Before you join an outdoor adventure tour such as white water rafting Bali, there are 5 things you need to know about Bali white water rafting.
Bali white water rafting considers one of the fastest-growing outdoor activities in Bali. Most of you know that Bali’s island provides many outdoor activities, such as marine water sports adventure in Bali, horse riding, elephant ride, ATV ride Bali, and white water river rafting.
One of the most famous rivers for white water rafting in Bali is Rafting Telaga Waja River Bali. The Telaga Waja river offers more thrill and 2.5 hours of rafting adventure.
List Of 5 things need to know about Bali white water rafting
Before you join Bali white water rafting, there are 5 things you need to know about Bali white water rafting, and there are:
1. International River Difficulty Scale
International River Difficulty Scale, called white water river rapid classifications, is used to classify river rapids. This measure is used worldwide. The scale is:
- Level 1 (easy river rapids)
- Grade 2 (medium river rapids).
- Level 3 (challenging river rapids).
- Class 4 (severe river rapids).
- Grade 5 (Perilous river rapids).
- Class 6 (inappropriate or harmful river rapids).
Find more information on the International river difficulty scale for white water rafting at the link below!
Read More, White Water River Rapid Classifications.
2. Only Three Rivers Appropriate For Rafting In Bali
Bali island has many white water rivers, but only three of the rivers are suitable for white water river rafting, and there are:
Telaga Waja River and Ayung river Ubud are Bali’s most famous rivers for whitewater rafting. Both of the rivers have its characteristic and have its pro and cons. Please click the link if you want to know the difference between the Telaga Waja River and Ayung river Ubud.
3. Bali Rafting Pioneer
Have you ever wondered who’s the pioneer or the first rafting company in Bali? The pioneer or the first rafting company in Bali is Sobek Rafting.
Sobek Rafting starts Bali white water rafting at Ayung river Ubud. It expands the rafting activities to the Telaga Waja river. Moreover, Sobek Rafting is the only Bali rafting company that provides white water rafting activities on the Ayung river Ubud and Telaga Waja river.
Find out more about Sobek Rafting services’ cost and time on both rivers at the below link!
Bali Sobek Rafting now has more than 20 years of experience in white water river rafting in Bali. They manage their existence by providing Bali rafting tours because of their International safety standard and Sobek staff services.
Need to know what other people say about Bali Sobek Rafting services on TripAdvisor, please click this link! TripAdvisor Review.
4. Things To Bring & To Wear
When you join river rafting in Bali, there are several things that you need to carry, and there are:
- Change of clothes is an easy thing but very crucial if you forget it. You do not want to wear your wet clothes after rafting.
- Sun Block Lotion / Sun Cream. During white water rafting in Bali, you will not feel the heat of the sun lights because your skin gets splashed by the water. Still, after rafting, you will realize you get skin burns—That’s why sunblock lotion or cream is crucial for you to use before white water rafting in Bali begins.
- Extra money. When you buy white water river rafting in Bali, drink at the restaurant, and photos or videos of your rafting activity are not included in Bali rafting prices. You need this extra money at least to buy a drink after the meal.
- During Bali rafting, you need to step on the river floor, which contains lots of small rocks and is quite slippery. So wearing sports running shoes will make you comfortable when you need to walk on the river floor.
- If you bring your camera or mobile phone during Bali rafting activities, getting damage is relatively high. It is not covered by insurance. So you need to be aware of this risk.
5. Transportation Is One 5 Things Need To Know About Bali White Water Rafting
When you buy Bali rafting tours, you will get pick-up and return transfer services included in the Bali rafting price. You must know that these pick-up and return transfer services share transportation with another guest.
If you do not want your pick-up and return transfer services shared with another guest, you can ask your Bali rafting agent to arrange it. This service regularly calls as private transportation. Private transportation requires additional cost; some charges vary on each rafting company and depend on your pick-up location.
So that is all on 5 things you need to know about Bali white water rafting. Hopefully, by reading this page about 5 things that need to know about Bali white water rafting. You will get some information that will make you aware of your rafting adventure in Bali.
Suppose you have additional information on 5 things that you need to know about Bali white water rafting that may benefit other readers. We welcome for you to write down the below comment form. Suppose we saw your additional information helpful to other users. We will add your input on 5 things we need to know about Bali white water rafting.
Read More, ”The Best River In Indonesia For Rafting Adventure” >>>