Want to have bike tours in the Bali countryside? Get Ubud bike tour by Sobek adventure cycling, USD 60/person if you made a booking online!
Nowadays, many travelers, when visiting Ubud Bali for vacation, love to do Bali sightseeing to a Balinese village. One of them is seeing the county side of Ubud as things to do in Ubud Bali.
So. the question now, are you one of them? If yes, you must be wondering! What is the best way to have a Bali sightseeing tour to see the rice paddy scenery, river view, and how Balinese people live in the countryside?
There are many ways to see the amazing scenery of the rice field and exploring the countryside of the traditional Balinese village, such as:
- Bali trekking.
- White water rafting in Bali.
- Bali bike tours.
Most of you have heard about Ubud Bali or at least have visited once. Ubud Bali is one of Bali’s areas that able to offer and combine a Bali sightseeing tour with beautiful rice fields combine with visiting the Balinese traditional house compound.
When they want to have a Bali sightseeing tour to Ubud village on the county side, some travelers mostly love to choose to do trekking. Still, for sure, not all people want to have a walk-in long distance.
For those who do not want to have a long walk and still want to see the real countryside of Ubud Bali, then the best way to accommodate it is by choosing to have an Ubud bike tour.
Cycling in Ubud becomes a trend for at least five years now, and many tour operators offer Ubud cycling tour. So, the question, which Ubud bike tour operator to choose to get the services that value money?
Sobek Adventure Cycling Bali
Furthermore, Bali Sobek Adventure, one of the well-known Bali adventure tour operators, has high-quality customer services. Also, Bali Sobek offers Bali activities with an international safety standard. When they heard the Bali Sobek adventure, most people will think about white water rafting in Bali.
Is it true, Bali Sobek adventure is one of the best white water rafting operators in Bali? Yes, it is true! Bali Sobek also provides Bali white water rafting in 2 rivers, Telaga Waja River and Ayung river Ubud.
Therefore, if you want to know about whitewater river rafting by Bali Sobek, please click the below link!
Besides white water rafting in Bali, the Bali Sobek Adventure provides a Bali cycling tour. Bali Sobek Adventure offers an Ubud cycling tour with a route to Ubud village and Ubud rice field.
Bike Tour Ubud Route & Road Condition
- Ubud bike tour by Sobek will start from Baung village, Ubud and the finish point will be at Nyuh Kuning village Ubud.
- The distance of cycling the Ubud route around 15 kilometers or around 9,5 miles.
- Ubud bike tours time duration around 2 hours.
- There is significantly less road traffic on this route for safety.
- Also, the road type is a tarmac road combine with the village dirt road.
- Sobek Ubud bike tour start point on Google Map, please click this link! Start Point Cycling.
The Ubud bike tour activity by Sobek is for customers who do not have experience on a cycling tour and consider it a fun activity than a sports event.
Things That You Will See During Cycling In Ubud
- Traditional Balinese house compound, with enclosure cluster buildings and one house compound, shared with an extended family.
- Temple of Balinese Hindu.
- Balinese rice terrace irrigation system, well-known as Subak irrigation system.
It will be less significant by seeing only without someone who informs further details on what you see. Bali Sobek adventure cycling provides a professional bike guide who is well-informed about the Ubud cycling route’s surrounding area. It knows the lifestyle and culture of Balinese, on how their life in a traditional village.
Above all, if you feel in doubt to book with Sobek cycling adventure? Let see what other people say on TripAdvisor about Bali Sobek by clicking the below link!
Read More, ”Sobek Tripadvisor Review” >>>
Sobek Ubud Bike Tour Half Day Price
|Publish Price On The Spot||Our Price|
|USD 79 / person||USD 60 / person|
Bali Bike Tour By Sobek, Price Include
- All cycling equipment.
- Drinking water in a bottle.
- Fresh cold face towel on cycling finish point.
- Insurance coverage by Bali Sobek.
- Age requirements, 7 – 65 years old.
- Include pick up and return transfer only in this area: Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud.
- Coffee or Tea in the morning.
- Include continental buffet lunch, with drinking water, dessert, and coffee or Tea.
- Refreshment snack during cycling with Balinese cake, sliced watermelon, and Pocari Sweat.
Things To Brings
- Sport running shoes.
- Extra clothes.
- Sun cream.
Fill out the form below if you want to make a booking with us, please fill in the form completely to simplify the ordering process.