Bali Botanical Garden at Bedugul, famously known as the Kebun Raya Bedugul Bali, is one of the best things to see in Bali; therefore, many tourists visit Bali Botanical Gardens during their holiday in Bali. If you pay attention, most Bali tour package providers will offer holiday packages to Bedugul attractions.
Bahasa Indonesia, Panduan Liburan Ke Kebun Raya Bedugul.
Furthermore, for those who have never had a vacation to Bedugul Bali tourist attractions, I’m sure they will ask! Is there anything in Bedugul that makes it famous and is liked by tourists as the best place to visit in Bali?
Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- Best Things To See In Bedugul Bali
- Bedugul Botanical Gardens Bali
- Facilities of Bali Botanic Garden
- Engaging Areas of Bali Botanic Garden You Must Notice
- Botanical Garden Bedugul Location
- Distance & Travel Time
- Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit Bali Botanical Garden
- Must Bring Items On Vacation To The Bali Botanical Gardens
- Bali Botanic Garden Bedugul FAQ
Read More, Popular Places To Visit In Bedugul Bali.
Best Things To See In Bedugul Bali
Furthermore, the Bedugul area is in the Tabanan Regency government of Bali and the same regency as the Tanah Lot Temple. In addition, the appeal of the Bedugul tourist attraction lies in the beauty of the mountainous region’s natural scenery and lake view.
In the Bedugul Tabanan tourist area, six vacation spots are usually visited by tourists, namely:
- The Ulun Danu Danu Beratan Temple. The temple is located in the middle of the lake, becoming an icon of Bali’s best things to see.
- Next are Bedugul Botanical Gardens, known to visitors as the Bali Botanical Garden, and Kebun Raya Bali.
- Joger Luwus is a place to buy Bali souvenirs.
- Strawberry Garden.
- Candi Kuning Traditional Market.
- Bali Handara Gate.
Furthermore, the Bedugul tourism area is an ideal site for a family vacation in Bali with children and a vacation with a partner. Most of our customers, who want to go on holiday to Bedugul Tabanan Bali, tend to choose to buy a Bedugul tour package.
Bedugul Botanical Gardens Bali
Furthermore, one of the traveler attractions in Bedugul Bali that you must visit is the Bali Botanical Gardens. Sometimes called the Kebun Raya Bedugul because of its establishment in Bedugul, it is referred to as the Bedugul Botanical Garden or the Eka Karya Botanical Garden.
So if you hear people mention Bedugul Botanical Garden or Eka Karya Botanical Garden, they mean the Bali Botanical Garden.
Furthermore, the Bedugul Botanical Garden is one of the protected rainforests in Bali. The forest serves as an air filter for its surrounding area. In addition, at the Bedugul Botanical Garden, the air is very chilly and very appropriate for a family picnic.
Furthermore, Bedugul Botanical Gardens has an area of 157.5 hectares and is well known as the most extensive botanical garden in Indonesia. Because of its location in the plateaux, with an altitude of approximately 1,450 meters above sea level, the Bali Botanical Garden in Bedugul Tabanan is always chilly and cloudy.
The air temperature in Botanical Gardens Bedugul is, on average, around 16 degrees Celsius at night, while during the day, the average temperature is 20-22 degrees Celsius.
There are several attractive zones in the Bali Botanical Gardens Bedugul, such as:
- Candi Bentar.
- Kumbakarna Laga Statue.
- Lake Beratan View.
- Usada Cafe.
- Traditional Balinese house.
- Ramayana Boulevard.
- Rose Garden.
The Bali Botanical Garden offers outdoor adventure activities suitable for children and families. Also, adventure activities are very favored among international travelers. The name of the exercise is Bali Treetop. However, at this time, Bali Treetop Adventure Park is still closed, and we are not sure whether Bali Treetop Adventure Park will reopen.
Bali Botanical Gardens Entrance Fee 2023
How much is the admission cost to the Bali Botanical Gardens? Please catch the table beneath for a list of prices for entrance tickets to the Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul. In addition, the Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul entrance ticket price was updated on January 02, 2023.
|Entrance fee||IDR 20.000/person||IDR 30.000/person|
|Bus Parking||IDR 50.000||IDR 50.000|
|Car parking||IDR 15.000||IDR 20.000|
|Scooter parking||IDR 5.000||IDR 15.000|
|Electric bike rental||IDR 40.000/hour||IDR 40.000/hour|
|Bicycle rental||IDR 30.000/hour||IDR 30.000/hour|
|Kids bicycle rental||IDR 25.000/hour||IDR 25.000/hour|
|Buggy rental||IDR 150.000/hour||IDR 200.000/hour|
|Electric Scooter Rental||IDR 50.000/30 Minutes||IDR 40.000/10-15 Minutes|
Information on Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul Entrance Fee
- Children exceeding five years old or with a height above 80 cm are required to pay the entrance ticket price, as shown in the table.
- Admission is free for children under five years old or with a height below 80 cm.
- The weekday entrance fee includes 330 ml of mineral water.
- You can notice the expense of renting an electric scooter at the Bedugul Botanical Gardens in the table above.
