Did you know there will be an art festival every mid-year in Bali, usually in June and July? At this art festival, there will be art performances almost every day. Do you want to watch dance performances every day for free? If you answered yes, Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre Bali is the site. Please note! To be able to watch art performances every day only occur during the annual Bali Arts Festival is carried. Balinese arts festivals, which the Balinese people call PKB, are usually held in the middle of the year from June to July.
Bahasa Indonesia, Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre.
List of contents
- Culture tourism.
- History of the Bali Arts Festival (PKB)
- When did the Bali Art Festival start?
- The Initiator of the Idea of Establishing the Denpasar Bali Art Centre
- Taman Werdhi Budaya Facilities
- Location of Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre
- Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit
- Distance & Travel Time To Bali Art Centre
- The Best Way To Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre Bali
Enjoying a vacation to the island of the Gods is the right choice. That’s what most of Wira Tour’s customers have said, who have booked the tour package in Bali and Bali river rafting that we provide. Our customers mentioned vacation in Bali is safe, comfortable, and uncomplicated.
Furthermore, travelers who holiday in Bali will be able to relish many choices of Bali tourist attractions. Based on the destination and location of travelers on vacation to Bali, visitors will find many selections of tourism categories such as;
- Marine tourism is known as Bali water sports.
- Cultural tourism, such as dance, temple tourism, and museums.
- The agricultural tourism category, such as agro-tourism, is widely available in Ubud and Kintamani areas.
- Also, nature tourism, such as the Bali Botanical Gardens. Natural tourism includes a vacation to the Tegalalang rice terraces, Ubud.
Also, adventure tourism includes:
- Riding an elephant.
- Participating in Bali river rafting activities.
- Riding an ATV, aka Quad Bike.
- Also, Bali Camel Safari at the Sawangan beach of Nusa Dua.
The main attraction of Bali tourism is culture. Furthermore, Balinese culture that tourists appreciate, such as; dance, Drama, Balinese customs, painting, sculpture, and many others.
For example, visitors will see the Uluwatu Kecak Fire dance performance at the Uluwatu temple, which starts every 18:00. Besides seeing the Kecak dance, sightseers will also see the uniqueness and beauty of the Uluwatu temple architecture.
Furthermore, for those who want to see culture in one area, especially Balinese art performances, visiting Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre Denpasar is a good idea.
Please note only some days will you be able to see art performances at Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre Denpasar. If you want to see art performances every day at Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Center Denpasar, it’s a good idea to visit during the Bali Arts Festival, held every mid-year.
Furthermore, Taman Werdhi Budaya Art center Denpasar for the Balinese people is known as the Bali Art Center.
Bali Arts Festival History
Furthermore, the Bali Art Centre was established as a zone to perform art and expand Balinese artistic talents. Denpasar Art Center or Taman Werdhi Budaya Art center Denpasar is where the Balinese arts festival is held yearly.
Furthermore, the Art Festival is held every year from June to July. For those who want to see a Balinese art Festival, you should come from June to July. Also, Taman Werdhi Budaya, a Balinese word that translates to English, means cultural development park.
When did the Bali Art Festival start?
Furthermore, the Bali arts festival started in 1979; the opening of the Bali arts festival is usually in front of the Bajra Sandhi Monument. Then the one who opens the Bali arts festival is usually the President of the Republic of Indonesia or an official at the ministerial.
The Bali art festival received full appreciation from the government and the Balinese people, with many spectators at each opening of the Bali arts festival and visitors at Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Center Denpasar.
Furthermore, the Balinese arts festival was participated by all districts in Bali by showing an art parade that became the hallmark of each community. Both types of gamelan and each community’s distinctive clothing.
The opening of the art festival also received participation from other countries such as Japan, China, and Korea. So it would be best if you attended the spectacle of the opening of the Balinese arts festival, which is held every mid-June.
To find out, Travel To Ubud Art Market.
The Initiator of Establishing the Denpasar Bali Art Center
The most crucial role in establishing the Denpasar art center was the 6th Governor of Bali, Mr. Ida Bagus Mantra. Because the kindnesses of Mr. Ida Bagus Mantra are so outstanding in the development of arts and tourism in Bali, his name perpetuated for the name of the road on the most extended highway in Bali, which connects the Denpasar, Gianyar, and Klungkung district border.
Mr. Ida Bagus Mantra is very concerned about preserving art and culture for the artists and developing Balinese culture. Therefore, he was willing to donate 5 hectares of land to be the location for the construction of the Denpasar Art Center.
He hopes the next generation can maintain Balinese art and culture by providing a place to develop and preserve Balinese culture. Of course, as a guide in maintaining the Balinese identity and globalization access to Bali.
Read More, Visitor Guide To Neka Art Museum Ubud.
