Before you join an outdoor adventure tour such as white water rafting Bali, there are 5 things need to know about Bali white water rafting.
Bali white water rafting considers as one of the fastest-growing outdoor activities in Bali. Most of you all know that Bali’s island provides many kinds of outdoor activities, such as marine water sports adventure in Bali, horse riding, elephant ride, ATV ride, and white water river rafting.
One of the most famous rivers for white water rafting in Bali is Rafting Telaga Waja River Bali. Due to the Telaga Waja river offers more thrill and 2,5 hours rafting adventure.
List Of 5 things need to know about Bali white water rafting
1. International River Difficulty Scale
International River Difficulty Scale or sometimes calls as white water river rapid classifications, is used to classify river rapids. This measure use worldwide. The scale is:
- Level 1 (easy river rapids)
- Grade 2 (medium river rapids).
- Level 3 (challenging river rapids).
- Class 4 (severe river rapids).
- Grade 5 (Perilous river rapids).
- Class 6 (inappropriate or harmful river rapids).
Find out more on more information on the International river difficulty scale for white water rafting on the below link!
2. Only Three Rivers Appropriate For Rafting In Bali
Bali island has many white water rivers, but only three of the rivers are suitable for white water river rafting, and there are:
Telaga Waja River and Ayung river Ubud is the most famous rivers in Bali for white water rafting. Both of the rivers has its characteristic and has its pro and cons. If you want to know the difference between the Telaga Waja River and Ayung river Ubud, please click the link.
3. Bali Rafting Pioneer
Have you ever wonder who’s the pioneer or the first rafting company in Bali? The pioneer or the first rafting company in Bali is Sobek Rafting.
Sobek Rafting starts Bali white water rafting at Ayung river Ubud. It expands the rafting activities to the Telaga Waja river. Moreover, Sobek Rafting is the only Bali rafting company that provides white water rafting activities on the Ayung river Ubud and Telaga Waja river.
Find out more about Sobek Rafting services’ cost and time on both rivers on the below link!
Bali Sobek Rafting now has more than 20 years of experience in white water river rafting Bali. They manage their existence in providing Bali rafting tours because of their International safety standard and Sobek staff services.
Need to know what other people say about Bali Sobek Rafting services on TripAdvisor, please click this link! TripAdvisor Review.
4. Things To Bring & To Wear
When you join white water rafting Bali, there are several things that you need to carry, and there are:
- Change of clothes is easy things but very crucial if you forget it. You do not want to wear your wet clothes after rafting.
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Cream. During white water rafting in Bali, you will not feel the heat of the sun lights because your skin gets splash by water. Still, after rafting, you will realize you get skin burn—That’s why sunblock lotion or cream is crucial for you to use before white water rafting Bali begins.
- Extra money. When you buy white water river rafting Bali, drink at the restaurant and photo or video of your rafting activity is not included in Bali rafting prices. You gone need this extra money at least to buy a drink after the meal.
- During Bali rafting, you need to step your foot on the river floor, which contains lots of small rock and quite slippery. So wearing sports running shoes will make you comfortable when you need to walk on the river floor.
- If you bring your camera or mobile phone during Bali rafting activities, getting damage is relatively high. It is not covered by insurance. So you need to be aware of this risk.
5. Transportation Is One 5 Things Need To Know About Bali White Water Rafting
When you buy Bali rafting tours, you will get pick up and return transfer services included in Bali rafting price. You need to be aware that this pickup and return transfer services are share transportation with another guest.
If you do not want your pickup and return transfer services shared with another guest, you can ask your Bali rafting agent to arrange it for you. This service regularly calls as private transportation. Private transportation required additional cost, and some charges vary on each rafting company and depend on your pick up location.
So that is all on 5 things need to know about Bali white water rafting. Hopefully, by reading this page about 5 things that need to know about Bali white water rafting. You will get some information and makes you aware of your rafting adventure in Bali.
Suppose you have additional information on 5 things that need to know about Bali white water rafting that may benefit other readers. We are welcome for you to write down on the below comment form. Suppose we saw your additional information helpful to other users. We will add your input on 5 things that need to know about Bali white water rafting.
Read More, ”The Best River In Indonesia For Rafting Adventure” >>>