During the Covid-19 pandemic, several Bali island tourism activity providers offered Covid-19 promotional rates, including Sobek River Rafting Ubud. Especially on this page, we offer a Sobek Ubud River Rafting Covid-19 Promo Price. Therefore, for those on vacation to Bali’s island and who want to try Ayung river water rafting, you can consider the promo price for Sobek Rafting Ubud.
Considering that this is the price for Sobek rafting Ubud, Covid-19 promos, you will not find some of the services you usually find at the regular Sobek Rafting Ubud price. Furthermore, to find out more details about the Covid-19 promo for Sobek Ubud River Rafting, please read this page in more detail!
|Publish Rate||Covid-19 Promo Price|
|IDR 450,000/Person.||IDR 400,000/Person.|
Sobek Ubud River Rafting Covid-19 Promo Price Included
- 1 X lunch, and the only menu available is fried rice. For the provision of other menus, please contact us.
- Mineral water.
- Insurance for Bali Sobek Ubud River Rafting participants, the insurance provider for rafting participants, is provided by Bali Sobek Rafting.
- One boat for 4 participants and one rafting guide.
- The Covid-19 promo price for Bali river rafting includes taxes and services.
- Price offer includes the use of rafting equipment such as life jackets, helmets, and paddles.
- Use of shower rooms, changing rooms, and toilets.
Things You Need to Know About Sobek Ubud River Rafting Covid-19 Promo Price
- Sobek rafting ticket prices for covid-19 promos, not including shuttle, for this reason, participants require to come to the finish point location of Sobek Ubud rafting with personal transportation.
- Towels are not available at the Sobek river rafting Ubud location. Therefore, participants are required to bring towels.
- Check-in time is 09:00 am; check-in location is Sobek rafting finish point in Ubud. To find out the location of the finish point for Sobek rafting Ubud, please contact us.
- From the check-in location of Sobek rafting Ubud, transportation is available to take participants to the Sobek rafting Ubud start point.
- Participants’ minimum age is seven years, while the maximum age for participants is 65 years.
- During river rafting activities, participants do not wear masks to make it easier for participants to breathe because rafting activities require higher oxygen intake for the body.
- The implementation of the Covid-19 health protocol applies to the Sobek rafting Ubud location. For example, always use a mask before and after rafting, check body temperature, and washing hands.
Items You Must Bring
- Towels and toiletries.
- Bring a plastic bag that will help carry wet clothes after the rafting activity.
- When rafting, wear clothes that don’t absorb water and dry quickly.
- We highly recommend participants to use trekking sandals or sports shoes during rafting.
Read More, ”6 Popular Points Of Ubud River Rafting Tour” >>>
- You will make preparations before rafting for approximately 30 minutes to change clothes, wearing a life jacket and helmet.
- The river rafting duration is approximately 1.5 hours – 2 hours with a river route length of about 10 kilometers.
- Meanwhile, the estimated time you need to take a shower, change clothes and eat lunch after rafting is 1 hour – 1.5 hours.
Bahasa Indonesia, ”Harga Promo Covid-19 Sobek Ayung Rafting Ubud” >>>