Most travelers who have vacationed in Bali after having a lot of sunbathing will do Bali outdoor adventure. Furthermore, Bali’s island has plenty of outdoor adventures that suit every traveler’s needs. One of the most favorite outdoor adventures is Bali water sports. One of the best Bali water sports that you can do is Bali rafting tours or commonly call Bali river rafting. There are two rivers in Bali famous as rafting location, which is the Ayung River in Ubud and Telaga Waja river in Karangasem. For the first-timer will get confused about which river to choose. Therefore, we will write to you about the difference between the Telaga Waja River VS Ayung River Ubud on this page. So you can decide the Bali river that suits to your need for Bali white water rafting.
Bali Rivers For Rafting Trips
While there are three main white water rivers in Bali used as white water rafting and there are:
- Ayung River Ubud.
- Telaga Waja River Karangasem.
- Melangit River Klungkung.
However, only 2 of the rivers are most favored by the visitor to do white water rafting in Bali. The rivers are the Telaga Waja River in Karangasem and Ayung River Ubud.
Your questions know! Bettwen Telaga Waja River VS Ayung River, which one of the two rivers is the best for my white water rafting trip in Bali?
The Telaga Waja River VS Ayung River issue, which one is better, is a bit difficult to answer. When we ask them about the river, some of our clients said Telaga Waja river is the best one. However, some of our customers stated that the Ayung river in Ubud is better than the Telaga Waja river.
On this page of Telaga Waja River VS Ayung River, we will not say one river is better than the other. However, we will write the pros and cons of each river. So you can decide which one is better for your Bali rafting adventure.
Find Here, ”Alam Rafting Telaga Waja River Price” >>>
Telaga Waja River Pros & Cons
Furthermore, the Telaga Waja River for river rafting trips offers 16 kilometers length. Therefore, you will need 2,5 hours to finish all the rafting route at Telaga Waja River. The Telaga Waja River location is in Karangasem regency, which is in Bali Island east side.
Find out more detail: ”Telaga Waja River Karangasem Bali” >>>
Pros Telaga Waja River
- 16-kilometer white water rafting route, which is the longest Bali white water rafting track.
- 2,5 hours rafting trips needed to complete the 16-kilometer route.
- Easy access from the lobby to the river rafting starting point with a few stairs. Therefore, suitable rafting locations for those who don’t want to step down plenty of stairs to get the river edge from the lobby.
- Some Telaga Waja rafting companies provide flying fox ride to get the river edge from the lobby with an additional fee.
- The Telaga Waja provides rapids class with level II-IV, which is more thrilling and adventurous. More detail about rafting rapids class, click here: white water rafting rapids class.
- The river’s location is far away from the city, therefore offering fresh air with less pollution.
- Suitable for combinations of sport and recreational.
Cons Telaga Waja River
- Some area of the river has shallow water.
- It is a long drive to get to the locations from the south part of Bali where most Bali travelers stay. You will need 1 hour 40 minutes to get the sites of Telaga Waja rafting from Sanur Bali.
- Some people concern about long trips to the Telaga Waja River due they don’t have enough time.
Ayung River Pros & Cons
Furthermore, the Ayung River location is at Ubud, one of Bali’s best places to visit. The Ayung route’s for river rafting offers a 10 kilometers course, and you will need 1,5 – 2 hours rafting durations.
Find out more: ”Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali” >>>
Pros Ayung River
- The Ayung River location is close to the central Ubud area. Suppose you stay in Ubud during a holiday in Bali. In that case, you only need an average of 20 minutes’ drive to get to Ayung River locations.
- Very suitable for beginner, with international rapid class grade II-III.
- Along the Ayung river offers fantastic scenery with stone carving in some areas of the river walls.
- Ayung Rafting suitable for recreational Rafting.
Cons Ayung River
- Rafting participants need to step down a long stairway from the lobby area to the river starting point. Also, long stairs from the rafting finish point to the restaurant area.
- Not as thrilling as Telaga Waja River Rafting.
- The short distance of the Bali white water rafting route.
Conclusion On Telaga Waja River vs Ayung River
Suppose you want to have a thrilling rafting adventure in Bali, long-distance Bali white water rafting route, and don’t want to climb the stair to get the rafting starting points, than Telaga Waja Rafting is the river that you should choose.
If you want Bali rafting tour on more in terms of recreational adventures, don’t want to spend time in the car if you stay in on the southern part of Bali like Kuta or Seminyak area and love to see the beautiful scenery. Than Ayung Rafting Ubud is your choice for white water rafting Bali.
So Telaga Waja River VS Ayung River, which is better? It is dependent on your requirements. Both of the rivers have pros and cons, and now it is up to you to choose.
After you decide which river to choose for Bali rafting adventures, between Telaga Waja River VS Ayung River Ubud, then you should know the best rafting company on each river.
For your information, we have tried every rafting company that we provide on our website. Below is the best company on each white water river base on our experience.
- Consequently, the best rafting company at Telaga Waja River is Sobek Rafting Telaga Waja. Due to Sobek Bali, rafting price is considered as value for your money.
- The best rafting company at Ayung river Ubud is Bali Mason Adventure Rafting. The five-star rafting company in Ubud. Therefore, if Bali rafting price does not matter, you should choose Bali Mason Adventure Rafting Ubud.