When you are planning a vacation to Bali and are interested in visiting the tourist attractions of Canggu, if yes, you will most likely ask! What is there to do, and is Canggu worth visiting? If you have that question, then on this page, I will provide guidance and information on the best things to …
Canggu is a seaside village and beach resort located southwest of Bali island. Its attractive beaches have become a popular vacation spot for travelers. Also, substantial surf breaks and laid-back surroundings. Here are some of the top attractions and activities in Canggu that tourists can appreciate:
- Echo Beach, aka Pantai Batu Mejan: One of the most famous beachfront in Canggu. Echo Beach is comprehended for its substantial surf breaks, panoramic sunsets, and comfy vibe. Visitors can enjoy surfing, swimming, or chilling on the beach while sipping a cocktail.
- Batu Bolong Beach: Another renowned coast in Canggu. Batu Bolong is comprehended for its enthusiastic surroundings and ideal surf requirements. The coast has stylish cafes, bars, and stores, making it a perfect location for people-watching and mingling.
- Tanah Lot Temple: The temple is in Beraban Village, close to Canggu. The temple’s uniqueness lies on a rocky outcrop overseeing the Indian Ocean. Also, the Tanah Lot temple is one of Bali’s most iconic landmarks. Tourists can explore the temple complex and enjoy stunning ocean views and fantastic sunsets.
- Rice Fields: Sightseers can walk through the lush rice fields surrounding the village for a tranquil and scenic escape from Canggu’s hustle and bustle.
- Local Cuisine: it is also known for culinary tourism, offering a range of local and multinational Cuisine at reasonable costs.
- Nightlife: While it is more laid-back than other regions of Bali, it always presents a fabulous nightlife scene with bars and clubs.
In Summary, Canggu is an ideal destination for tourists scrutinizing to encounter Bali’s surf culture, natural attractiveness, dynamic food, and nightlife.
Read More, The Best Things To Do In Canggu Bali.
For a first-timer visiting Bali, finding the best place to change money in Bali, which offers safety, comfort, and a reasonable exchange rate will be a significant obstacle. Therefore on this page, I will inform you about the most recommended Bali money changers. So by knowing where to change money in Bali, you will be able …