- The electric scooter rental cost at Bedugul Botanical Gardens on weekdays excludes a guide; also, the route is determined.
- Furthermore, Electric scooter rental prices at the Bali Botanical Gardens on weekends and national holidays include guides. Also, routes have been determined.
- Prices for the Bedugul Botanical garden entrance fee and other facilities on weekends and national holidays are the same. So weekend prices will be charged when it’s an Indonesian national holiday, even on Tuesday or other working days.
- Ticket prices for domestic and International travelers are the same.
- Buggy is the same as a golf car.
- In addition, all rates detailed on this page are subject to change any time you visit the Bali Botanical Garden. For the latest information, you can follow the Instagram of Kebun Raya Bali.
Facilities of Bali Botanic Garden
The Bali Botanic Garden Bedugul delivers several facilities for the convenience of travelers. The Bedugul Botanical Garden facilities include the following;
- Extensive vehicle parking area.
- Bike rental and electric bike rental.
- Rental buggy or golf car.
- Shuttle service is available.
- There are also picnic packages that you can purchase on-site.
Read More, Guide On the Best Areas to Stay in Bali.
Engaging Areas of Bali Botanic Garden You Must Notice
There are several exciting spots or locations that you must see while on vacation to Bali Botanic Garden Bedugul. The exciting sites include;
- Usada Park.
- Taman Surya Nirvana Garden Area.
- Rhododendron Park.
- Cyathea Garden Area.
- Rose Garden.
- Bamboo Garden.
For additional precise details regarding exciting zones at the Bali Botanic Garden Bedugul, you can see this link, exciting areas. In addition, you can also buy Bedugul Botanical Garden tickets online on the site.
Read More, Penatahan Hot Spring Tabanan Bali.
Botanical Garden Bedugul Location
The Bedugul Botanical Garden is located on Jalan Kebun Raya, Candi Kuning, in the Baturiti District, Tabanan Regency, Bali. To make it easier to find the location of the Bedugul Botanical Garden, please use Google Maps by clicking the link below!
Distance & Travel Time
Suppose you are preparing to have a holiday at Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul. In that case, it’s a good idea to find out about the span and travel time to Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul from where you are staying in Bali. Knowing the space and travel time will make it easier for you to make an efficient Bali holiday itinerary.
The following are some illustrations of the distance and travel time to Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul from several popular tourist attractions in Bali.
- Let’s say you depart from Pandawa beach; going to the Bali Botanical Gardens will take 2 hours and 10 minutes to travel over a distance of 78 kilometers.
- If you depart from Uluwatu temple, heading to the Bali Botanical Gardens will take 2 hours and 20 minutes with a distance of 80 km. At Uluwatu Temple, you can watch the Uluwatu Kecak dance. To order Kecak Dance Uluwatu tickets, please click the link.
- If you leave the Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK Bali) area, going to the Bali Botanical Gardens will take 2 hours to travel within 70 km.
- Furthermore, if you depart from the Kintamani tourist spot, heading to the Bedugul Botanical Gardens will take 1 hour 45 minutes with a distance of 59 km.
- The distance is about 62.3 km or about 1 hour 46 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- And has a distance of 30 km with a travel time of 1 hour from the Lovina beach tourist attraction in Singaraja Buleleng.
Read here: Places to Eat in Bedugul Bali.
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit Bali Botanical Garden
Bali Botanical Garden is open daily from 08:00 to 16:00. The most suitable time to visit is in the morning and on weekdays.
It’s a good idea to avoid weekends and Indonesian national holidays because the highway leading to the Bali Botanical Garden from the tourist area of the southern part of Bali will be crowded with vehicles.
See Here, Ten Unique Places You Only Find In Bali.
Recommended Transportation to Bali Botanical Garden
As you know, the best transportation for getting around in Bali is utilizing a private vehicle, either a scooter or a car.
1. Rent a Scooter
For those who are on vacation to Bali alone or with a partner and desire to preserve vacation expenses in Bali, I recommend you ride a scooter for transportation to the Bali Botanical Garden.
Many scooter rental providers in Bali have a rental price range of around IDR 80,000/24 hours without fuel.
The most effortless mode to find scooter rental services in Bali is to use Google. In addition, if the location you are staying at is in the tourist area of southern Bali, then you will find many scooter rental providers.
2. Bali Car Rental
Utilizing a car to get around in Bali is usually preferred by sightseers who are vacationing with family or friends with more than 3 participants. Driving a car will make you more comfortable and less tired than riding a scooter on long-distance trips.
There are many Bali rental car providers, both Bali car rental services without a driver and Bali car rental with a driver. The easiest way to find Bali car rental services is to use Google. If you are interested and want to visit all the tourist attractions in Bedugul, you can use a Bali car rental with a driver. Furthermore, car rental rates in Bali depend on the type of car you want to use.
3. Bali Tour Packages
Furthermore, tourists who don’t want to be complicated manage vacation schedules and plans. Also, they don’t want to be bothered with taking care of vacation transportation, don’t want to wash their cars, and all vacation costs can be estimated will choose the Bali tour packages.
In Bali, there are many service providers for Bali tour packages, one of which is a schedule to visit the Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul.
