Are you currently planning to have a vacation in Bali and choose to stay at one of the hotels in Nusa Dua tourist area? Also, if you have this question, on places to visit in Nua Dua bali in 3 days, please continue reading this page. Due to on this page, you will get information about three days vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali. In addition to a holiday itinerary, you also will get information about travel guide to Nusa Dua Bali main attraction.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Itinerary Wisata Tiga Hari Di Nusa Dua Bali Dilengkapi Tips Liburan” >>>
Nusa Dua is one of the luxury vacation spots in Bali. Also, Nusa Dua considers by many travelers as one of the best places to visit in Bali. Located in the peninsula hill area and was deliberately built to meet the desires of travelers who want to have vacationed in Bali by looking for a quiet, luxurious and safe place to stay. Nusa Dua tourism area is more famous as ITDC Nusa Dua (formerly BTDC Nusa Dua).
Nusa Dua Bali tourism area is unique and very different from other tourist areas in Bali. The difference lies in the isolation of Nusa Dua in the local community area. The section of ITDC Nusa Dua has a relatively wide road, and the street very well maintained. Beside a well-maintained highway, there is a walking path for tourists and a very well manicured garden area. Also, inside ITDC Nusa Dua, there are only resorts, villas and luxury hotels. All the above attraction, making the tourists who seek luxury, comfort, and safety while on vacation in Bali will choose Nusa Dua tourism area for a place to stay.
Travel Guide In Nusa Dua Bali Tourism Area
There are some tips and travel guide that you need to know if you decide to stay in Nusa Dua tourism area, such as:
- When you enter the main entrance gates of ITDC Nusa Dua, there will be strict security checks. Likewise, security checks will also occur at the hotel or resort entrance gate. The security check is intended to keep the safety of every visitor who vacations to the Nusa Dua tourism area.
- There are plenty of places to eat in Nusa Dua, either located in the area outside the hotel or within the hotel. Most restaurants in Nusa Dua will charge a service and tax fee of 21% of your total shopping. So pay attention to your budget before ordering food and drinks.
- No admission fee will be in use for visitors during the holidays to ITDC Nusa Dua tourism area, and you only need to pay the car parking fee.
- The air temperature in Nusa Dua is quite hot, at daytime temperatures range from 30 – 34 degrees centigrade. Therefore, wear clothes that absorb sweat while visiting Nusa Dua Bali.
- In Nusa Dua, easy to get transportation service especially the taxi meter. So if you want to go out of the Nusa Dua area like to Jimbaran or Kuta, you can use a meter taxi. Ask the hotel reception staff at, to get a taxi meter for you.
- Please do not throw any trash or garbage indiscriminately in this area.
Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali
Here are the three days vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali. Please note on below three days vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali, only visiting tourist attractions and holiday activities which located in Nusa Dua. Also, below three days vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali will be appropriate if your first day in Bali arrive in Nusa Dua in the morning.
Read More, ”10 Things That Make Nusa Dua Bali Suitable For Family Vacation Spots” >>>
First Day Vacation Itinerary Nusa Dua
|14:00||Hotel check in.|
|14:30||Visiting Museum Pasifika.|
|15:30||Visiting Bali Collection, an International shopping mall located in Nusa Dua tourism area.|
|17:00||Visiting Geger beach Nusa Dua, white sand beach with very calm waves and very suitable for children swimming.|
|19:00||Having dinner at Bumbu Bali Restaurant, this restaurant provides Balinese dishes.|
Tips on Visiting the Museum Pasifika Nusa Dua
At this moment, Museum Pasifika is the only museum in Nusa Dua. As I write there are about 600 artworks in the museum Pasifika, the artwork in the form of sculptures, masks, and paintings.
- The museum location is adjacent to the Bali Collection, and there is wheelchair access.
- Museum entrance fee IDR 70.000 / person.
- Children under ten years old, free admission.
- For domestic tourists will be charged entrance fee IDR 35.000 / person.
- Inside the museum area there is no air conditioning, so during the dry season feels a little hot inside the museum.
- Do not carry luggage and backpacks when entering the museum area.
- A visitor who is carrying suitcases and backpacks can store their belongings in the locker which is available in the museum. There will be an extra fee to use the cabinet.
- Not all rooms in the museum are allowed to take a photograph. Therefore, before making any picture inside the museum, first ask the museum staff, if it will enable or not.
- The museum’s opening hours are from 10:00 – 18:00. The average visit time is approximately 1 – 2 hours.
- If you need further detailed information about museum Pasifika, please call this phone number (0361) 774935.