Taman Werdhi Budaya Facilities
Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Center is very supportive of art and cultural performances. You can glimpse many spots for performing arts, and there is an open and closed stage.
Besides the performing arts stage, there is also an indoor gallery that displays many art and crafts. Such as woven fabric crafts, jewelry, sculptures, and paintings. Especially at the yearly art festivals, there will be a night market, both within the Taman Werdhi Budaya and outside the Taman Werdhi Budaya area.
In addition, visitors will be able to see the garden area that is neatly arranged, and there are many large trees in the Taman Werdhi Budaya area.
Find Out, Ayung River Rafting Ubud.
Location of Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Center
Likewise, the Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Center location is in central Denpasar. Then address is Jalan Nusa Indah Denpasar.
To make it easier to find the location of the Bali art Centre, you can use Google Maps by clicking the link below.
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit
On weekdays from Monday to Thursday, the opening hours of Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Center are from 08.00 – 14.00. Then from Friday – Sunday, it is open from 08:00 – 12:00. Meanwhile, on National Holidays, Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre is closed.
However, when there is a Bali Arts festival, Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Center is open daily from morning to night around 22:00.
The best time to visit the Denpasar Art Center is during an annual art festival in June and July.
Distance & Travel Time To Bali Art Centre
Understanding the distance and duration required to get from one tourist spot to another will help you construct an efficient Bali holiday itinerary. Here are some illustrations of the space and journey time to Taman Werdhi Budaya Denpasar from several famous traveler attractions in Bali.
- If you leave the Bali Zoo tourist attractions, moving to the Denpasar Art Centre will take 35 minutes to journey over 11 kilometers.
- If you vacate from the Kuta beach site, leading to the Denpasar Art Center will cover a length of 13 kilometers with a trip time of 40 minutes.
- Let’s say you depart from the Bali Safari and Marine Park tourist attractions; driving to the Denpasar Art Centre will take 40 minutes with a distance of 21 kilometers.
- If you depart from the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park (GWK), moving to the Denpasar Art Center will carry 55 minutes with a span of 25 kilometers.
Likewise, travel time is significantly affected by road traffic, vehicle classification, and the manner you drive. The journey time displayed is the estimated time.
The Best Way To Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Center Bali
The preference of transportation to Denpasar city relies on the location you depart. For example, if you leave the southern Bali area, you will discover numerous transportation alternatives to the Bali Art Center.
Most vacationers in Bali prefer private transport, such as scooters or cars.
Bali Motorcycle Rental
If you desire to conserve your Bali holiday budget, employing a scooter for getting around in Bali is one of the best conveyances. Also, you will effortlessly encounter a business that offers scooter rental in Bali.
Motorbike rental rates rely on the scooter type and the year of assembly. The newer the scooter, the rental price will also rise. To your knowledge, Bali’s average motorbike hire costs range from IDR 100,000 to IDR 300.000/24 hours without fuel.
Bali Car Rental
On the island of Bali, there are two car rental alternatives: a self-drive rental car and a car hire with a driver.
If you want to utilize a car, the best way to travel to Werdhi Budaya Art Center is to rent a car in Bali with a driver. We recommend you hire a Bali car with a driver for several reasons.
- The expense of a car rental, including a driver, is much lower than you utilizing a taxi because a car hire’s duration is 12 hours a day.
- Tourist attractions in Denpasar are not only the Bali Art Center but many others. So, besides visiting the Denpasar Art Centre, you can also see other tourist attractions in Denpasar without additional transport costs.
- It would be best to avoid guessing about locating a parking space and the traffic jams in Denpasar.
- Finding a car park during the Bali art festival takes a lot of work. Usually, visitors will find a car park area far from the entrance gate of the Denpasar Art Center. Utilizing a driver, you can get off at the entrance gate of the Art Center, and your driver will find a car park.
- The driver must clean and wash the car.
Find Out, Telaga Waja River Rafting.
Items You Must Bring
When on vacation, there are some items that you require. However, carrying a lot of things is also not pleasing because it will impact the ease of your leisure. Here are some items you should bring to Taman Werdhi Budaya Bali while on vacation.
- Umbrella & raincoat. The Denpasar Werdhi Budaya area is open, so preparing an umbrella or raincoat is a good idea.
- You can bring snacks and mineral water.
- Sunblock or sunscreen cream.
- Medical Mask.
- Power bank, then charger cable.
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Wear walking shoes.
- You can employ a travel pillow while resting in the car.
- First aid kit.
Denpasar City is the capital city of the island of Bali, and in Denpasar, several exciting tourist attractions are located close to the Denpasar Art Centre. Here are some tourist attractions in Denpasar, located close to Taman Werdhi Budaya Bali Art Center.