See Here, 20 Best Places To Visit In Bali.
Must Bring Items On Vacation To The Bali Botanical Gardens
Here is the list of items that must be carried on vacation to the Bali Botanical Gardens. Furthermore, getting the right things while on vacation to one of the tourist attractions in Bali will significantly help the comfort of your holiday in Bali. You must bring the following items to Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul while on vacation.
- Umbrella & raincoat. The chance of rain in the Bedugul area is very high, especially in the afternoon.
- You can carry some snacks and mineral water.
- Sunblock or sunscreen cream.
- Also, don’t forget to bring cash.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Power bank and charging cable that supports your cellphone and camera.
- Travel pillow, which you can use to rest in the vehicle.
- The first aid kit.
- Big Garden Corner Sanur.
- The Best Hindu Temples In Bali.
- Penglipuran Village Entrance Ticket Prices.
- Angseri Hot Springs Tabanan Bali.
Attractions Near Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul
Many inns, hotels, and restaurants have been constructed along the Bali Botanical Gardens and Lake Beratan Bedugul. Also, most restaurants provide a menu of Indonesian dishes, seafood, and international menus. In addition, the price of food varies greatly. Small food vendors and wholesalers are also found on the side of the road on the shores of Lake Beratan Bedugul.
For your vacation time to be effective, visit the Bali Botanical Gardens and visit other tourist attractions close to the Bedugul botanical garden area. Tourist attractions close to Bedugul Bali Botanical Gardens such as:
1. Ulun Danu Temple Beratan Lake
Furthermore, a Bedugul attraction located side by side with the Bedugul Botanical Gardens is Lake Beratan. The address of Lake Beratan Bedugul is included in the Candi Kuning Village, Baturiti District, Tabanan Regency area.
In addition, from the Bali Botanical Garden Bedugul location, you only need a 10-minute ride to the Ulun Danu temple Lake Beratan Bedugul.
Furthermore, in the middle of Lake Beratan, there is a temple called Ulun Danu Beratan temple. Moreover, the Ulun Danu temple at lake Beratan is a place to worship God Sang Hyang Dewi Danu as a fertility giver.
Also, the Lake Beratan area is often used as a location for pre-wedding photos in Bali.
Like at the Bedugul Botanical Garden, the air temperature in the Lake Beratan area is also very chilly during the day. You can also enjoy a tour around Lake Beratan by renting a boat or traditional canoe to encircle Lake Beratan Bedugul.
2. Candi Kuning Traditional Market
Furthermore, at Candi Kuning Bedugul’s traditional market, there are various kinds of fresh vegetables, such as carrots, green vegetables, cauliflower, and tomatoes. There are also strawberries, snake fruit, oranges, and fresh passion fruit harvested from residents’ gardens.
Many sellers also offer sweet stem corn, which is excellent to enjoy with the cold mountain air. Balinese handicrafts such as carvings, clothes, and beach clothes are also widely sold in this market.
3. Bedugul Strawberry Garden Tour
Furthermore, the Bedugul strawberry garden is better known as Bali Strawberry Farm & Restaurant. The attraction of Bali Strawberry Farm & Restaurant makes tourists like to visit because visitors are authorized to pick fresh strawberries on the farm.
Read More Details: Bali Strawberry Farm & Restaurant.
4. Bali Joger Souvenirs Shop
Joger Bali is not only located in the tourist attractions of Kuta Bali, but Joger Bali is also in Luwus Bedugul Tabanan. Because the location is in the same direction as the Bedugul Botanical Gardens, it is recommended that you visit Joger Luwus Tabanan.
5. Gate of Bali Handara Golf & Resort Bali
Furthermore, one of the Instagram photo destinations that attract many travelers while on vacation to Bedugul is the Bali Handara gate. Bali Handara is a golf resort, but before entering the golf resort area, there is a towering gate with Balinese architecture. The entrance gate is so famous for its Instagram photo.
Bali Botanic Garden Bedugul FAQ
Furthermore, in providing a vacation guide to the Bali Botanic Garden Bedugul on this page, we often get questions from site readers regarding a vacation to the Bali Botanic Gardens. The following are frequently asked questions by site visitors to us.
During my visit to the Bali Botanical Gardens, I did not see any scooters entering the area within the Bali Botanical Gardens. I noticed that many cars could access the inner part of the Bali botanical garden. Scooters, I saw it parked in the motorbike parking area.
I saw many visitors having picnics in the Bedugul Botanical Gardens area, sitting on mats, and having a small barbecue. Furthermore, if the size of your BBQ grill is small, it seems that there is no prohibition against having a BBQ in the Bali Botanical Gardens area.
When I visited, I saw that some visitors brought dogs to the area within the Bali Botanical Gardens, and I didn’t see anyone prohibiting them at that time. Furthermore, contact the Bali Botanic Garden at 0811 9711 5933.
Visitors will see a neatly arranged garden area, big trees, flowers, statues, and quite busy visitors.
Finally, that’s all about a vacation guide to the Bali Botanic Garden Bedugul; if you have questions, suggestions, and comments, please use the comments below.