Nowadays, many travelers when visiting Ubud Bali for vacation, love to do Bali sightseeing to a Balinese village. One of them is visiting the county side of Ubud as things to do in Ubud Bali.
So. the question now, are you one of them? If yes, you must be wondering, what is the best way to have a Bali sightseeing tour to see the rice paddy scenery, river view and how Balinese people live in the countryside?
There are many ways to see amazing scenery of rice field and exploring the countryside of the Balinese traditional village, such as:
- Bali trekking.
- White water rafting in Bali.
- Bali bike tours.
Most of you have heard about Ubud Bali or at least have visited once. Ubud Bali is one of the areas in Bali that able to offer and able to combine a Bali sightseeing tour with beautiful rice field combine with visiting the Balinese traditional house compound.
Some travelers when they want to have a Bali sightseeing tour to Ubud village on the county side, mostly love to choose to do trekking but for sure not all people want to have a walk in long distance.
For those who do not want to have a long walk and still want to see the real countryside of Ubud Bali, then the best way to accommodate it, is by choosing to have Ubud bike tour.
Cycling in Ubud becomes a trend for at least five years till now, and many tour operators offer Ubud cycling tour. So, the question now, which Ubud bike tour operator to choose to get the services that value for money?
Sobek Adventure Cycling Bali
Furthermore, Bali Sobek Adventure, one of well-known Bali adventure tour operators, that have high-quality services for customers. Also, Bali Sobek offers Bali activities with International safety standard. Most people when they heard the name of Bali Sobek adventure, will think about white water rafting Bali.
Is it true, Bali Sobek adventure is one of the best white water rafting operator in Bali? Yes, it is true! Also, Bali Sobek providing Bali white water rafting in 2 rivers which are, Telaga Waja river and Ayung river Ubud.
Therefore, if you want to know about whitewater river rafting by Bali Sobek, please click below link!
Also, besides white water rafting in Bali, the Bali Sobek Adventure also provides Bali cycling tour, offering Ubud cycling tour with a route to Ubud village and Ubud rice field.
Bike Tour Ubud Route & Road Condition
- Ubud bike tour by Sobek will start from Baung village, Ubud and the finish point will be at Nyuh Kuning village Ubud.
- The distance of cycling Ubud route around 15 kilometers or around 9,5 miles.
- Ubud bike tours time duration around 2 hours.
- There is very less road traffic on this route for safety.
- Also, the road type is a tarmac road combine with the village dirt road.
- Sobek Ubud bike tour start point on Google Map, please click this link! Start Point Cycling.
The activity of the Ubud bike tour by Sobek is for customers who do not have experience on a cycling tour and consider as a fun activity than as a sports event.
Things That You Will See During Cycling In Ubud
- Traditional Balinese house compound, with enclosure cluster buildings and on one house compound shared with an extended family.
- Temple of Balinese Hindu.
- Balinese rice terrace irrigation system, well-known as Subak irrigation system.
By seeing only without someone who informs further details on what you see, it will be less significant. Due to this, Bali Sobek adventure cycling provides a professional bike guide, who well-informed about the surrounding area of Ubud cycling route and has knowledge about lifestyle and culture of Balinese, on how their life in a traditional village.
Feel in doubt to book with Sobek cycling adventure? Let see what other people say on TripAdvisor about Bali Sobek by click below link!
Sobek Ubud Bike Tour Half Day Price
|Publish Price On The Spot||Our Price|
|USD 79 / person||USD 60 / person|
Bali Bike Tour By Sobek, Price Include
- All cycling equipment.
- Drinking water in a bottle.
- Fresh cold face towel on cycling finish point.
- Insurance coverage by Bali Sobek.
- Age requirements, 7 – 65 years old.
- Include pick up and return transfer only in this area: Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud.
- Coffee or Tea in the morning.
- Include continental buffet lunch, with drinking water, dessert, and coffee or tea.
- Refreshment snack during cycling with Balinese cake, slice watermelon, and Pocari Sweat.