Read More On, ”Museum Pasifika Nusa Dua Attractions – History, Location & Floor Plan” >>>
Museum Location Map
Holiday Tips To Bali Collection
Bali Collection is a shopping mall within the ITDC Nusa Dua area. Merchandise in Bali Collection malls such as Balinese handicrafts, modern clothing, bookstores. Also, inside the mall area, there is the Sogo Department Store.
- To the location of Bali Collection mall, you can walk from your place of stay, or use free shuttle.
- Do not photograph the merchandise in the Bali Collection.
- Bali Collection opening hours from 10:00 – 23:00.
Must Read, ”Top 20 Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bali For Family Holiday” >>>
Bali Collection Location Map
Travel Guide To Geger Beach Nusa Dua
The sand on Geger beach Nusa Dua is bright white and very clean. My opinion Geger beach is the tidiest beach in Bali. The cleanliness of the coastal area of Geger beach always maintained because the five-star resort located on the coast of Geger has a janitor. Most tourists who vacation to the beach Geger will do swimming activities while sitting relaxed on the beach.
- You can rent a snorkel which is available in the seaside area.
- While sitting on the beach, it would be nice if you order young coconut. During mango season, you should request a mango juice.
- Children are very safe to swim in the coastal waters of Geger beach because the sea waves are not too big.
- In the morning, you can view the sunrise from Geger beach, but the best spot to see a sunrise is in Geger temple which located on the cliff.
Location Map Of Geger Beach
Second Day On Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali
|05:30||See the sunrise view from the beach shoreline.|
|08:00||Cycling around Nusa Dua area.|
|10:00||Joining water sports activities in Tanjung Benoa beach.|
|14:00||Returning to the hotel and take a nap.|
|18:00||Having dinner at Nusa Dua Beach Grill.|
|19:30||Watch Devdan Show. The show is only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.|
Cycling Around Nusa Dua Area
The best way to get around the Nusa Dua Bali area is by riding a bicycle. The road in Nusa Dua are mostly flat roads, so you will not having a hard ride on a bike. Each hotel in the area of Nusa Dua provides bicycle rental services, usually the rental price of the bike around IDR 100.000 / 1 hour. Please remember to have a visit to water blow Nusa Dua with your bicycle and do not park the bike unattended.
Water Blow Nusa Dua Location Map
Joining Water Sports Activities In Tanjung Benoa
Nusa Dua tourism area located adjacent to Tanjung Benoa beach, just 15 minutes drive from Nusa Dua to Tanjung Benoa. As you know, the centers of marine tourism activities on the island of Bali located on Tanjung Benoa beach. Therefore, the tourist area of Tanjung Benoa is famous as the best place for water sports activity in Bali. On the coast of Tanjung Benoa, there are many water sports providers. Most of the water sports company providing a variety of marine sports activities such as:
- Bali Parasailing Adventure.
- Jet Ski ride.
- Walk on the seabed which commonly called Tanjung Benoa seawalker.
- Snorkeling and scuba dive.
- Tour to turtle island using glass bottom boat.
Bali Water Sports Online Booking
The best way to make a booking for water sports activities in Tanjung Benoa is to order online. Due to by ordering online, Tanjung Benoa watersport price becomes cheaper. For your information, each Tanjung Benoa watersport company offers different watersport prices although the game is the same.
- Please choose Aditya Tanjung Benoa watersport, if you want low Tanjung Benoa watersport price. If you book Tanjung Benoa watersport package at least two people by online, then you will get a free shuttle.
- Choose BMR Dive & Water Sports if you want a better water sports property. Such as the lobby, dressing room, toilet. However, the price of BMR watersport Tanjung Benoa slightly higher compared to Aditya Watersports price.
Dinner At Nusa Dua Beach Grill
If you want a feast with a direct beach view, then one of the restaurants in Nusa Dua you must visit is Nusa Dua Beach Grill. The Nusa Dua Beach Grill restaurant offers outdoor seating with views of Geger beach. It provides a varied menu selection such as grilled seafood, pizza, pasta, salad, and sandwiches.
Nusa Dua Beach Grill Location Map
Watching Devdan Show
The Devdan Show performance lasted for 90 minutes and dancers featured artistry from Papua, Sumatra, Bali, Java, and Kalimantan. The main attraction of the Devdan Show show is on the dance floor, dancer costumes, air jockeys, and stunning lighting. The show is only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. It is recommended to reserve tickets two days before.
Devdan Show Nusa Dua Location
Day Three On Three Days Vacation Itinerary In Nusa Dua Bali
On the third day, you should spend time at the resort or hotel while waiting for the check out time at 12:00. Since all hotels in the Nusa Dua tourist area are luxury hotels, then the hotel facilities are mandatory. Such as using the pool facilities and gym facilities.
Hopefully, the article about three days vacation itinerary in Nusa Dua Bali helps you in planning your holiday in Nusa Dua Bali with family or friends.