best way to make a booking for water sports activities in Tanjung Benoa is to order online. For your information, each Tanjung Benoa watersport company offers different watersport prices, although the game is the same. Due to ordering online, Tanjung Benoa watersport price becomes cheaper.
Would you please choose Aditya Tanjung Benoa watersport if you want a low Tanjung Benoa watersport price? If you book the Tanjung Benoa watersport package for at least two people online, you will get a free shuttle.
Dinner At Nusa Dua Beach Grill
If you want a feast with a direct beach view, then one of the restaurants in Nusa Dua you must visit is Nusa Dua Beach Grill. The Nusa Dua Beach Grill restaurant offers outdoor seating with views of Geger beach. It provides a varied menu selection such as grilled seafood, pizza, pasta, salad, and sandwiches.
Nusa Dua Beach Grill Location Map
See Here, ”Nusa Dua Beach Grill Location On Google Map” >>>
Watching Devdan Show
The Devdan Show performance lasted for 90 minutes, and dancers featured artistry from Papua, Sumatra, Bali, Java, and Kalimantan. The main attraction of the Devdan Show show is on the dance floor, dancer costumes, air jockeys, and stunning lighting. The show is only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. It is recommended to reserve tickets two days before.
Devdan Show Nusa Dua Location
Find Here, ”Devdan Show Location On Google Map” >>>
Day Three On Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali
On the third day, you should spend time at the resort or hotel while waiting for the check-out time at noon. Since all Nusa Dua tourist areas are luxury hotels, then the hotel facilities are mandatory. Such as using pool facilities and gym facilities.
Hopefully, the article about three days vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali helps you in planning your holiday in Nusa Dua Bali with family or friends.